An Announcement from The Brigade

Well, we've been around for nearly four years now, but in time all things run their course. It's time for us to try new things, and hang out with our longtime friends and allies in Sparta.

tl;dr: The Brigade is merging into Sparta.

A big thanks goes here to all our allies, past and present; without you folks, we never would have made it this far.

[b]Sparta has agreed to protect the AA The Brigade indefinitely.[/b]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So long, my friends. I am sad to lose such a great ally and long time friend. I've known you almost my entire time in Planet Bob. You've always been an upstanding group. Good luck in your adventures. It has been a honor.

It has been a great honor to be your allies, Brigade, and an even greater honor that you have chosen us as your new home. May our combined strength propel us to greatness, for the glory of our allies and our shared home.

o/ Brigade
o/ New Spartans!

o/ Doxa Sparta \o

There are a lot of mixed emotions to me in this thread.

I am Sad to see one of the greatests alliances in Bob to come to an end.

However, I am just full of joy, having our great friends merge to us. I am sure you can help us to keep improving and becoming a better alliance each day.

The Brigade was our only MADP ally (all the others are MDoAP) and it made sense to have them with us.

It is a pleasure and a great honor to have you guys in Sparta.

Doxa The Brigade!

Edited by King Louis the II

[quote name='The Trail' timestamp='1300040630' post='2663106']
well, sparta had to grow some way or another.
[/quote]

Hopefully we can keep growing both "way" AND "another"

Say my best wishes to the good people of Iron. Which, by the way, is a great example of growing and improvement. And more importantly, an example of overcoming difficult times.

Edited by King Louis the II

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1300041793' post='2663127']
Hopefully we can keep growing both "way" AND "another"

Say my best wishes to the good people of Iron. Which, by the way, is a great example of growing and improvement. An more importantly, overcoming difficult times.
[/quote]

Organisation, Determination

Thanks for the compliment but our growth is still not optimal enough (mind you mostly because of your average CN player who doesnt care to tech trade or be involved in alliance affairs)