A Fatwa from the Supreme Ayatollah Tamlanei

tamerlane

[center][img]http://i25.tinypic.com/mcq35v.png[/img][/center]

[size="4"][font="Comic Sans MS"]
[center]Bism'Allarchon Alrahman Alraheem[/center]
[b]Nations of Planet Bob [/b]- I am here to announce a new front in the Jihad against the infidels, Legion. Long before this war, the prophet Gunhammad spoke of a vision he had had, a vision from Allarchon. In this vision, Gunhammad foresaw the death of his former alliance, the Legion, at the hands of a large force of light. This vision was written and stored deep in the stacks of the Princess' Castle, collecting dust until a young cleric happened upon them. This young cleric recently brought these haditha to my attention and I, after scrutinizing them for authenticity, have deemed them to be the word of our Prophet (peace be upon him).

Having said that and in light that Legion is an objectively terrible alliance, I command you, my brothers and sisters in faith, to take up arms and, again, march to jihad. We crushed the Christian Coalition of Countries, we will now obliterate Legion. Fortunately for us, Allarchon has given these infidels more than enough time to surrender with white peace so we can rest peacefully with the knowledge that no quarter will be given to this enemy should this jihad be commanded ended by word of our Lord.

Allarchon has furthermore commanded that the jihad begin with LeonidasRexII, the so called "Defender of Legion". We do this because the defenses of our enemy must be obliterated before we can convert their women and children to our faith, Mushlam.

Signed -

Supreme Ayatollah Tamlanei[/font][/size]

Edited by tamerlane

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k222/draiwadle24/Mushqaeda1.png[/IMG][/center]

ALLARCHONU AKBAR!

Let nothing stand in our way [img]http://mushroom-kingdom.info/boards/Smileys/kickass/smugladen.png[/img]

Edited by Drai

[center][img]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff195/CommisarGaunt/rebelagain.png[/img][/center]

The Southern Delegation of the Mushroom Kingdom will gladly stand with their rivals the Mushqaeda in their Jihad against the Legion scum. Far too long have the Legionaires been allowed to prosper. May our soldiers do the will of the God's of our forefathers and Allarchon by cleansing this world of the Legion trash.

Jefferson Epiphanvis - Vice President of the Southern Delegation

Edited by Epiphanus

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/uqCQh.png[/img][/center]

Long have the Mushqaeda rats plagued the borders of the glorious and mighty Mushreich, but today we stand in solidarity as we turn our attentions to the filthy rot seeping from the Legion. The vile trash reaches our noses and reeks so offensively that even we will allow ourselves an exception to consort with Mushqaeda.

Our mighty armies and our unbendable will shall quickly eradicate the inferior Legionnaires. All hail the Mushreich; all hail the jihad!

[i]Reichskanzler Quinoa Rex[/i]

Edited by Quinoa Rex

I am certain my brothers in Mushreich are ready to help eradicate the filthy mass of vermin called Legion. We cannot let it disgrace our lands' natural beauty and taint the pure, nutricious soil that feeds Her flora and fauna. Onwards das Reich! Heil Allarchon!

Edited by Lord Gobb

[center][img]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff195/CommisarGaunt/oldtimetoad.png[/img][/center]

The Oldfag Society, while not particularly concerned with the manners of the Jihad, will too stand behind our friends in the Mushqueda. Legion have too long been allowed to attempt to prosper, wot wot. May the Legion find the consequences of religious intolerance, and may their coffins be comfortable pip pip.

Duke Crowdog - Representative of the Oldfag Society

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/K2Adv.jpg[/img][/center]

Day in and day out, the proud members of the Mushreich toil the fields of Bob with furrowed brow and calloused palm, working ceaselessly to bring the world closer to our peaceful vision of a more beautiful future, where a strong, Aquapure, efficient Musharchy reigns benevolently supreme. Tireless in our efforts, we turn our eyes toward the dirty, subhuman dogs in the Legion, slow in mind and lame in limb, whom have never known a day of efficient work, nor real victory, in their exceedingly long and exceedingly shameful history. Each nation ruler is more useless than the boundless casualties their nations have sustained - at least their soldiers die quickly and efficiently when they are told. Fittingly, their alliance leadership is even more inept than these sheep they attempt to herd. For their intolerable acts of insolence and eternal sub-mediocrity, the Mushreich will punish the Legion as long and as hard as we see fit.

Once, we were content to let your pitiful heap of nations wallow in the mud beside our marching feet as we pounded across the tattered landscape of Bob, but we see it fitting now to crush and crumple you beneath our jackboots until we have put you out of your misery. We will rend your nations' children limb from limb and use them to feed our war machine.

AQUA MIGHT - purity above all.

Heil the true legion.

- [i]Reichsführer DampfGetriebenerHitler[/i]

Edited by Vapo Patria

[center][img]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff195/CommisarGaunt/rebelagain.png[/img][/center]

Who could not conquer with such troops as these? We see before us the assembled might of the entire Mushroom Kingdom. Every faction has come together with one realization; for too long have the forces of The Legion been allowed to taint this good society with their inferior blood. It is time we show them their place in society. No quarter will be given until the day the war ends. We will give them the bayonet!

- Lieutenant General Stonewall Flakson

And lo a great wringing of spongy hands

was heard throughout the land.

No more would the affront known as Legion

be allowed to stand.

And so the fungal ones have issued

forth in solidarity seldom seen.

And with them on the air a fatwah was screamed

The one known as Defender of the Legion must be erased as if he had never been.

I hear you Shrooms but know this, I will forever more

be known as Iunctus Partes Fungor*.

[i]* Uniter of the Fungal Factions[/i].

[quote name='Pope Benedict XVI' timestamp='1302147694' post='2685962']
The Vatican expels MK diplomats from it's Allied States and implements an embargo on MK and islamic nations. Pledging to support it's Catholic children.
[/quote]

We have all we need from the spoils of our Jihad against the Legion. If there are Catholic children in our nations, they will convert or die. We want none of your trash and are pleased you are doing us the favor of keeping it out of our territory.

[quote name='Pope Benedict XVI' timestamp='1302147694' post='2685962']
The Vatican expels MK diplomats from it's Allied States and implements an embargo on MK and islamic nations. Pledging to support it's Catholic children.
[/quote]
Hurrah,
Our children will sleep safely in there beds tonight