dogbite

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1301120480' post='2676962']
I am. :smug:
[/quote]
i gave ps a pass and yet you had to keep the hate going and trash g-6 on owf. how much do you think a aa our size will take befor we just had it? you made this war not me.

You'll have to excuse me while I interrupt the bickering XD Best of luck to OP and LE O/
Have fun; make war not love and all that jazz.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301120014' post='2676952']
hell next round we will merge with TPC and you can try to deal with that.
[/quote]

If anybody in G-6 would like to partake in the glorious future of TPC, just go here and fill out the form:

[url]http://tpfte.info/[/url]

Your application will be considered in due course, and successful applicants will be inducted into our trainee program.

lol that ps on the owf is the reason we got hit

as for the synergy cat, your admittance to getting stomped means crap when you show up in this thread trying to hide behind big brother

couldn't get the job done yourself, eh?

how's it feel to be nothing more then a meat shield?

bring it you pansies, we'll give a good as we get

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1301121685' post='2676980']
If anybody in G-6 would like to partake in the glorious future of TPC, just go here and fill out the form:

Your application will be considered in due course, and successful applicants will be inducted into our trainee program.
[/quote]
Epic post. i hope they take me in next round.

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1301121685' post='2676980']

[/quote]
Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

Lol E.

Well this thread has certainly caught fire. You all know where TPC stands.

I hope not to say much more than best of luck to both sides and enjoy the war, but you never know when more words may be needed.

Dogbite G-6 cant play all innocent in this one. Have OP and some other alliances been jabbing at confusion this entire round? Sure we have. But that might have something to do with the countless remarks by him about how were going to get what is coming to us and how he is gonna make us pay. Confusion wanted to hit us this entire round. He threatened war when PS/THP/OP wanted syn/RE to surrender. Perhaps if he dint go around telling everybody how big his &@$# is we wouldn't be so inclined to tell him how small it actually is. Just call this what it is. Its a grudge war nothing more nothing less.

Edit: spelling

Edited by Mark8240

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301120651' post='2676966']
i gave ps a pass and yet you had to keep the hate going and trash g-6 on owf. how much do you think a aa our size will take befor we just had it? you made this war not me.
[/quote]

First, where did I ever trash g-6 on owf?

Second, are you seriously telling me that the leaders of a clearly successful, top ranked AA (one that has 101 nations, 347 nukes and 6 out of the top 10 current nations in it's ranks - successful by anyone's standards) got their feelings hurt and that's what this is about?

Very well. On behalf of whoever dared offend the mighty leadership of the great alliance of g-6, I hereby apologize and beg your forgiveness for their imprudent behavior.

Now, can we close this chapter of TE history and move forward?

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1301123059' post='2676999']
First, where did I ever trash g-6 on owf?

Second, are you seriously telling me that the leaders of a clearly successful, top ranked AA (one that has 101 nations, 347 nukes and 6 out of the top 10 current nations in it's ranks - successful by anyone's standards) got their feelings hurt and that's what this is about?

Very well. On behalf of whoever dared offend the mighty leadership of the great alliance of g-6, I hereby apologize and beg your forgiveness for their imprudent behavior.

Now, can we close this chapter of TE history and move forward?
[/quote]we just wanted a hug.

Heh, not the war I thought it was gonna be. Was hoping to hit more alliances but ohs well. Frankly, if people are upset about the amount of nukes, then just DoW G-6 and bring your nuke counts to the battlefield. Otherwise, good luck to PS/OP/LE/WAPA.

[quote name='rileyaddaff' timestamp='1301117278' post='2676874']
Big words from some no name dude that has nothing better to do than complain about him and his weak alliance losing their pixels. bwa :gag:
[/quote]
The difference is, I know Thomas. I've known him for several rounds. I've never heard of you before. If you're going to run your mouth, then run it. But at least let whatever garbage that comes out of it be the truth...

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301116782' post='2676849']
BS!

But I am sure that you are loving your dream.

And do you condone this from one of your nations...

Oh well. You have shown your true selves.
[/quote]

This is what i read on the first page... and when OP attacked RE all the nations were 2x the NS hitting me... and on alot of others too

Dangit! You guys missed me again!!!I figured that with all the destruction I caused DB, and a few others, you would make me a priority. Oh well, gonna have to beat on a few of you noobs again.

Hmm, now that I think about it, maybe I'll down declare. Since I'm sure once I start whoopin on them, they'll call in for a couple nations twice my size.... Ah hell. I'll whoop on them too.....

Bring it. :smug:

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301120584' post='2676964']
Some play the game and some get played.

You make the call.[/quote]

And you "son" is getting played like a drunk blonde girl at a frat party...maybe if you shut your mouth once in awhile you could actually just play the game...Maybe you should take that thought into the next round with and try it out

@jonboy16

I don't care how long you known whoever and i don't care if you know who i is...The fact is that a noob can come out of no where and do a lot better than you can..While you and friends have played TE for oh sooo many rounds and obviously still suck at it...Maybe I should write you a guide or something, so that way you can amount to something, instead of being the &*$% under my shoe

Edited by rileyaddaff

[quote name='rileyaddaff' timestamp='1301163645' post='2677250']
And you "son" is getting played like a drunk blonde girl at a frat party...maybe if you shut your mouth once in awhile you could actually just play the game...Maybe you should take that thought into the next round with and try it out

@jonboy16

I don't care how long you known whoever and i don't care if you know who i is...The fact is that a noob can come out of no where and do a lot better than you can..While you and friends have played TE for oh sooo many rounds and obviously still suck at it...Maybe I should write you a guide or something, so that way you can amount to something, instead of being the &*$% under my shoe
[/quote]

Why are you such an awful poster? everything about what you just wrote literally makes me sad.

[quote name='Shaazzam' timestamp='1301121927' post='2676985']
lol that ps on the owf is the reason we got hit

as for the synergy cat, your admittance to getting stomped means crap when you show up in this thread trying to hide behind big brother

couldn't get the job done yourself, eh?

how's it feel to be nothing more then a meat shield?

bring it you pansies, we'll give a good as we get
[/quote]

Good Sir, I am done arguing with a Brick wall, please argue with facts and credibility and less of an ego in order to prove your point. Raging on about how I am a 'panzy' and boasting how you defeated us is not going to prove anything to anyone. We are also hiding behind nobody and I have no relative idea of where you gained such an accusation from. We are currently minding our own business doing nothing, feel free to stop on by at #SynergyTE, we gladly welcome you. :)

Thanks for your time,

DarthCyfe6

[quote name='rileyaddaff' timestamp='1301163645' post='2677250']

@jonboy16

[/quote]

Good Sir, I may advise you to change your language before authoritative action is taken against it. Only looking out for ya brah.

As for what you posted, your logic is not thoroughly backed at all. Thomas and JonBoy are both older, respected players upon Planet Steve and you calling them 'noobs' for being mad at G-6 is just very silly.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6