Announcement from VE, PC, Fok, iFOK, MN, and NpO

[CENTER][img]http://i55.tinypic.com/23mkabn.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/7/7f/NpOFlag7.jpg[/img][/CENTER]

[B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Instrument of Surrender for the New Polar Order[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]

The following instrument marks the surrender of the New Polar Order and a conclusion to the war against them. Peace is to be governed by the terms of this document.

[QUOTE]The New Polar Order surrenders to the alliances of the Viridian Entente, Poison Clan, FOK, iFOK, and Misfit Nations (hereafter known as the Victorious Alliances), and agrees to the following terms:

1. The New Polar Order may not send or receive foreign aid of any type, internally or externally, for a period one month unless where excepted by Article 2.

2. The only foreign aid the New Polar Order may send or receive will be between members of the New Polar Order and the Victorious Alliances, via tech deals at a rate to be determined. Neither the New Polar Order nor the Victorious Alliances are required to utilize this exception.

[INDENT]2(a). The New Polar Order will be permitted to send 50% of The reparations owed by The Killer Turtle Brigade to Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes. Aid which falls under this exception may only be in the form of outgoing packages, and may either consist of technology or monetary payments. For the period provided by Article 1, the New Polar Order may not receive any aid packages in return for that which is sent by them in furtherance of this exception.[/INDENT]

3. Any member found in violation of the internal/external aid rule will be subject to punishment as determined by the Victorious Alliances.

4. All persons who are members of the New Polar Order upon offering of these terms, or who left the alliance during war without a proper individual surrender, will be treated as a member of the New Polar Order unless excepted by the Victorious Alliances.

5. The New Polar Order may not engage in wars related to their own conflict or the DH-NPO conflict. [/QUOTE]

[CENTER][I]Signed for the Viridian Entente[/I],

[img]http://i.imgur.com/shlVA.gif[/img]
Impero, Lord of the Entente
Solaris, Duke of the Entente
Goldie, Secretary of Defense
Cards, Secretary of the Interior
Sethb, Secretary of State
Bob Janova, Secretary of Economics

[I]Signed for FOK,[/I]

[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/5/5f/Fokcoa.png[/img]
ArneS, [i]President [/i]
CheeKy, [i]Minister of Foreign Affairs[/i]
Timmehhh, [i]Minister of Defense [/i]
elasticasteroid, [i]Minister of Economic Affairs[/i]
Feestaap1, [i]Minister of Internal Affairs[/i]
[I]
Signed for Poison Clan,[/I]

zoomzoomzoom, Leader- Man o' War
King Xander the Only, Deputy Leader - The Black Hornet
Tritonicon, Internal Affairs
Stewie - Foreign Affairs
Sakura, Military - Vespa Mandarinia
Inmate, Finance

Membership of Poison Clan
[I]Signed for iFOK,[/I]

arexes, triumvir
Gofastleft, triumvir
MikeTheFirst, triumvir

[I]Signed for the Order of Misfit Nations,[/I]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/pattrick34/sigs-4.png[/img]

[I]Signed for the New Polar Order,[/I]

RandomInterrupt, Emperor of the New Polar Order[/CENTER]

Edited by Il Impero Romano

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Electron Sponge' timestamp='1298091658' post='2638055']
To which I respond that your alliance has foolishly overextended itself and cannot hope to outlast those who you oppose, given your cultural handicaps and lack of diplomatic acumen. You have chosen your allies foolishly and your enemies even more so. Biting off more than you all can chew doesn't begin to cover it. [b]See you in a month or two bro[/b]
[/quote]Emphasis added. So much for this!

I'm confused. Are there reps or not? From the looks of it the "Victorious Alliances" can basically just say send me tech whenever they want to. Also, there is no apparent end to that section of the terms either.

[quote name='Sulmar' timestamp='1300059748' post='2663484']
I'm confused. Are there reps or not? From the looks of it the "Victorious Alliances" can basically just say send me tech whenever they want to. Also, there is no apparent end to that section of the terms either.
[/quote]

What are you talking about? It ends when the no aid clause ends and the tech deals are completely voluntary, not mandatory.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1300059905' post='2663492']
What are the reps?
[/quote]

1 month period as a PB tech farm at an undetermined/undisclosed rate (I would guess 3/100 or something along those lines, but wouldn't rule out certain groups pushing for 3/150 deals, either).

[quote name='Sulmar' timestamp='1300059748' post='2663484']
[/quote]

I know it's hard for everyone to read, but...

[quote]The New Polar Order surrenders to the alliances of the Viridian Entente, Poison Clan, FOK, iFOK, and Misfit Nations (hereafter known as the Victorious Alliances), and agrees to the following terms:

1. The New Polar Order may not send foreign aid of any type, internally or externally, for a period one month unless where excepted by Article 2.

[b]2. The only foreign aid the New Polar Order may send or receive will be between members of the New Polar Order and the Victorious Alliances, via tech deals at a rate to be determined.[/b] Neither the New Polar Order nor the Victorious Alliances are required to utilize this exception.

2(a). [b]The New Polar Order will be permitted to send 50% of The reparations owed by The Killer Turtle Brigade to Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes. Aid which falls under this exception may only be in the form of outgoing packages, and may either consist of technology or monetary payments.[/b] For the period provided by Article 1, the New Polar Order may not receive any aid packages in return for that which is sent by them in furtherance of this exception.

3. Any member found in violation of the internal/external aid rule will be subject to punishment as determined by the Victorious Alliances.

4. All persons who are members of the New Polar Order upon offering of these terms, or who left the alliance during war without a proper individual surrender, will be treated as a member of the New Polar Order unless excepted by the Victorious Alliances.

5. The New Polar Order may not engage in wars related to their own conflict or the DH-NPO conflict.[/quote]

So did I miss something or does this mean that Rok is still at war?

Also term 2 is interesting. I mean, not that this hasn't been done before but the current state of the world means that the larger alliances get bigger while the ones that were beaten down are forced to get back to only middle levels.

Perhaps I underestimate the effects of wonders on rebuilding though.