4) -14,642 Strength Change - Pwnstar of Syracuse - Black Team
5) -14,029 Strength Change - king scott of scott - Brown Team

Edited by jraenar

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1319690418' post='2832859']
It's more fun that way. It's a frequent 'tactic' PS likes to use when we can.

But, but.. I didn't get back into the top 5% yet. Oh well.
[/quote]
For that blame the server crashing! B-)

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1319691580' post='2832873']
Barely still alive!
Can't believe I still have to pay $60,000 for navy + nukes, that's about half of my total bill!

That aside, great fight and fun, RE! It was a blast.

Casualty Rank: Ranked #41 of 917 Nations (4.47%)
Not bad ^_^

Cheers.

PS: Stelios, I still want those women
[/quote]

And that was not my fault. Blame Aegis!!!! :v:

Also. I want my Jesuskitten :wub:

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1319694607' post='2832890']
Also. I want my Jesuskitten :wub:
[/quote]

I have already let you know sweety that you wouldn't know what to do with this kitty once you had her.

Is it just coincidence that 2 of the nations that attacked me are #'s 3 and 4 on the most defending casualties list?
I think not. :P

3) 166,362 Soldiers Lost - Stelios of Nottingham - Black Team
4) 163,613 Soldiers Lost - johndoe of Deja Vu - Black Team

Bad Kitty. :blush:

[quote name='BadKitty' timestamp='1319737127' post='2833053']
I have already let you know sweety that you wouldn't know what to do with this kitty once you had her.

Is it just coincidence that 2 of the nations that attacked me are #'s 3 and 4 on the most defending casualties list?
I think not. :P

3) 166,362 Soldiers Lost - Stelios of Nottingham - Black Team
4) 163,613 Soldiers Lost - johndoe of Deja Vu - Black Team

Bad Kitty. :blush:
[/quote]
I guess we will just have to find out and see then? :smug:

And yea we dont like to turtle, Doesnt help anyone.

[quote name='Neobdragon' timestamp='1319766678' post='2833301']
I like pie.

Also... You guys forgot to assign me some targets so I attacked 3 random guys :D
I lost 20 infrastructure in total... And looted like 20 tech and 50 land...
[/quote]
Before you start bragging on the OWF you should try updeclaring or declare on opponants who would fight back some like most of your AA mates did.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1319768197' post='2833324']
Before you start bragging on the OWF you should try updeclaring or declare on opponants who would fight back some like most of your AA mates did.
[/quote]

2K NS down, no worse then what OP nations have done in the past.

Also implying that he knew DF was going to roll over and die isn't exactly fair to say.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1319768564' post='2833329']
2K NS down, no worse then what OP nations have done in the past.

Also implying that he knew DF was going to roll over and die isn't exactly fair to say.
[/quote]
Just saying that he shouldn't be so boastful about a great and well fought war. I also think I have seen him brag about not being put into anarchy as well, so I am just pointing out things for him.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1319770633' post='2833357']
Just saying that he shouldn't be so boastful about a great and well fought war. I also think I have seen him brag about not being put into anarchy as well, so I am just pointing out things for him.
[/quote]
Why not? He did fight well. He wasn't assigned anything on the target list, so picked three open targets and went to town, while avoiding stupid mistakes.

Thou dost protest too much. But then again, you do seem to find every opportunity to find fault with RE...

Hay Paul to make you feel a little better I would like to brag

I lost 1500 infa
7 mill
Lots and lots of soldiers, aircraft and tanks

I am extremely proud of this
And for my biggest accomplishment

146,406 Attacking + 149,078 Defending = 295,484 Casualties
Casualty Rank: Ranked #3 of 911 Nations (0.33%)

Great war guys
And to tell u the truth if I only lost 20 infa I would be very upset I actually had to beg 7elements to declare on me

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1319768564' post='2833329']
[/quote]
Really? I don't know how many times things like this has been said in the past..

GDA isn't a good AA? Who knew?
DF can't fight? WHAAAATT?
Synergy isn't warring any time soon? Could've fooled me.
RD nations are tech raiding the bottom tier of the opponent? Never expected that.
FARK down declares every war? Never in a million years...
Anon has runners hiding in another AA? I swear on Confusion's grave...
Stelios isn't straight? Oh wait. We already knew that one.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1319856457' post='2834179']
Really? I don't know how many times things like this has been said in the past..

RD nations are tech raiding the bottom tier of the opponent? Never expected that.
[/quote]

PS isnt playing this round.

Updated list

[/quote]

That's actually pretty funny :D But like Stevie said, to be fair you should've included that one :P

[/quote]
Why you gotta come at me. In all seriousness. We expected them to atleast fight back some.

LE sat out of war for a month again :P I had too! :D

But seriously If anyone wants to talk about the war, hit me up on IRC because all im seeing is the same people grab at straw to try and smear RE. We hit the AAs people were avoiding because they are scared and dont want to lose too much but we are still the ones that suck and dont know how to play fair and fun?

Sad im hearing some of the rumors that I am. Like one of my friends says time and time again. Actions speak louder than words

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1319861051' post='2834219']
Why you gotta come at me. In all seriousness. We expected them to atleast fight back some.

LE sat out of war for a month again :P I had too! :D

But seriously If anyone wants to talk about the war, hit me up on IRC because all im seeing is the same people grab at straw to try and smear RE. We hit the AAs people were avoiding because they are scared and dont want to lose too much but we are still the ones that suck and dont know how to play fair and fun?

Sad im hearing some of the rumors that I am. Like one of my friends says time and time again. Actions speak louder than words
[/quote]
I'm not smearing ya'. When I looked at the stats for the war, it looked like LE had a pretty good spread on your top nations and DF was something like 8K NS and under, so it gave the low to mid guys something to do too. (It was like two wars for your AA at the same time.) I'm not a fan of it when guys use one or more of those AA's as the base of their opponents, it's just a move that everyone knows what it means.

And yeah, we've all had our moments. LE not warring, PS not playing, etc. Heh, it's the dynamic of the game. However, the things I've listed are things you can pretty much count on round after round (that's why they were listed and others weren't).

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1319872051' post='2834324']
I'm not smearing ya'. When I looked at the stats for the war, it looked like LE had a pretty good spread on your top nations and DF was something like 8K NS and under, so it gave the low to mid guys something to do too. (It was like two wars for your AA at the same time.) I'm not a fan of it when guys use one or more of those AA's as the base of their opponents, it's just a move that everyone knows what it means.

And yeah, we've all had our moments. LE not warring, PS not playing, etc. Heh, it's the dynamic of the game. However, the things I've listed are things you can pretty much count on round after round (that's why they were listed and others weren't).
[/quote]
I listed LE not warring for over a month at a time.. Because they do round after round... :smug: I did actually have some faith in DF.. I really did.

ANd is that really why OP/LE (not you) threw SUN in with Anon :awesome: Its just a move

Edited by Stelios