Warriors and War

Machanidas

[img]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3648/warriorannounce.png[/img]

Machanidas here, on behalf of the triumvirate of the Warriors. We respectfully declare war on LoSS and Black. It is 11.11.11 -- SOMETHING had to happen :)

Match-up should satisfy the numbers folks, as it should add up to an updeclare. Although, I'm sure there a few folks who will be very, very quick to say otherwise with well-spun facts.

Regardless, I am looking forward to meeting LoSS and Black on the battlefield; ya'll seem like good folks, and all numbers aside, that's what makes for a good war.

On IRC, we run at #warriorste, so please stop on by!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1321077241' post='2843591']
Man, I was about to jump on the LoSS guys for raids too when i saw the first wars start at 11:47
[/quote]

But I thought you just told me you weren't going to raid tonight! :(

This ought to be fun :)

I forget the pre-war numbers, but the two of them combined had one more nation over 10k than we did and the total NS between the two sides was right about equal. LOSS had a bit higher average NS than we did, Black was a bit lower. I think they have one more nation combined than we do. The nukes were right about equal as well; we might have a few more but combined they had a couple more nuclear nations total. Perhaps due to the declining nation numbers in TE, I think it's harder to put together good wars these days. Evidence of this is how often alliances blitz the same targets on the same days now, I don't remember that happening near as much in the "old days" as it does now. TPC is becoming famous for it.

I got this joke (I think every tW nation did) in three separate PMs from chedab of chedabi who just might turn out to be awfully cool:

[quote]If World War One was a bar Fight...

Germany, Austria and Italy are standing together in the middle of a pub when Serbia bumps into Austria and spills Austria's pint. Austria demands Serbia buy it a complete new suit because there are splashes on its trouser leg. Germany expresses its support for Austria's point of view. Britain recommends that everyone calm down a bit. Serbia points out that it can't afford a whole suit, but offers to pay for the cleaning of Austria's trousers. Russia and Serbia look at Austria. Austria asks Serbia who it's looking at. Russia suggests that Austria should leave its little brother alone. Austria inquires as to whose army will assist Russia in compelling it to do so. Germany appeals to Britain that France has been looking at it, and that this is sufficiently out of order that Britain should not intervene. Britain replies that France can look at who it wants to, that Britain is looking at Germany too, and what is Germany going to do about it?

Germany tells Russia to stop looking at Austria, or Germany will render Russia incapable of such action. Britain and France ask Germany whether it's looking at Belgium. Turkey and Germany go off into a corner and whisper. When they come back, Turkey makes a show of not looking at anyone. Germany rolls up its sleeves, looks at France, and punches Belgium. France and Britain punch Germany. Austria punches Russia. Germany punches Britain and France with one hand and Russia with the other. Russia throws a punch at Germany, but misses and nearly falls over. Japan calls over from the other side of the room that it's on Britain's side, but stays there. . Italy surprises everyone by punching Austria. Australia punches Turkey, and gets punched back. There are no hard feelings because Britain made Australia do it. France gets thrown through a plate glass window, but gets back up and carries on fighting.

Russia gets thrown through another one, gets knocked out, suffers brain damage, and wakes up with a complete personality change. Italy throws a punch at Austria and misses, but Austria falls over anyway. Italy raises both fists in the air and runs round the room chanting. America waits till Germany is about to fall over from sustained punching from Britain and France, then walks over and smashes it with a barstool, then pretends it won the fight all by itself.By now all the chairs are broken and the big mirror over the bar is shattered. Britain, France and America agree that Germany threw the first punch, so the whole thing is Germany's fault . While Germany is still unconscious, they go through its pockets, steal its wallet, and buy drinks for all their friends.[/quote]

I officially proclaim this the Joke War, and will be instructing our nations to send jokes (whatever ones that will pass through the censor lol) to the nations they are fighting. Be it SE or TE, we should all be here to have fun. If it's not fun, what are you doing here wasting you time like that? So lets all try to have as much fun as possible :)

o7 LOSS
o7 Black
o7 Warriors!

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1321105035' post='2843696']
I have learnt something: you can mock confusion into un-retiring. XFD
[/quote]

Who said I'm unretired and I did it because of you? Conceited much?

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321115663' post='2843755']
Who said I'm unretired and I did it because of you? Conceited much?
[/quote]

You're actively participating in TE (both with your 'spies' and by building your nation from 3NS) and I was the first person you attacked. Or did you accidentally mis-click several times?

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1321121705' post='2843791']
You're actively participating in TE (both with your 'spies' and by building your nation from 3NS) and I was the first person you attacked. Or did you accidentally mis-click several times?
[/quote]

If I 'get' information without putting effort into it, I don't consider it to be actively playing. Furthermore, building a nation from 3ns isn't that hard, not that you would know. However, I actually did it for other reasons, messing up your war ready nation was just a bonus.

PS: There's a reason I have a CIA/800 spies.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321124572' post='2843804']
If I 'get' information without putting effort into it, I don't consider it to be actively playing. Furthermore, building a nation from 3ns isn't that hard, not that you would know. However, I actually did it for other reasons, messing up your war ready nation was just a bonus.

PS: There's a reason I have a CIA/800 spies.
[/quote]

Yeah, because I've never made a nation before :rolleyes: . As for your spies, is it because you weren't competent enough to give yourself uranium and build a Manhatten Project? 'Cos I can tell you that without nukes, your higher NS isn't a particularly massive handicap. Also, you do realise that spies are only effective on nations in your war range, right?

Edited by Bionic redhead

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1321125921' post='2843819']
Yeah, because I've never made a nation before :rolleyes: . As for your spies, is it because you weren't competent enough to give yourself uranium and build a Manhatten Project? 'Cos I can tell you that without nukes, your higher NS isn't a particularly massive handicap. Also, you do realise that spies are only effective on nations in your war range, right?
[/quote]

I was implying you don't know how to build up appropriately, and trust me, you don't. In addition, I do things for the better good, sure I could have built an MP with the 25mill I collected, but for what? To waste it on you? Haha. Just no.

Also, You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of 100 1101. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target the enemy Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and change their national tax rate to a level of 23%. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

And that's the [i]real[/i] reason I built my nation. However, you're free to believe that I'd actually waste my time on building up just to attack someone who barely knows how to build. It was honestly just a bonus... Oh and can you[i] please[/i] teach me how to fight oh enlightened one?

Love,

All She Wrote.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1321104171' post='2843695']
Slept through update. Classic. Good job to rol20k for getting me while I was sleeping! Now prepare to feel the wrath of my WRC :nuke:
[/quote]
bring it! Better me than another LoSSer

[quote]To: Bigfoot97 From: Clash Date: 11/12/2011 2:22:50 PM

Subject: Alliance Membership Revoked

Message: Clash has removed you from the alliance Warriors.[/quote]
I'm still new with this fancy alliance control panel thingy, I didn't mean to revoke, I wanted to name him Shemp the Stooge. Either way anyone who is bored may kill [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001200"]this[/url] stooge as casually as they'd like. Enjoy.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321127015' post='2843831']
I was implying you don't know how to build up appropriately, and trust me, you don't. In addition, I do things for the better good, sure I could have built an MP with the 25mill I collected, but for what? To waste it on you? Haha. Just no.

Also, You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of 100 1101. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target the enemy Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and change their national tax rate to a level of 23%. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

And that's the [i]real[/i] reason I built my nation. However, you're free to believe that I'd actually waste my time on building up just to attack someone who barely knows how to build. It was honestly just a bonus... Oh and can you[i] please[/i] teach me how to fight oh enlightened one?

Love,

All She Wrote.
[/quote]

[quote]Also, you do realise that spies are only effective on nations in your war range, right?[/quote]

You're taking on at least 3 other nations; the range of people spy you can spy on is about to become severely limited.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1321133205' post='2843867']
You're taking on at least 3 other nations; the range of people spy you can spy on is about to become severely limited.
[/quote]

Once again, I've [b]ALREADY[/b] done what I intended to do. Destroying your nation has been a bonus.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321135054' post='2843876']
Once again, I've [b]ALREADY[/b] done what I intended to do. Destroying your nation has been a bonus.
[/quote]

Destroying? I'll lose no more than 300 infra. That's a flesh wound.

Do I serously believe your true goal was just to ruin the collection of the former #1 nation this round? What, couldn't get one of your "implanted spies" to do it for you? Was Solaris (and by extention, Adude) really that worried about losing his lead?

[quote]This ought to be fun :)

I forget the pre-war numbers, but the two of them combined had one more nation over 10k than we did and the total NS between the two sides was right about equal. LOSS had a bit higher average NS than we did, Black was a bit lower. I think they have one more nation combined than we do. The nukes were right about equal as well; we might have a few more but combined they had a couple more nuclear nations total. Perhaps due to the declining nation numbers in TE, I think it's harder to put together good wars these days. Evidence of this is how often alliances blitz the same targets on the same days now, I don't remember that happening near as much in the "old days" as it does now. TPC is becoming famous for it.

I got this joke (I think every tW nation did) in three separate PMs from [u][b]chedab of chedabi[/b][/u] who just might turn out to be awfully cool:

[quote]If World War One was a bar Fight...

Germany, Austria and Italy are standing together in the middle of a pub when Serbia bumps into Austria and spills Austria's pint. Austria demands Serbia buy it a complete new suit because there are splashes on its trouser leg. Germany expresses its support for Austria's point of view. Britain recommends that everyone calm down a bit. Serbia points out that it can't afford a whole suit, but offers to pay for the cleaning of Austria's trousers. Russia and Serbia look at Austria. Austria asks Serbia who it's looking at. Russia suggests that Austria should leave its little brother alone. Austria inquires as to whose army will assist Russia in compelling it to do so. Germany appeals to Britain that France has been looking at it, and that this is sufficiently out of order that Britain should not intervene. Britain replies that France can look at who it wants to, that Britain is looking at Germany too, and what is Germany going to do about it?

Germany tells Russia to stop looking at Austria, or Germany will render Russia incapable of such action. Britain and France ask Germany whether it's looking at Belgium. Turkey and Germany go off into a corner and whisper. When they come back, Turkey makes a show of not looking at anyone. Germany rolls up its sleeves, looks at France, and punches Belgium. France and Britain punch Germany. Austria punches Russia. Germany punches Britain and France with one hand and Russia with the other. Russia throws a punch at Germany, but misses and nearly falls over. Japan calls over from the other side of the room that it's on Britain's side, but stays there. . Italy surprises everyone by punching Austria. Australia punches Turkey, and gets punched back. There are no hard feelings because Britain made Australia do it. France gets thrown through a plate glass window, but gets back up and carries on fighting.

Russia gets thrown through another one, gets knocked out, suffers brain damage, and wakes up with a complete personality change. Italy throws a punch at Austria and misses, but Austria falls over anyway. Italy raises both fists in the air and runs round the room chanting. America waits till Germany is about to fall over from sustained punching from Britain and France, then walks over and smashes it with a barstool, then pretends it won the fight all by itself.By now all the chairs are broken and the big mirror over the bar is shattered. Britain, France and America agree that Germany threw the first punch, so the whole thing is Germany's fault . While Germany is still unconscious, they go through its pockets, steal its wallet, and buy drinks for all their friends.[/quote]

I officially proclaim this the Joke War, and will be instructing our nations to send jokes (whatever ones that will pass through the censor lol) to the nations they are fighting. Be it SE or TE, we should all be here to have fun. If it's not fun, what are you doing here wasting you time like that? So lets all try to have as much fun as possible :)

o7 LOSS
o7 Black
o7 Warriors! [/quote]

ill keep sending jokes back as well. already sent another round if you check :D:D:D

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1321136162' post='2843883']

Do I serously believe your true goal was just to ruin the collection of the former #1 nation this round? What, couldn't get one of your "implanted spies" to do it for you? Was Solaris (and by extention, Adude) really that worried about losing his lead?
[/quote]

Considering your peak this round has been 1k infra, which is quite sad, mind you- I'm quite happy with the damage I've inflicted. In addition, if you truly believe any of the bull !@#$ you just blabbered out then... I pity you.

Edit: And yes, One of my associates could have done it, but then that'd reveal their identity before the end of round fun, no?

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321139054' post='2843903']
Considering your peak this round has been 1k infra, which is quite sad, mind you- I'm quite happy with the damage I've inflicted. In addition, if you truly believe any of the bull !@#$ you just blabbered out then... I pity you.

Edit: And yes, One of my associates could have done it, but then that'd reveal their identity before the end of round fun, no?
[/quote]

Eh, my nation got curbstomped right at the start of the round, kinda hindered nation growth. Besides, it isn't the size of the nation in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the nation.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1321140007' post='2843910']
Eh, my nation got curbstomped right at the start of the round, kinda hindered nation growth. Besides, it isn't the size of the nation in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the nation.
[/quote]

The size of the nation helps too :)

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1321136162' post='2843883']

[/quote]

How the hell is RE involved in this? Go back to being terrible.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1321143872' post='2843935']
How the hell is RE involved in this? Go back to being terrible.
[/quote]

The nation confusion spied on (100 1101) was either the #1 nation or in the running for it. The current #1 nation belongs to RE, giving RE the most to gain. Also you and confusion at least used to be allies.

Edited by Bionic redhead

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321127015' post='2843831']Also, You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of 100 1101. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target the enemy Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and change their national tax rate to a level of 23%. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Love,

All She Wrote.
[/quote]

So [I]that's[/i] who was doing all that spying! :huh:

Besides that, have fun Warriors, have fun Rol20k :)