LoSS DOW

Torbay Trojan

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1318611364' post='2824977']
Also Infras hugging? We've been out of war for 2 weeks, we certainly plan to get into another very shortly. Try using the morals charts on other alliances who've been out of war for much longer then we have. Perhaps LE who have been out of war, oh idk a month now? Also to which in their war they've curbstomped the crap out of Anon and SUN.
[/quote]

I think we've had the most wars so far out of everyone :ph34r: But yeah, I'd agree that Synergy isn't "infra hugging" as badly as some other alliances like LE right now, if that's how you want to put it. As for past rounds, I just came back from a long hiatus so there's not much I can say about that.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1318611364' post='2824977']
Heh, perhaps not you, however everyone else was (I was at school at the time and was basing my accusations off memory, so my bad). Glad to know one bad action justifies an alliance for rounds to come.

Also Infras hugging? We've been out of war for 2 weeks, we certainly plan to get into another very shortly. Try using the morals charts on other alliances who've been out of war for much longer then we have. Perhaps LE who have been out of war, oh idk a month now? Also to which in their war they've curbstomped the crap out of Anon and SUN.

Freed up again? What are you talking about.
[/quote]
I was suggesting you'll wait until Loss finishes with AP then declare on themselves. It was a joke (hopefully)

The one action isn't what drives our opinion of Synergy. It's certainly a part of it though, and will continue to be until something is done to earn any sort of capital. Not that your goal is, will, or should be to please anyone else. As for LE. The aforementioned capital...they have that in spades. I'll assume sooner or later they'll war the top 50 or top 100 or something along those lines. Who knows. Everyone wants to see PS/Anon. Maybe we'll go after them later :P

Lol...was just looking to see who could even declare on LE. Jesus, 10 nuke per nation average.

Cats Eye, Catharsis, THP, WAPA?

RE or PS + some combination of those...good lord.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1318604753' post='2824912']
They're waiting for AP coalition to be freed up again obviously. The might even wait 30 minutes this time.

Reading over that old thread, I obviously had it backwards. RE is slowly getting a bit better, while Synergy continues to try to find themselves a prosthetic set of testicles.
[/quote]
They could prove their testicles are real by hitting us. :)

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1318567082' post='2824623']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99589
[/quote]I opened it in a new tab, saw the title, and immediately closed it thinking something similar to darth's first response to it, but after seeing:
[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1318567810' post='2824639']
Ah now this stupid DoW makes sense. :(
[/quote]
I reopened it and lol'd pretty hard at the coincidence.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1318650890' post='2825426']
You guys would enjoy that too much.
[/quote]
Who doesn't enjoy seeing a Syn war-dec directed at them? You might as well ask Admin to let you send foreign aid.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1318612039' post='2824984']
I think we've had the most wars so far out of everyone :ph34r: But yeah, I'd agree that Synergy isn't "infra hugging" as badly as some other alliances like LE right now, if that's how you want to put it. As for past rounds, I just came back from a long hiatus so there's not much I can say about that.
[/quote]
To be fair, PS has had just as much war as your guys. :P We might have actually taken more nukes, too.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1318698873' post='2825686']
To be fair, PS has had just as much war as your guys. :P We might have actually taken more nukes, too.
[/quote]

If you've had 3 wars, then that would be true :P I didn't really keep track of all the wars going on. We took our fair share of beatings in the first war, it sort of impeded our growth for awhile.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1318699056' post='2825688']
If you've had 3 wars, then that would be true :P I didn't really keep track of all the wars going on. We took our fair share of beatings in the first war, it sort of impeded our growth for awhile.
[/quote]
Counting OP and LE as separate wars is idiotic. Unless I'm forgetting about a war you guys fought, that seems to be what you've done.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1318707008' post='2825754']
Counting OP and LE as separate wars is idiotic. Unless I'm forgetting about a war you guys fought, that seems to be what you've done.
[/quote]

I'm not doing any such thing. OP/LE was the first. Fark/RoK was the second. PS was the third. If I counted OP/LE as two and Fark/RoK as two, I would have said four. I don't know why you have to be personally insulting when you ask such a basic question like that. I'm not arguing with you at all, and my first post was directed at another alliance entirely.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1318709765' post='2825769']
I'm not doing any such thing. OP/LE was the first. Fark/RoK was the second. PS was the third. If I counted OP/LE as two and Fark/RoK as two, I would have said four. I don't know why you have to be personally insulting when you ask such a basic question like that. I'm not arguing with you at all, and my first post was directed at another alliance entirely.
[/quote]
I forgot about Fark/Rok.

• 4 weeks later...