There comes a time..

bcortell

something else to keep in mind, the number of our opponents is fluid once we get counters. Whoever declares on us you need to account for their nukes, their sdis, their WCs, etc. If you don't like the situation, fine. But is anyone ready to call it a down declare?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321852384' post='2847806']
In any case, hitting two alliances that just got out of war 24 hours ago is terrible form.
[/quote]

Hell, they hit alliances (TPC and SYN) that have been actively killing each other for something like 12-13 days now. (They didn't hit OP, of course.)

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1321852687' post='2847816']
Hell, they hit alliances (TPC and SYN) that have been actively killing each other for something like 12-13 days now. (They didn't hit OP, of course.)
[/quote]

inb4 LE also hits 'everyone' except OP & PS.

[/quote]
Lol i was just going to say SYN gets hit but not OP.. HMMMM, this is funny

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1321852667' post='2847815']
something else to keep in mind, the number of our opponents is fluid once we get counters. Whoever declares on us you need to account for their nukes, their sdis, their WCs, etc. If you don't like the situation, fine. But is anyone ready to call it a down declare?
[/quote]

And how do alliances that half a majority of members in nuclear anarchy counter?

[/quote]

Yeah, they even declared on alliances that are still at war with one another. More like the actions of a rouge than a real war.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1321852592' post='2847813']
You're the one making an individual case here. My opponent (J Bibbs) has double my infra, more planes, 20 nukes, a WRC, and he can collect taxes. To top it off, he sold off his land so I can't blockade him in an effort to save his tax collections while I don't even have a chance to collect.
[/quote]

you also have an alliance mate to coordinate with, a very active clash with a bunch of nukes, and the guy who came to clash's defense to coordinate with. We don't have any slots left to put someone on his counter, so he's now fighting four nations. You really think you guys can't manage some damage?

[/quote]
I think we got lucky!

In reality, though, it is the end of round and chaos usually does happen. I bet the flag runners fully expected PS/LE to fight it out.

Lol pork shrimp is terrible and heres why... They want to take out "flag runners"? LE have most of top ten. They have a good even to PS. Why PS didnt attack them? There scared. How u going to attack lots of small alliances and others that just got out of a war instead of a fair fight?

[size="5"]Once again people...

At this time in the round, to me it was about who we wanted to get the flag or didn't want to get the flag.[/size]

Our options were really declare on LE and watch TPC, RE, or Anon get the flag. Or declare on everyone but LE and let them get the flag if they wanted it.

Here were the stats I took on Saturday (yes some nukes didn't fly yet, while some guys grew a little more):

PS:
Nations- 38
NS- 557,912
ANS- 14,682
Nukes- 565
SDI's- 17

Them:
Nations- 60
NS- 1,012,833
ANS- 16,880
Nukes- 535
SDI's- 35

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1321852801' post='2847823']
you also have an alliance mate to coordinate with, a very active clash with a bunch of nukes, and the guy who came to clash's defense to coordinate with. We don't have any slots left to put someone on his counter, so he's now fighting four nations. You really think you guys can't manage some damage?
[/quote]

Said alliance mate has $10 to his nation because he just bought infra anticipating a rebuild. We're clearly not flagrunners. You're just making stuff up and hitting a bunch of random people to avoid war with LE.

[quote name='Komplex' timestamp='1321852857' post='2847825']
Lol pork shrimp is terrible and heres why... They want to take out "flag runners"? LE have most of top ten. They have a good even to PS. Why PS didnt attack them? There scared. How u going to attack lots of small alliances and others that just got out of a war instead of a fair fight?
[/quote]
[img]http://209.85.12.231/13354/142/emo/55ms9.gif[/img]

[quote name='Komplex' timestamp='1321852857' post='2847825']
[/quote]

[9:02pm]dockingscheduled: despair on the counter, i love that guy
[9:03pm] livintoolive: despair is awesome

we still have love for you

Honestly, instead of inflating your numbers and hitting a bunch of people that are already down you could've at least left out RE, Anon, TPC, and Synergy who were already at war or just out of war. Solaris is the only one I can think of in RE that might have had a chance, and as far as Anon is concerned Therm is on vacation for a week and our "runners" are already taken care of.

What do you have against RD?

and your declarations are downdeclares on 9 of 10 RD declarations... don't try to sugarcoat it..

also, PS has hit RD in 8 of the last 9 rounds at the end.. did we do something to you somewhen?
if so let me know so we can exacerbate it :smug:

Edited by arcticllama

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1321853548' post='2847847']
Ahhhhhhhhhh !@#$.
[/quote]

Sorry clash. Kudos on the quick counter from your alliance.

Feel free to send a few my way.

That goes for everyone. If you've got a bored nation who doesn't mind WRC nukes. Look me up.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1321852915' post='2847830']Here were the stats I took on Saturday (yes some nukes didn't fly yet, while some guys grew a little more):

PS:
Nations- 38
NS- 557,912
ANS- 14,682
Nukes- 565
SDI's- 17

Them:
Nations- 60
NS- 1,012,833
ANS- 16,880
Nukes- 535
SDI's- 35
[/quote]
One more thing about these numbers.. they're just of the guys we hit. Not including the rest of their AA's, which are pretty much people below 10K NS. So, for most, they can get into range of the majority of our members or wait a couple days for nukes to fly and then be in range of all of our members.

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1321853718' post='2847850']

and your declarations are downdeclares on 9 of 10 RD declarations... don't try to sugarcoat it..

also, PS has hit RD in 8 of the last 9 rounds at the end.. did we do something to you somewhen?
if so let me know so we can exaserbate it :smug:
[/quote]
You're a victim of your own success.

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1321853718' post='2847850']

if so let me know so we can exaserbate it :smug:
[/quote]

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000323

This guy was an up declare for me before we relieved him of 300 infra. My dance partner Dock was close if not below him in terms of it too.

Btw, holy balls WRCs are devastating.