war is afoot

dogbite

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1301118483' post='2676909']
So I guess you would rather G-6 idle for another two weeks, until G-6's nations are completely out of range of everyone else, causing even a DoW on the rest of TE to be met with angry cries of "STOP DOWNDECLARING"
[/quote]
The discussion has moved well past this. See pages one and two for that.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301116995' post='2676858']
We fought LE aswell as a few other alliances alongside the Warriors before OP even went to war.
Your point?
Confusion.
[/quote]
Confusion,

Stop talking and come dance with me, already!

- Sylvia Midnight of Lander Clan

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1301118483' post='2676910']
Anybody I take prisoner will be treated nicely :3 Don't worry combined alliances of the other side
[/quote]
Cold day in hell any OP nation surrenders. We fight to the death and we fight for the rest of the round. Lets do this @#$@.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1301118655' post='2676920']
Cold day in hell any OP nation surrenders. We fight to the death and we fight for the rest of the round. Lets do this @#$@.
[/quote]

They aren't surrendered :3 thats a willful decision. I like ropes and chains. Its more fun.

[quote name='rileyaddaff' timestamp='1301118551' post='2676916']
Well hopefully i can drop down to your level so we could see who gets the real lesson
[/quote]
Hopefully you play next round if you don't drop to his level this one.

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1301117590' post='2676882']
[IMG]http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww69/WhiteChocolate669/dogbitequote.jpg[/IMG]

I know, I know...welcome to TE, right? :awesome:
[/quote]

I was just looking for that post but you beat me to it. Very peculiar considering what's happened now. Someone above said G-6 is untrustworthy and I'm even more inclined to believe it now. :)

The current nuke stats look like 333 for G-6 and...51 for the 4 other alliances. I don't think I even need to say it. :lol1:

BRING IT.

Edited by Owney OSullivan

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1301118593' post='2676917']
Well in TE, war happens... you dont need a reason you just do it.
[/quote]
Thanks, I definitely needed you to say that. ;)

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1301118768' post='2676925']
I was just looking for that post but you beat me to it. Very peculiar considering what's happened now. Someone above said G-6 is untrustworthy and I'm even more inclined to believe it now. :)

The current nuke stats look like 333 for G-6 and...51 for the 4 other alliances. I don't think I even need to say it. :lol1:

BRING IT.
[/quote]
if you read it it says anytime soon.i gave you time and would have given more but as updat shows you were coming for us anyway. so dont be mad and play on words. grab your sack and try to win.

[quote name='Shaazzam' timestamp='1301118486' post='2676911']
Says the guy who had the total advantage and got his and his AA asses kicked.

Well done superstar.
[/quote]

That's not very true at all Sir, Synergy was not that much stronger then OP (not including nukes) and came in with only 25% of the nukes of the two alliances? We also are no where as near as active and PS and OP are? We also had THP solely declare on us? Please come with with actual facts next time good sir, I would greatly appreciate it.

[quote name='dy Cazaril' timestamp='1301118508' post='2676912']
Because spending the majority of the round in war makes us a "weak alliance". :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Hence the 'generally' part. Was open to interpretation :P

No intentions of my previous post meant to be an 'attack' upon OP, was just poking around.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1301118742' post='2676924']
Hopefully you play next round if you don't drop to his level this one.
[/quote]
Actually i most likely won't be able too :( My unit moves to our training facility May...so i get to blow !@#$ up in RL

maybe i will take a picture of cowboy's name on a round and send ya the picture...My luck the round would be a dud

Edited by rileyaddaff

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301118970' post='2676929']
if you read it it says anytime soon.i gave you time and would have given more but as updat shows you were coming for us anyway. so dont be mad and play on words. grab your sack and try to win.
[/quote]
...or everyone knew you were coming and just waited for you to attack.

Calling me sir doesn't make you a gentlemen, it makes you a pansy. Like the rest of your AA, who got their asses kicked when you partnered with a bunch of other fruitcakes at the beginning of the round.

Show up and fight this time, and then we might care what you say.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1301119192' post='2676935']
Glad I could help ;)
[/quote]
I don't think you did, though. You were just cluttering the thread, but I expect a lot more of that from people that don't know much in the coming days, so I shouldn't complain and just ignore it.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1301119130' post='2676933']
...or everyone knew you were coming and just waited for you to attack.
[/quote]
yes i think your right. but you disrespect g-6 on any move we make. you drag our name into all threads and mock our leader. i had enough of the trash talk and im putting it on the feild. fight or die. you will learn respect for g-6.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301119461' post='2676940']
you will learn respect for g-6.
[/quote]

This statement is pretty revealing.

In this game, you don't 'learn' respect, you EARN it.

Actions like this [i]earn[/i] you absolutely NO respect.

EDITED for typo

Edited by the wompus

but you disrespect g-6 on any move we make.
[/quote]
It's not his fault you are a bunch of clowns.

Edited by Awesome Dog

yes i think your right. but you disrespect g-6 on any move we make. you drag our name into all threads and mock our leader. i had enough of the trash talk and im putting it on the feild. fight or die. you will learn respect for g-6.
[/quote]
So Marcus is your leader? I thought you guys were equals.

This fight won't have anyone gain respect for G-6, though. All it shows is that you guys avoided war for the majority of the round and then went after guys. You want respect? Go after the AA's when you are equal ground and beat them. This isn't equal ground. I'm not complaining, though, we're going to have some fun fighting for the rest of the round. But, to think this is going to get your respect is laughable and exactly why people don't like G-6 in the first place.

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1301119748' post='2676941']
This statement is pretty revealing.

In this game, you don't 'learn' respect, you EARN it.

Actions like this [i]earn[/i] you absolutely NO respect.

EDITED for typo
[/quote]
actions like what?
g-6 cant fight wars?

Edited by dogbite

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww69/WhiteChocolate669/dogbitequote.jpg[/IMG]

Really? Please point out to me where it says "anytime soon." What I do see is "no chance it would be PS or OP" and also "unless you attack us I have no war with you."

I don't see any OWF war declaration against G-6 here with the PS insignia on it signed by Jack...or anyone for that matter. Please, by all means, post the link if that's the case.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Shaazzam' timestamp='1301119314' post='2676936']
Calling me sir doesn't make you a gentlemen, it makes you a pansy. Like the rest of your AA, who got their asses kicked when you partnered with a bunch of other fruitcakes at the beginning of the round.

Show up and fight this time, and then we might care what you say.
[/quote]

Right... Yet you act as if people care what you say? :awesome: Like I said before, the odds quickly got turned against us. We even admitted sound defeat if you recall. If your going 'insult' or 'attack' us, please do so with facts and evidence rather then running your wild mouth. Plses and tys :)

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1301119974' post='2676950']

Really? Please point out to me where it says "anytime soon." What I do see is "no chance it would be PS or OP" and also "unless you attack us I have no war with you."

I don't see any OWF war declaration against G-6 here with the PS insignia on it signed by Jack...or anyone for that matter. Please, by all means, post the link if that's the case.
[/quote]
relly good luck
o and have fun

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='rileyaddaff' timestamp='1301117278' post='2676874']
Big words from some no name dude that has nothing better to do than complain about him and his weak alliance losing their pixels. bwa :gag:
[/quote]

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img] you have no idea about TE.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301117715' post='2676887']
you made it so we cant war without it being some evil plan. i blame you and the rest that say g-6 runs te with its puppet master. we need war to have fun. you make it evil
[/quote]

Yes, its all our faults you do the same thing every round.

[/quote]

Oh, how far you have fallen. 300 something nukes vs. 50? ANS and everything else?

Oh but no its because we call you out on being a hypocrit. I would never attack OP and PS blah blah blah. Might want to stop talking and making promises, they are well so to speak sad.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301119853' post='2676946']
actions like what?
g-6 cant fight wars?
[/quote]

Actions like this lose you respect. You don't gain respect on the battlefield playing the bully, that had his feelings hurt. Start acting like a respectable opponent and then you gain respect. This is just sad.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1301120014' post='2676952']
hell next round we will merge with TPC and you can try to deal with that.
[/quote]

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img] Hell will freeze over when that happens.

Edited by KOwens06