Upcoming Tournament Reset

Just a heads up. I've got some changes planned for TE for the start of Round 19. When the current tournament resets the game will be down for 3-5 days. I'm not going to share what changes are coming. You'll just have to wait and see. ^_^

Status Update: The changes that I'm making are taking quite a bit of coding. The launch of CN:TE will be delayed by a couple of weeks.

Status Update 2: I'm looking to launch the game on September 1st at 12:00 AM.

Status Update 3: Well I can't make the September 1st launch date. It's still going to be a couple more days. I'll give everyone 24 hours notice before the actual launch in this thread before it happens.

Edited by admin
Status Updates

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='admin' timestamp='1312037478' post='2767641']
Just a heads up. I've got some changes planned for TE for the start of Round 19. When the current tournament resets the game will be down for 3-5 days. I'm not going to share what changes are coming. You'll just have to wait and see. ^_^
[/quote]
3-5 days :o What are you trying to do to me

[/quote]
We thank you for this wonderful news and look forward to the changes ahead. :D

• 2 weeks later...

[/quote]
how about an email for when the game comes back up for anyone currently signed up?

[/quote]

Thank you for informing us. Looking forward to the changes. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Black Soil' timestamp='1313548349' post='2782566']
:( I have to wait to attack people. I'm kinda sad. But I know the changes will make round 19 more interesting.... I don't know how to react to this.
[/quote]

I always use the crying in the corner option.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1313548842' post='2782573']
I always use the crying in the corner option.
[/quote]
It does seem to be fairly effective ;)

Looking forward to the update :D

[/quote]
Well the changes that I'm making are taking longer than anticipated. The changes that I'm making require more coding that I expected, plus I've been sick with a head cold this weekend and its really slowing me down. I'll post a status update in this thread when we get close to launching round 19. I expect it will be later into the week or possibly early next week before round 19 starts.

[quote name='admin' timestamp='1314040825' post='2786260']
Well the changes that I'm making are taking longer than anticipated. The changes that I'm making require more coding that I expected, plus I've been sick with a head cold this weekend and its really slowing me down. I'll post a status update in this thread when we get close to launching round 19. I expect it will be later into the week or possibly early next week before round 19 starts.
[/quote]
ok now I know how I feel... very very sad. Hey KOwens06 is there any more room in that corner?

oh and I hope you feel better.

[quote name='Lan Mandragoran' timestamp='1314063076' post='2786478']
Stelios can get you some good drugs to make you forget your head cold. Of course you'll also forget your name, your kid's name, and where you live.
[/quote]

Its a special Roman mix..

I'm sure we all appreciate what you are doing and don't really mind waiting for what will probably be some pretty large changes :D

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1314074889' post='2786657']
Kevin, could you give us some idea of what changes you are considering so we can contemplate the implications?

It would be appreciated!

Thanks!!! :wub:
[/quote]

Patience is a virtue :P

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1314077542' post='2786686']
Patience is a virtue :P
[/quote]

Patience is a virtue.
Try it if you can.
Seldom found in woman.
Never found in a bunch of online game addicts who probably have Tweet Deck concurrently following a dozen streams while watching Netflix on another monitor.

Kevin, could you give us some idea of what changes you are considering so we can contemplate the implications?

It would be appreciated!

[/quote]

Well the next round will be 90 days instead of 60. I'm also working on something for alliances. I'll reveal more as I get closer to completing the changes.

It would be appreciated!

[/quote]
I'd actually prefer that we get no warning at all about the actual changes just so we can't plan ahead.

[quote name='admin' timestamp='1314145844' post='2787272']
Well the next round will be 90 days instead of 60. I'm also working on something for alliances. I'll reveal more as I get closer to completing the changes.
[/quote]

Waiting like a kid at christmas. :)