There comes a time..

bcortell

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1321853718' post='2847850']
and your declarations are downdeclares on 9 of 10 RD declarations... don't try to sugarcoat it..

[/quote]
Hey that means I got the updeclare :D

Now just please counter us already.

Edit: grammar

Edited by frosniper13

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1321853852' post='2847855']

Btw, holy balls WRCs are devastating.
[/quote]

Yep, I've already been exposed to 5 days of WRC bombings and nukes, just like the rest of my alliance and RE has.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1321853999' post='2847860']
Couldn't you idiots have waited just another day?
I haven't even collected since our last war.
[/quote]

We're already behind schedule. This was supposed to be on day 75.

So let me see if I get the ethics involed here...

You shouldn't build and save WCs becauase that [b]has to [/b]mean you are focusing [b]soley[/b] on a flag run and focusing on the flag is wrong?

But you can look at the flag run and focus soley on it as justification to hold people to 27 days of war and then an AA that sat on the bench for 30 days can jump anyone to clear out [b]perceived[/b] flag runners?

Funny how an OP nation that was afk for 36 hours somehow woke up to hit me at exactly the same time a PS declared and hit me. I guess fighting back and not turtling for my 14 days of war didn't make it clear enough I am not a flag runner. Maybe someone was worried I could hit a flag runner?

Wake up folks. It started with OP dragging Syn into hitting TPC in a planned long war and now we see the next part of the master plan. :ph34r:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321854109' post='2847862']
Quick question gais, why have you guys given up on flag chasing for OMFG? :blush:
[/quote]

The four of us in charge...we're sick of flag running. We're more from the destruction side of the two-face PS has.

If OMFG wants the flag, maybe we can get all of PF in for a round. That'd be roughly half of TE. Even a monkey couldn't screw that one up.

Edited by Cellardoor

[quote name='Wired' timestamp='1321854183' post='2847863']

You shouldn't build and save WCs becauase that [b]has to [/b]mean you are focusing [b]soley[/b] on a flag run and focusing on the flag is wrong?

But you can look at the flag run and focus soley on it as justification to hold people to 27 days of war and then an AA that sat on the bench for 30 days can jump anyone to clear out [b]perceived[/b] flag runners?

Funny how an OP nation that was afk for 36 hours somehow woke up to hit me at exactly the same time a PS declared and hit me. I guess fighting back and not turtling for my 14 days of war didn't make it clear enough I am not a flag runner. Maybe someone was worried I could hit a flag runner?

Wake up folks. It started with OP dragging Syn into hitting TPC in a planned long war and now we see the next part of the master plan. :ph34r:
[/quote]
This why drugs are bad.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1321854278' post='2847865']
We weren't going for it.
[/quote]

By the way, in case you guys didn't already have it- here you go:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNations_display.asp?Page=1&Order=ASC&Field=Last_Tax_Collection

An easier way to find the chasers~~~

[/quote]

Whoa, this puts me on Confusion's level of puppeteering, right?

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321854473' post='2847870']
I noticed that I will be out of regular anarchy by update :D I bought an MP with what little I had and I'm going to hit three PS guys. This is just for you :awesome:
[/quote]

Would you like my nation link or can you find it on your own?

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1321854537' post='2847872']
Would you like my nation link or can you find it on your own?
[/quote]

I'd rather not hit a nation double my NS, I think I'm already strapped enough as it is. Thanks for the kind offer though.

Edited by NeoGandalf

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321854589' post='2847873']
I'd rather not hit a nation double my NS, I think I'm already strapped enough as it is. Thanks for the kind offer though.
[/quote]

I could sell some infra...

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321854473' post='2847870']
I noticed that I will be out of regular anarchy by update :D I bought an MP with what little I had and I'm going to hit three PS guys. This is just for you :awesome:
[/quote]

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Serenes. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and destroy 1 enemy nuclear missile. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified. [/quote]

:D

[/quote]
It was the easiest way to determine who to hit (going by NS). Some people that have 6K worth of Navy get brought in, but I didn't have much time to put it together.

Don't know about the OP nation waking up.

Or care about the Syn/OP war.

We hit the biggest guys that weren't LE. If LE wants the flag, it's theirs. Everyone else, we're here to kill.

And you should be happy, TE is about war.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1321854691' post='2847876']

We hit the biggest guys that weren't LE. If LE wants the flag, it's theirs. Everyone else, we're here to kill.

And you should be happy, TE is about war.
[/quote]

If LE wants the flag? It's not a question of whether they want it, it's a question about whether it's a fair fight to get it. As for your assertion that TE is about war, four of the alliances you attacked have plenty of war already. And a PS/LE war is a war too.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321854844' post='2847880']
If LE wants the flag? It's not a question of whether they want it, it's a question about whether it's a fair fight to get it. As for your assertion that TE is about war, four of the alliances you attacked have plenty of war already. And a PS/LE war is a war too.
[/quote]

LE has never won a flag and has never wanted the flag. PS is killing possible flag runners and friends, regardless of whether or not they have a chance. You see, fighting LE is counterproductive since LE doesn't want the flag, and if they do get it- well, it's who they prefer. And so do I, mind you.

At-least that's what I took from the OP.

So, PS' war declaration in it's entirety isn't a fair fight?

I guess if your version of fair fighting doesn't include spying nukes either.

We hit the top nations, period. At least we're not hitting a single alliance with all our force that just came out of a war like has been done by, well, a lot of people. And it's STILL not a down declare.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321854975' post='2847882']
LE has never won a flag and has never wanted the flag. PS is killing possible flag runners and friends, regardless of whether or not they have a chance. You see, fighting LE is counterproductive since LE doesn't want the flag, and if they do get it- well, it's who they prefer. And so do I, mind you.

At-least that's what I took from the OP.
[/quote]

Who wouldn't want the flag :P At this rate, they're going to get it if they want it or not.

Also, PS, I think you guys missed the biggest runner out there...

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321854844' post='2847880']
[/quote]
Fair?

Please... PS has been declared before after getting declared after getting declared on. There's rarely a flag won that was fair. And LE didn't have anything to do with it.

I just don't like you guys. That's why I voted for hitting everyone but LE. I like LE. If they get the flag, so be it. If they don't, it's up to them not to. But, I'd rather leave it up to them than have you guys get it.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1321855030' post='2847884']
So, PS' war declaration in it's entirety isn't a fair fight?

I guess if your version of fair fighting doesn't include spying nukes either.

We hit the top nations, period. At least we're not hitting a single alliance with all our force that just came out of a war like has been done by, well, a lot of people. And it's STILL not a down declare.
[/quote]

I hate to repeat myself, but four of the alliances you hit are at war already (or just out of war).

Additionally, I'm not even ranked in the top 100. I don't see how I'm one of your "top nations."