And the bandwagon continues...

...the bandwagon of treaty signing, that is... :smug:

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/e/ed/TFD_flag.png[/img] [img]http://i55.tinypic.com/905zqq.png[/img][/center]

Hello Planet Bob,

On this 5th day of March (in the most advanced timezones of Bob - don't judge me), I am pleased to announce this masterpiece to you fine folk. This masterpiece, the fruit of a relationship that grapevines years back in history, is a shiny MDoAP between The Prolific Empire and The Foreign Division. TPE is full of individuals of whom we admire and have interacted with for quite some time - and certainly some time before TPE actually existed as it does today. Some of these individuals have collaborated with us in past blocs and treaties, while others have simply been characters who we have been friends with over the course of time. When all these fantastic people came together into one alliance, the chances of us not becoming friends were slim...or rather, none. Hence, we see the result of a several month project come to the surface, as well as several years of friendship and trust. :)

[QUOTE][quote]The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, also Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT or NNPT) is a treaty to limit the spread (proliferation) of nuclear weapons. The treaty came into force on [b]5 March[/b] 1970, and currently there are 189 states party to the treaty, five of which are recognized as nuclear weapon states: the United States, Russia, the United Kingdom, France, and China (also the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council).[/quote]

[hr]

[center]
[u][b][size=4]The Nuclear Proliferation Treaty[/size][/b][/u]
[/center]

[b]Preamble[/b]

The Foreign Division and The Prolific Empire have known each other for a long time. As recognition of the mutual respect, friendship and love for nuclear damage we came forward to sign this Mutual Defense optional Aggression Pact.

[b]Peace[/b]

Neither TFD or TPE will, as alliance or individual members, ever conspire, attack or in any way cause damage to the other alliance. Both memberships are expected to treat each other respectfully and amicably both in public and private.

[b]Information[/b]

Should either alliance gain knowledge of information relevant to the other alliance they will share it as soon as possible.

[b]Aid and Support[/b]

Should either signatory come under any sort of attack by a third party he may request financial, political or military aid from the other signatory who is required to concede it in the way the other signatory finds it more beneficial. Should the attack result from the activation of an external treaty, the aid concession becomes optional and not mandatory.

Should either signatory declare an aggressive war on a third party, the other is encouraged although not required to come to his support. This treaty provides both signatories with full justification to join an aggressive war that concerns the other, if they so choose.

[b]Cancellation[/b]

In the undesirable scenario either treaty partner wishes to cancel these accords, he is required to provide 72 hours notification previous to the cancellation taking effect.

[u]Signed for The Foreign Division[/u]
Speaker - Illius Vander
Senator - Italgria
Senator - Eivind the Great
Senator - SupremePrince
Senator - Lusitan
MoFA - GearHead

[u]Signed for The Prolific Empire[/u]
Homeboy, Triumvir
KingEd, Triumvir
KMan28, Triumvir
Britt Daniel, Councilor
Dark Fox, Councilor
Kitler, Councilor
[/QUOTE]

*steps down from the podium*

Alright you rowdy folk, back to your [i]real[/i] bandwagoning. ;)
Go on, git!

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1299264806' post='2652598']
Elfie made me say nice things :(

So congratulations.
[/quote]

It's no secret that Elfie is the slavemaster of AZTEC. :ph34r:

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1299279940' post='2652794']
very very interesting. not sure i understand it..but hey just keep on signing treaties lets see how many we can drop because of this war and then sign new ones
[/quote]
You're not kidding, brother!