A Joint OP/LE Announcement

the wompus

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stevie I assure you, PS does want to destroy your nation.

Along with the rest of TE. No plotting here. Before all the fireworks started I kind of wanted to organize something where we forced Anon and OP on the same side. Like LE, PS, Syn against you two, and THP or something odd like that.

Oh well. Best laid plans and all that.

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1316054502' post='2800684']
Obviously there is something wrong here. And I would love to know the truth, but I doubt that ANYONE will let me have it. This whole thing is either a conspiracy or a misinterpretation of statistical data and I want to know which one that it is.
[/quote]

Hey Eric, everything is just one big conspiracy, even this world :ph34r:

Anyways today I would like to announce SUN's War song...

We blast this song every night right before battle, to keep all of our members pumped up for war, and here it is...

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rp6Ttrmvlw"]My link[/url]

Edited by KillerCruiser

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1316059965' post='2800710']

We blast this song every night right before battle, to keep all of our members pumped up for war, and here it is...

[/quote]
I surrender now, no more please :)

This war got way to personnel and the vicious personnel attacks are uncalled for. I would like to apologize to confusion, stevie, and Mervingian for my actions. I would also like tp apologize to therm for being rude in our public channel ladt night when all he was trying to do was eliminate the personnel attacks. Lastly I would like to apologize to anon membership for saying you deserved to burn. This is just a game and it is often to easy to forget that their is a real person on the other side of those pixels. I know I did and I apologize *offers hand to shake*

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1316092033' post='2800828']
This war got way to personnel and the vicious personnel attacks are uncalled for. I would like to apologize to confusion, stevie, and Mervingian for my actions. I would also like tp apologize to therm for being rude in our public channel ladt night when all he was trying to do was eliminate the personnel attacks. Lastly I would like to apologize to anon membership for saying you deserved to burn. This is just a game and it is often to easy to forget that their is a real person on the other side of those pixels. I know I did and I apologize *offers hand to shake*
[/quote]

Good man

[/quote]

I made a resolution yesterday to cease posting here, but I think this warrants an exception. I appreciate and accept your apology, and while I posted I tried to keep it as impersonal as possible and only focus on the argument. If I did offend anyone, I am sorry. I hope that at some point we can move past simply taking revenge for something that happened online - as you put it well, no matter how cliche, it's just a game. *shakes hand*

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1316059965' post='2800710']

[/quote]

:huh:

:blink:

:awesome: You just made my day!

LE plays this song every night at update time [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5sVLYQMfe8"]you should click right here.[/url]

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1316058601' post='2800703']
Along with the rest of TE. No plotting here. Before all the fireworks started I kind of wanted to organize something where we forced Anon and OP on the same side. Like LE, PS, Syn against you two, and THP or something odd like that.
[/quote]

It saddens me that this is no longer possible

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1316113453' post='2800960']
This war has seriously messed up my nation :( went from #2 to 747. I have to say that LE has done very well as far as my nation is concerned
[/quote]

Ah shux...

Edited by CEO George Harris

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1316108049' post='2800928']
:huh:

:blink:

:awesome: You just made my day!

LE plays this song every night at update time [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5sVLYQMfe8"]you should click right here.[/url]
[/quote]

lol great war song :awesome:

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1316123583' post='2801078']
lol @ two more pages of garbage I'm not reading.
[/quote]

Hey my post about SUN's war Song is not garbage, I worked really hard on that :unsure:, SUN and wes had a vote on the songs and EVERYTHING! :awesome:

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1316058601' post='2800703']
Stevie I assure you, PS does want to destroy your nation.
[/quote]
Cute

[/quote]
Actions speak louder than words. This has nothing to do with personal attacks. Im just saying it how it is from my/our perspective. You can too, if you like, or you can continue this in a private embasy.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1316132710' post='2801155']
Cute

Actions speak louder than words. This has nothing to do with personal attacks. Im just saying it how it is from my/our perspective. You can too, if you like, or you can continue this in a private embasy.
[/quote]
Hey I am just trying to apologize here. I've extended my hand and apologized in front of the entire TE community, I'm trying to be humble here. Will you not shake my hand?

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1316128268' post='2801113']
lol great war song :awesome:

Hey my post about SUN's war Song is not garbage, I worked really hard on that :unsure:, SUN and wes had a vote on the songs and EVERYTHING! :awesome:
[/quote]

Ernie might go for the PR tune but I like something that gets the blood a rushing myself.

"It'll hit you....Like a Hammer....God Da*n!!" B-)

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5adrB9VV6dc"]Thunder and Lightning[/url]

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1316133640' post='2801163']
Hey I am just trying to apologize here. I've extended my hand and apologized in front of the entire TE community, I'm trying to be humble here. Will you not shake my hand?
[/quote]

Ive had some mean times playing with OP and as friends of OP, but I still maintain that you have betrayed my trust on more than one occasion. I am prepared to let this fued die so that Anonymous, or any reincarnations of G6 or DR can give it a fair shot at the AA game, without me there. I will always maintain a nation presence, but I will be merely an advisor, and not government, as I now lack the online activity.

In all fairness, this last 4 or 5 rounds has actually been very fun for me (as a gamer) even though it has been taxing on the time. I dont wish any ill will on anyone, and at times had to piss some friends off. The battles with OP and PS have been quite fun as well, and I do really wish id had the chance when I was active to coordinate with PS in a greater extent than ghost busting :P

I doubt my application would be taken seriously in all honesty now, but you never know in the future, when I might return :P

So, yes I will shake your hand, out of consideration for those who continue on.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1316253498' post='2802160']
Good luck on rebuilding guys.
[/quote]

well were doing ok on rebuilding :awesome: , but its kinda annoying sometimes when almost all LE nations aren't accepting peace, just waiting for the wars to expire, so the ones who want to Reroll cant until they expire.

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1316354239' post='2802973']
but its kinda annoying sometimes when almost all LE nations aren't accepting peace, just waiting for the wars to expire
[/quote]

We can't send a peace offer unless the attacker sends offer(s) to LE first.
For example...

Treasure Island
Ruler: Jack Rackham
State of Unified Nations

-------
This player attacked:
-------

Ruritania
Ruler: PierreG
Lafayette Escadrille

-------
and still no peace. So 3 LEs who attacked Jack Rackham can't send peace offers until PierreG receive the offer first. Other than that, I see SUN nations who are inactive so...
But if there is a LE member who refuses send a peace offer by now [excluding the ones I mentioned], send me a private message and I'll handle it- thanks.