Complaining and Grieving

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1316992561' post='2808517']
Wait what no flipping.

NPO and GATO tied by a treaty. I could of swore that the world would have to come to an end in NPO before they signed anything with them. - Old History just died.

Now on to other things....

Congrats GATO o/
[/quote]

GATO and NPO were allied from just before Karma to just after 6million began. GATO was also an ally of an ally when TIO signed with NPO. So it's not like it's a new thing.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1316986087' post='2808410']
Uhhhhhh..., I direct you to the timestamps of the following declarations of war and surrenders:

*snip of irrelevant information*

So I guess if you define "further for their friends than most other alliances" as less than two rounds of war while their allies get another 5 weeks of war, then you are correct. But that's not a very good definition.

[b]GATO has shown war after war after war that GATO is out for Number 1 and no one else.[/b]

So, congratulations to GATO for getting a chair at a serious bloc, you're nice guys and all, but you're not very good at honoring treaties. Condolences to NPO that it took so long for an unholy union between ODN and GATO that now you're on the same side and can't have some real fun.
[/quote]

This seriously made my day. GATO FOR WORLD DOMINATION. CnG ACQUIRED. :lol1:

Anyways....

This certainly is a day of days, it is very pleasing to know that we were able to be accepted into a bloc with such an outstanding history and fantastic alliances! I look forward to the upcoming months to work with the new CnG!!!!

o/ CnG
o/ INT
o/ ODN
o/ TLR
o/ GATO

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1316984795' post='2808388']
Congrats on having even MORE terrible alliances in your bloc.
[/quote]

I love you.

This thread certainly took long enough. :P

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1316993183' post='2808523']
GATO and NPO were allied from just before Karma to just after 6million began. GATO was also an ally of an ally when TIO signed with NPO. So it's not like it's a new thing.
[/quote]

Which was their primary complaint and grievance with us in TIO. This situation now just seems pretty ironic.

Edited by Facade

Well, this is disappointing. :huh:

Hey C&G, GATO doesn't like NPO. At least, that's what they told us when we informed them of our treaty upgrade with NPO.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1316984795' post='2808388']
Congrats on having even MORE terrible alliances in your bloc.
[/quote]
I lol'd :awesome:

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1316996594' post='2808600']

Hey C&G, GATO doesn't like NPO. At least, that's what they told us when we informed them of our treaty upgrade with NPO.

[/quote]
NPO's changed didnt you hear?

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1316996594' post='2808600']

[/quote]

Thank goodness we don't care what TIO thinks! You literally have only two decent members. The rest are whiny little !@#$%*es.