Citrus Exchange

Ladies and gentlemen,

CX is project that was put together by TOP and IRON in order to promote unity, peace, and prosperity. I am pleased to announce its launch.

[quote][center][u][b][size="7"][color="#FF8C00"]Citrus Exchange [/color][/size][/b][/u]

[img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d180/SkYgReEnChIcK/CN/CX-Flag2.png[/img][/center]

The Independent Republic of Orange Nations and The Order of the Paradox consider the AA "Citrus Exchange" under their protection.

All nations who wish to move to the above AA must agree to the following Conditions in order to receive the protection available:

[indent]1) The prospective nation must change their Alliance Affiliation to Citrus Exchange
2) The protected nation will lose the afforded protection by getting involved in any aggressive actions whatsoever.
3) In return for entering into this agreement, the protected nations will be afforded protection from tech raids.
4) Protected nations agree to commit the majority of their slots (3 slots for nations with 5 slots, 4 for nations with 6 slots) to the protecting alliances. They may use the remaining slots at their own discretion.
5) The protected nation is free to leave or enter the AA at any time, providing the above conditions are met and that nation has no outstanding obligations to the Protecting Alliances.[/indent][/quote]

Any nation who wishes to learn more about CX can visit our [url="http://z15.invisionfree.com/CXX/index.php?"]forums[/url]. You can also contact any IA staff of IRON and TOP directly in #iron and #paradox on CF.

[font="Comic Sans MS"][u][b]Signed[/b][/u]
[u]TOP Council[/u]
Grandmaster: Jenko
Grand Chancellor: Timberland
Grand Hospitaller: SkyGreenChick
Grand Treasurer: Casey

[u]The IRON Council[/u]
McRabt, President of IRON
notadolfhitler, Council Member, Secretary of State
cristoir, Council Member, Deputy Secretary of State
Rand0m Her0, Council Member, Minister of Defense
Theophilos, Council Member, Minister of Internal Affairs
bcndwilsn, Council Member, Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs
Matt Miller, Council Member, Minister of The IRON Vault
Queltocz, Council Member, Deputy Minister of The IRON Vault[/font]

Edited by SinOfNemesis

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4) Protected nations agree to commit the majority of their slots (3 slots for nations with 5 slots, 4 for nations with 6 slots) to the protecting alliances. They may use the remaining slots at their own discretion.

Tech zombie alliance?

Edited by mhawk

What the heck is this? You're limiting the freedoms of alliances that use their Admin given right to tech raid, and on top of that you're demanding those nations you are harboring give up their aid slots to your benefit in exchange. I shall see that this will not stand!

:wub:

[quote name='SinOfNemesis' timestamp='1299293712' post='2653023']
Protected nations agree to commit the majority of their slots (3 slots for nations with 5 slots, 4 for nations with 6 slots) to the protecting alliances. They may use the remaining slots at their own discretion.
[/quote]

I look forward to seeing this not happen.

[quote name='Indian Bob' timestamp='1299294104' post='2653032']
What does this have to do with orange unity? There's not color requirement...?
[/quote]

I feel like the part where it has to do with IRON and TOP cooperating together and both being orange probably has a lot to do with that...but hey, that might just be me in my old age thinking that.

[quote name='mhawk' timestamp='1299294258' post='2653036']
Tech zombie alliance?
[/quote]

Well TOP already had its nuclear armaggedon, we have to top it somehow. Zombies are always a good end of the world scene to have to survive. I've already dug my bunker and everything.

All joking aside, :wub: IRON :wub: TOP
This is great to see and I'm looking forward to working with my mates in IRON :)