LoSS DOW

Torbay Trojan

[quote name='hammad0252' timestamp='1318410611' post='2823391']
Srsly in the middle of our war <_<
[/quote]

[quote name='Chaos Reigns' timestamp='1318410659' post='2823392']
We just finished a war and have no money left. This is stupid and unfair.
[/quote]

..so was it the middle or end?

[quote name='Altered' timestamp='1318442104' post='2823543']
Attacking someone as there coming out of a war? Guess some people cant handle a fair fight.
[/quote]
Guess not,AP Coalition would know something about that too,no?

We made friends with UCR through war.We peaced out about 6-7 days before AP Coalition warred them.We had come out in better shape than UCR and had agreed we'd help them out if they were attacked.We told them we'd help if they were attacked.APC down declared on them.UCR's nations were about 4k NS and downward.We shoulda gone in after their DoW but I was sick and didn't log on to make it happen sooner.APC was at war for about 3 days before we declared.Some how you depleted your war chests on a war were you barely took any damage but gave a beating to the smaller UCR.[s]I heard UCR peaced so we'll peace out too as soon as I confirm it.[/s]UCR peaced, we will too.

[quote name='irule777' timestamp='1318445752' post='2823557']
i am disappointed
[/quote]
Me too.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1318447313' post='2823566']
Lols :facepalm:
[/quote]
Hi Darth!

Edited by rol20kid

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1318567082' post='2824623']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99589
[/quote]

Yeah, was gonna mention this. Weren't you guys about 45 mins out of war? And PS/OP still held it down. :smug:

[quote name='rol20kid' timestamp='1318566012' post='2824606']

We made friends with UCR through war.We peaced out about 6-7 days before AP Coalition warred them.We had come out in better shape than UCR and had agreed we'd help them out if they were attacked.We told them we'd help if they were attacked.APC down declared on them.UCR's nations were about 4k NS and downward.We shoulda gone in after their DoW but I was sick and didn't log on to make it happen sooner.APC was at war for about 3 days before we declared.Some how you depleted your war chests on a war were you barely took any damage but gave a beating to the smaller UCR.[s]I heard UCR peaced so we'll peace out too as soon as I confirm it.[/s]UCR peaced, we will too.

Me too.

Hi Darth!
[/quote]
We are greatly endebted to LoSS for coming to our aid. Henceford the UCR will stand with LoSS and will fight alongside them whenever they are declared upon.

[quote name='rol20kid' timestamp='1318565239' post='2824588']
..so was it the middle or end?
[/quote]
End. I didn't realize we had signed peace then coz I was too busy figuring out why I was being attacked by LoSS <_<

[quote name='rol20kid' timestamp='1318566012' post='2824606']

[b]We made friends with UCR through war.We peaced out about 6-7 days before AP Coalition warred them.We had come out in better shape than UCR and had agreed we'd help them out if they were attacked.[/b]We told them we'd help if they were attacked.APC down declared on them.UCR's nations were about 4k NS and downward.We shoulda gone in after their DoW but I was sick and didn't log on to make it happen sooner.APC was at war for about 3 days before we declared.Some how you depleted your war chests on a war were you barely took any damage but gave a beating to the smaller UCR.[s]I heard UCR peaced so we'll peace out too as soon as I confirm it.[/s]UCR peaced, we will too.

Me too.

Hi Darth!

[/quote]
It's funny you say that because before we declared on UCR we infact asked LoSS if they'd like to join in but they said they'd think about it (this after their initial war) there was not a single mention of the fact that they were gonna defend UCR. We had no way of knowing about that mutual defense pact between you two.

I don't think I can answer that one

...when did you guys ask? 0.0

I'm getting really confused, you guys deal with this, I'm just going to step out and try to...um...unconfuse myself @.@

This whole week I'm just in a 'what in the world is going on' mode.

Then someone sent me a message about DoW, so I came to take a peek

........and got confused.............

btw, hey all! :)

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1318567082' post='2824623']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99589
[/quote]

Thanks for the reminder, your whining in that thread was still a great tear drinker. Funny thing is you guys still won that war and still have the need to whine about it ever so constantly. Attention whoring much? Get over it, it happened rounds ago.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1318597927' post='2824830']
Thanks for the reminder, your whining in that thread was still a great tear drinker. Funny thing is you guys still won that war and still have the need to whine about it ever so constantly. Attention whoring much? Get over it, it happened rounds ago.
[/quote]
I posted it to show the irony in your facepalm picture. You guys really have no right to call people out for hitting someone still at war/just getting out of a war.

Also, whining? I was spitting straight truth. The guy who I was debating with- Juggernaut- was proven wrong on everything. The result of the war showed that even more than me having to tell him. Is what everyone in this thread is posting considered whining, also?

Finally, when's Synergy going to war again? Still just hugging that infra, eh?

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1318603103' post='2824885']
[/quote]

They're waiting for AP coalition to be freed up again obviously. The might even wait 30 minutes this time.

Reading over that old thread, I obviously had it backwards. RE is slowly getting a bit better, while Synergy continues to try to find themselves a prosthetic set of testicles.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1318603103' post='2824885']
I posted it to show the irony in your facepalm picture. You guys really have no right to call people out for hitting someone still at war/just getting out of a war.

Also, whining? I was spitting straight truth. The guy who I was debating with- Juggernaut- was proven wrong on everything. The result of the war showed that even more than me having to tell him. Is what everyone in this thread is posting considered whining, also?

[/quote]

Heh, perhaps not you, however everyone else was (I was at school at the time and was basing my accusations off memory, so my bad). Glad to know one bad action justifies an alliance for rounds to come.

Also Infras hugging? We've been out of war for 2 weeks, we certainly plan to get into another very shortly. Try using the morals charts on other alliances who've been out of war for much longer then we have. Perhaps LE who have been out of war, oh idk a month now? Also to which in their war they've curbstomped the crap out of Anon and SUN.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1318604753' post='2824912']
They're waiting for AP coalition to be freed up again obviously. The might even wait 30 minutes this time.

Reading over that old thread, I obviously had it backwards. RE is slowly getting a bit better, while Synergy continues to try to find themselves a prosthetic set of testicles.
[/quote]

Freed up again? What are you talking about.