The Spying Game

Confusion

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1320888982' post='2842460']
Somebody needs to make a serious request I think. :P
[/quote]

but I thought..

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1320161946' post='2836476']
Agreed, since you cannot nominate your own AA I nominate LE just to see if you can do it :P

BTW <3 LE :wub:
[/quote]

no? :(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no, confusion is going to repost our sikrit plan to rename warriors to F-5, recruit a bunch of people from SE then team up with another alliance (We're still associated with TPF, right?) then try and rule TE with an iron fist, pre-emptively striking down anyone who might oppose us.

Hang on, I think someone tried that plan before.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1320945817' post='2842751']
WTE = Worst. Thread. Ever.
[/quote]

I want screenshots of Synergy's WTE, think you could handle that, Confusion?

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1320932061' post='2842668']
Oh no, confusion is going to repost our sikrit plan to rename warriors to F-5, recruit a bunch of people from SE then team up with another alliance (We're still associated with TPF, right?) then try and rule TE with an iron fist, pre-emptively striking down anyone who might oppose us.

Hang on, I think someone tried that plan before.
[/quote]

Perhaps, except they didn't recruit from SE and accomplished their goals- It's a fair assumption to make that they also did rule TE. However, that's subjective :)

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1320955000' post='2842812']
I want screenshots of Synergy's WTE, think you could handle that, Confusion?
[/quote]

Oh Ernie, patience.

It's also funny that some are implying I'm attempting to spy, when the truth is that I already have spied implanted. Go on as you wish, though.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1320955581' post='2842813']
Perhaps, except they didn't recruit from SE and accomplished their goals- It's a fair assumption to make that they also did rule TE. However, that's subjective :)
[/quote]

Getting curbstomped by the rest of TE was their goal? Wow, their leader must have been a complete idiot.

Edited by Bionic redhead

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1321031876' post='2843235']
Getting curbstomped by the rest of TE was their goal? Wow, their leader must have been a complete idiot.
[/quote]

They were curb stomped by all of TE & didn't achieve their goal of winning a flag? Color me purple. Meanwhile, you have the Warriors who have never been anything but mediocre, yet here we are, discussing what true failure is.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1321033946' post='2843249']
They were curb stomped by all of TE & didn't achieve their goal of winning a flag? Color me purple. Meanwhile, you have the Warriors who have never been anything but mediocre, yet here we are, discussing what true failure is.
[/quote]

Warriors [u]was[/u] a pretty good AA in the past, not really sure whats going on with them now though..

One of the really cool things I always liked about TE is that it's mostly without all the stupid political drama crap that SE has. As a point of fact, those who bring SE's stupid politics into TE are generally considered to be !@#$@#$ punk !@#$%*es for trying to screw up TE in the same way SE is screwed up. As well they should be. Some things should never change.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1321115856' post='2843757']
One of the really cool things I always liked about TE is that it's mostly without all the stupid political drama crap that SE has. As a point of fact, those who bring SE's stupid politics into TE are generally considered to be !@#$@#$ punk !@#$%*es for trying to screw up TE in the same way SE is screwed up. As well they should be. Some things should never change.
[/quote]

Explain how this is being brought up from SE & hasn't been used before.

Enlighten me, father.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1321116741' post='2843766']
That wasn't directed at you, silly boy.
Conceited much?

:P
[/quote]

Oh nvm... just saw the CSN comment xD

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1321039026' post='2843284']
They joined CSN. :smug:
[/quote]
Last time I checked, confusion was getting his butt kicked in TE...by me. Keep the hits coming Jelly roll.

[quote name='Sickosmurfs' timestamp='1321339252' post='2844977']
Last time I checked, confusion was getting his butt kicked in TE...by me. Keep the hits coming Jelly roll.
[/quote]

What? How does this have to do with anything or is even an accomplishment? Keep trying.

[quote name='Sickosmurfs' timestamp='1321339252' post='2844977']
[/quote]

Maybe, I've fought you in the past, not too impressive.