New Wonder Ideas

Area 51: Lowers 10% aircraft costs, lowers 10% tech cost. Increase 15% soldier eff. The wonder cost $2mil. Maybe $1mil?

Nuclear Submarine Shipyard(must have shipyard&harbor improvements and be nuke capable) : allow u have 5 more subs and for every of the 5 subs, u have one more nuke were it cant be taking away by spy. Wonder cost : $2mil

National Bank(must have all 5 banks): increase 12% income wonder cost: $800.000

Advanced Medical Center(must have Hospital and 5 clinics) : increase population 10% , increase happiness 4%. Wonder cost $1mil

Hidden Aircraft Base: 20% of aircrafts cant get blown up in a nuke attack. Cost $700.000

Ill post more ideas once i come up with more..

The Dragonballs: Ability to wish away a nation at your own desire. $35 Mill, 5k infras 500 tech, 20 nukes.

Starman: 1 day of choice to be invulnerable from attacks 250 tech, $2.5 mil

Final Smash: Doubles up your nation's fighting power for 1 day of choice and remains the same NS. $3 Mil

Godzilla: Super Nuke, Duh.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1314760473' post='2791406']
The Dragonballs: Ability to wish away a nation at your own desire. $35 Mill, 5k infras 500 tech, 20 nukes.

Starman: 1 day of choice to be invulnerable from attacks 250 tech, $2.5 mil

Final Smash: Doubles up your nation's fighting power for 1 day of choice and remains the same NS. $3 Mil

Godzilla: Super Nuke, Duh.
[/quote]
Best Ideas EVER! I want to be one of the first people with a Godzilla

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1314573470' post='2790216']
The bonuses are way too enormous for the prices. 2 million for 5 new nukes? 700k to keep 20% more aircraft? Also the others offer a boost way too big and will give bigger nations even more of an advantage than they have now.
[/quote]

Hidden aircraft is worse than a FAFB, at about similar cost. the only ones that seem broken to me are national bank (SSS only gives +7.1% at a similar cost...) and adv medical center (DRA is only +7% pop for 200k less, and doesnt even provide the happiness bonus)

Unsure about sub shipyard, although the NS bonuses it would give do seem a bit high... (25 nukes = 6250 ns, 30 nukes = 9000 ns, difference of 2.75k)

• 1 year later...

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1314760473' post='2791406']Godzilla: Super Nuke, Duh.[/quote]

I have always supported the Godzilla wonder!

I also support our nations being able to have 5 tavern improvements (which give +1 happiness and +$2 each) and a brewery wonder (+2 happiness and +$4 or sum such) that requires having the beer resource.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1355856146' post='3065380']

I have always supported the Godzilla wonder!

I also support our nations being able to have 5 tavern improvements (which give +1 happiness and +$2 each) and a brewery wonder (+2 happiness and +$4 or sum such) that requires having the beer resource.
[/quote]

Great idea!