.HOOAH!!!

JonBoy16

I would have preferred capturing him alive and putting him on trial but what an incredible night. I still remember the day the USS Cole was bombed. I will always remember where I was on Tuesday September 11th 2001. I cannot forget all those over the last two decades that have been killed or injured in countless terrorist attacks. It was neither pretty nor clean, but tonight, Justice...

Anyone besides me questioning the timing of the killing of him, I mean with campaigning for re-election about to start full swing and sour economy, I mean I am happy that he is dead but there are alot of questions still that need to be asked and answered. Don't believe all that the news feeds you.

Now that I have had my rant, this has been a great night and I am glad they did not capture him alive. His followers would have done anything to get his release.

Edited by paul711

As long as they don't burry him, I'm very happy! Burn his body, drop it in the ocean, or tear apart limb by limb and feed the lions at the zoo. I just hope they don't give him the dignity of a grave and therefore a place for extremists to use as a shrine. Heck. Burn him in down town Baghdad for all I care!

[quote name='JonBoy16' timestamp='1304310053' post='2703812']
As long as they don't burry him, I'm very happy! Burn his body, drop it in the ocean, or tear apart limb by limb and feed the lions at the zoo. I just hope they don't give him the dignity of a grave and therefore a place for extremists to use as a shrine. Heck. Burn him in down town Baghdad for all I care!
[/quote]

drop his body in iran?

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1304311228' post='2703840']
I was terrified at first when the news broke and no one knew what the President was going to announce. I thought we were going into Iran.
[/quote]

i heard it from a friend and didnt think about it.. idk i thought itd be a typical bs speech. after... 9 shots of vodka i think im ready to admit im proud of his speech tonight for once ^_^

one less evil sadistic murderer in the world.

It's a little unbelievable, we've been hunting him or so long, and now he's dead... just like that. gone. Of course, I don't celebrate the loss of someone's life.. but in some cases, you've just gotta be glad, and I am.

#%$* terrorism.

:)

For once, America has done something right in the Middle East (well, there was Desert Shield & Storm as well, but in the last 20 years)

Edit/
Pakistan, but same thing.

And it is kinda sad that the world is so overjoyed by the death of one man. Edited by Caladin

Happy about his death yes... blinded? No...

Truth is that he is a figure head but #2 still remains. Also it could mean a backlash in the short term as attacks may rise in the near term.

Thanks, Thai. I thought I heard a while back something along the lines of 'if Bin Ladden is assassinated, the backlash with result in the mobilization of more large scale terrorist attacks'. Havent heard anything about it in the press yet.

Bin laddin was more of an inspirational leaders, than a technical leader. Me might have masterminded the 9/11 attacks, but he didnt plan it, and its not the last we'll see of them. Its amazing to me that in this day, and age, with all our technology, we're unable to get someone on the inside. Yet they've got terrorists walking our streets just waiting for them to give the word.... Meh, kill em all, and let god sort em out! :awesome:

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1304373992' post='2704379']
Thanks, Thai. I thought I heard a while back something along the lines of 'if Bin Ladden is assassinated, the backlash with result in the mobilization of more large scale terrorist attacks'. Havent heard anything about it in the press yet.
[/quote]
I heard some talk show host on the radio say today that wiki-leaks mentions something to the effect of Al Quaida stating that they had a nuclear missile hidden away somewhere in Europe and that if Osama Bin Laden were ever killed, Al Quaida would unleash a nuclear hell- or something to those effects. Those postings were made prior to the events in the last 48 hours, to my understanding

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1304373992' post='2704379']
Its amazing to me that in this day, and age, with all our technology, we're unable to get someone on the inside. Yet they've got terrorists walking our streets just waiting for them to give the word....
[/quote]
That's because America has a bunch of spineless idiots in office who think every person on Earth deserves to live in America if they so desire. I work in the area of immigration and I can't even begin to tell you how many foreigners, even criminals, from countries like Cuba, Columbia, Iraq, India, etc., are given temporary legal status just because they claim to be afraid of the governments of their native countries. They're then told to appear before an asylum officer and/or an immigration judge on a certain date, then disappear. Now that's secure, huh? America even gives drug smugglers amnesty and visas in order to testify against Border Patrol Agents who are suspected of wrong-doings. Pretty f'd up, huh?

All I know is: Pakistan's got some 'splainin to do.

The leader of a terrorist organization in a mansion near a military academy and they somehow... overlooked it? Although I'm not sure of the exact location of the mansion with regard to the academy. The academy might be "near" the mansion like the cultural center in New York is "near" Ground Zero.