Warriors and War

Machanidas

[quote name='rol20kid' timestamp='1321127508' post='2843836']
bring it! Better me than another LoSSer
[/quote]

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Alias Cheese. You lost 26949 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 272.011 miles of land, 90.670 technology, 272.011 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

How do you like me now? :P

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAT! Confusion made a nation to spy on people?! This comes as a complete and utterly total surprise that I nor anyone else could never have deduced/imagined/contemplated would ever ever EVER happen, because it's just that much of a total surprise. Well, even counting Confusion as part of this war - because he often seems to end up involved in our wars, whether he's a member of the alliance(s) we are fighting or not - it's shaping up to be a good war.

My man chedab keeps sending me jokes and I understand several Warriors are sending them back. rol20kid is great people, even as we were all warring each other, at the same time, we were all checking out the Pacquiao fight lol. I got to fight tonight myself and with the help of some friends, pulled off a legit quad on all three nations I'm warring. Nukes are flying back and forth, pixels are dying, radiation and casualties are going up and our war thread turned into tabloid magazine.

Mission accomplished: Most people seem to be having fun :awesome:

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1321194799' post='2844097']
WAT! Confusion made a nation to spy on people?! This comes as a complete and utterly total surprise that I nor anyone else could never have deduced/imagined/contemplated would ever ever EVER happen, because it's just that much of a total surprise. Well, even counting Confusion as part of this war - because he often seems to end up involved in our wars, whether he's a member of the alliance(s) we are fighting or not - it's shaping up to be a good war.
[/quote]
Tbf, Confusion isn't making any difference at all. Dude's broke. I only stole (a total of) ~13k in my offensive GA wins.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1321216106' post='2844216']
Tbf, Confusion isn't making any difference at all. Dude's broke. I only stole (a total of) ~13k in my offensive GA wins.
[/quote]

7k for me. Did confusion literally spend all his money on spies and werther's originals? And he has the nerve to say I'm bad at making nations.

I hope you guys realize had I wanted to, I could've rocked your boat. However, I have/had no intentions of playing as I've already accomplished my goals.

Seeing as you guys even needed a nuke to anarchy me and Gibsonator can't find 'fair' wars, since he knows he'd get butt$%&@ed- I'll explain.

I collected 25mill-

Afterwards, I bought a CIA, 800 Spies & 220 tech, if I recall correctly. Then, I wasted 4mill Spying DM's IRS, and last night I wasted another collective 3mill spying someone else's IRS. Before I did all of that, I had 8 million whereas you and Gibsoator had a collective 4million [i]AFTER[/i] 72 days. It's quite said, really. Not that I expected you guys to know how to build or even fight properly.

Here's a tip, next time you try to call someone out who has done more in 17 days than what you've done in 72, think about it.

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_51mtTP4UXFA/ScDmD2kLtOI/AAAAAAAABf8/D4YZCb7gKnM/s400/MoreYouKnow.jpg[/img]

Edit: Total Income Taxes Collected: $30,846,152.74

I was 16 days inactive, 25 + 5 = 30, in case you didn't know. I'm willing to bet tha's more than what you've colleted in 72 days, Bionic Redhead. In any case, it's still sad.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1321216567' post='2844223']
7k for me. Did confusion literally spend all his money on spies and werther's originals? And he has the nerve to say I'm bad at making nations.
[/quote]
It's funny because when I hit him he was bragging about how he had collected 25m, and how he had more money than all nations in tW combined. What a bum.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1321216106' post='2844216']
[/quote]

Atleast you won your GAs this time, even if it was after I ate a nuke. Good on you.

Also, for the sake of consistency:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Bionicus. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Baha'i Faith
Desired Government: Monarchy
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 28%
Number of Spies: 50
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 9/8/2011
Total Money: $2,246,227
Technology: 121.38 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 11/11/2011 11:15:42 AM
Trade Partners: Discord, West Virginia, Abyss, Gibsonistan, Flogger
Total Aircraft: 20
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 45
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 15
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 0
Aircraft Carriers: 0
Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Gibsonistan. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: None
Desired Government: Monarchy
Number of Spies: 350
Last Nuke Purchase: 11/12/2011 12:05:04 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 11/8/2011
Total Money: $1,861,414
Technology: 120.05 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 11/11/2011 12:02:44 AM
Trade Partners: Bionicus, Flogger, Discord, Abyss, West Virginia
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Vessels:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Sicko Swiss. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:
Desired Religion: Hinduism
Desired Government: Democracy
Number of Spies: 150
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 11/3/2011
Total Money: $757,878
Technology: 146.82 Levels
Last Bill Payment: 11/12/2011 2:35:58 AM
Trade Partners: RMS Titanic, Texas, AustralianCrocodile, Leina, Rock And Roll
Total Aircraft: 38
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 148
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 4
Navy Vessels:

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1321217599' post='2844235']
Mmm. Fun part is I wasn't bragging about how rich I was and how great a nation builder I was - that was you.
[/quote]

Thing is, I am. You should go read what I posted above.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1321218058' post='2844241']
Mmk tough guy. Have fun using up that 25m you got!
[/quote]

I encourage you to use your 100 tech WRC nukes & 1mill warchest, good sir!

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321217139' post='2844227']
[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_51mtTP4UXFA/ScDmD2kLtOI/AAAAAAAABf8/D4YZCb7gKnM/s400/MoreYouKnow.jpg[/img][/quote]

Not paying much attention to much else but I just have to say that well placed photo brought some cheer to my day lol. :lol1:

Seeing as you guys even needed a nuke to anarchy me and Gibsonator can't find 'fair' wars, since he knows he'd get butt$%&@ed- I'll explain.[/quote]

Looks like I missed this one. You know it's actually hard to get anarchied without using nukes? If you prepare properly, you literally have to not check your nation for a while or get coordinated on by several (read: 3+) people. If you're as great as you say you are, though, I'm sure you'll have no problem anarchying me, right? :rolleyes:

And how is it unfair? Because you don't have nukes? That's great. I don't have a CIA, and you claim* to have one. So you can spy me real good (screw my collections, defcon, whatever), and I don't have a chance to fight back with them. I have my edges, you have yours. Don't complain about it being unfair.

*You failed a spy op on me, and I don't have near 800 spies. So either you don't have a CIA, or your spies suck. Either way.

[quote]Before I did all of that, I had 8 million whereas you and Gibsoator had a collective 4million [i]AFTER[/i] 72 days. It's quite said, really. Not that I expected you guys to know how to build or even fight properly.[/quote]

This is another dumb argument. Your nation is fresh; you haven't done anything with it until you hit BR. Our nations, on the other hand, have been being used all round. I've been in seven wars (that's just the ones who haven't been deleted, so there might be one or two more - who knows?), and the last one expired (not counting this war with LoSS/Black) on November 3rd. So I had to rebuild, and I wanted a WRC so spent money on that because, well, I wanna nuke the $%&@ out of people. This 72 days vs. 16 days argument you try and make is boneheaded.

[quote]Here's a tip, next time you try to call someone out who has done more in 17 days than what you've done in 72, think about it.[/quote]

I smiled.

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1321220157' post='2844262']
!@#$%^&*
[/quote]

Uh, this explains very well by Anonymous and other AAs who have been in several wars are in pretty decent condition.

You're incompetent. Accept it.

I hope you guys realize had I wanted to, I could've rocked your boat. However, I have/had no intentions of playing as I've already accomplished my goals.[/quote]

You could have also accomplished your 'goal' by buying just enough infra/tech/military/nukes to get into war range of 100 1101, nuked him repeatedly, and been able to 'rock my boat' at the same time.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1321229999' post='2844347']
You could have also accomplished your 'goal' by buying just enough infra/tech/military/nukes to get into war range of 100 1101, nuked him repeatedly, and been able to 'rock my boat' at the same time.
[/quote]

Had I done that, I wouldn't have been able to spy him. You see, having an MP with no nukes while fighting multiple nations is counter productive, not that you would know. In addition, 100 1101 is at war, he'll already be getting nuked repeatedly, you on the other hand, aren't even worthy of being nuked. Learn how to build, son.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321230403' post='2844356']
Had I done that, I wouldn't have been able to spy him. You see, having an MP with no nukes while fighting multiple nations is counter productive, not that you would know. In addition, 100 1101 is at war, he'll already be getting nuked repeatedly, you on the other hand, aren't even worthy of being nuked. Learn how to build, son.
[/quote]

Clearly you've never had a demostration of the destructive power of one nuclear nation armed to the teeth going 6 vs 1. But yeah on one day of building (and therefore only 1 nuke), that wouldn't have worked. Perhaps you should have gotten out of retirement earlier.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321217139' post='2844227']I hope you guys realize had I wanted to, I could've rocked your boat. However, I have/had no intentions of playing as I've already accomplished my goals.[/quote]
....but you ARE playing. Interfering in our wars (as usual) is playing.
Spying on DM for flag purposes is playing. Just making a nation means you are playing the game.

Just sayin' lol.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1321167839' post='2844042']
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Alias Cheese. You lost 26949 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 272.011 miles of land, 90.670 technology, 272.011 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.How do you like me now? :P
[/quote]
:wub: It's a war game! Helps a bit with the SE boredom.
Damn your SDI!! I'll get you tho! lol

[quote name='rol20kid' timestamp='1321254740' post='2844484']
:wub: It's a war game! Helps a bit with the SE boredom.
Damn your SDI!! I'll get you tho! lol
[/quote]

Not at this rate you won't :P