An AZTEC - Nueva Sangre Announcement

Toraoji

[center][img]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo30/valdemar_album/Azteciana/AztecFlag.png[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://data.treksimming.com/cn/nv/ns.png[/img][/center]

It is an honor to announce that the University of Unity had been admitted into the Nueva Sangre protectorate bloc and is now under AZTEC protection

TL;DR Hands off boys, they're ours now. AZTEC only.

[quote]
[center][size="6"][u][b]Nueva Sangre[/b][/u][/size][/center]

[b]Preamble:[/b]

In recognition of the potential of new and capable alliances to Planet Bob the undersigned agree to adhere to the following regulations.

[b]Article I: Membership Levels[/b]

The Nueva Sangre bloc will be divided in 2 levels, the Protectors and the Protectorates. The definitions of these will be outlined below.
Protectors: The Protectors are the members of the ‘AZTEC’ bloc tasked with assisting protectorates.
Protectorates: The Protectorates are smaller alliances under the protection of the Nueva Sangre bloc.

[b]Article II: Admittance[/b]

Alliances can be added to the Nueva Sangre Protection bloc with unanimous consent from the Protectors. No later than 7 days after the initial application applicants will be informed of the result of their application. For an application to be considered at least one Protector must agree to discuss it.

Protectorates will be reconsidered every month after initial acceptance, for membership to remain in effect at least ¾ Protectors have to support continued membership.

[b]Article III: Obligations of Protectorates[/b]

Protectorates will be required to operate an active government and provide monthly reports to Nueva Sangre. In addition Protectorates are expected to participate in tech markets of the Protectors. Finally Protectorates are not allowed to participate in hostile activities against anyone in Nueva Sangre without prior authorization by all Protectors, the punishment on aggressive actions will be immediate removal from Nueva Sangre and potentially military action.

[b]Article IV: Restrictions on Protectorate[/b]s

Protectorates will not be allowed to sign any treaty with mandatory military clauses, all other treaties have to receive approval from the Protectors. In addition Protectorates will not be allowed to attack any alliance without consent from the Protectors. Should this clause be violated the Protectorate will be subject to immediate removal from Nueva Sangre.

[b]Article V: Mutual Defense[/b]

Should one Protectorate fall under attack all other Protectorates are expected to assist their comrade by all means. Should a Protector come under attack Protectorates are recommended but not obliged to assist

[b]Article VI: Obligations of Protectors[/b]

Protectors will be obliged to assist Protectorates against military and diplomatic aggression, in additions Protectors will assist the Protectorates in setting up their alliance and assisting in growth. At the request of the Protectorate an advisor from the Protectors can be assigned.

[b]Article VII: Disbandment[/b]

Should a Protectorate disband its membership is encouraged to join one of the other Protectorates or Protectors.

[b]Article VIII: Elevation to AZTEC[/b]

Should a Protectorate grow to a point where it can stand on its own feet it is allowed and recommended to seek membership into AZTEC and become a Protector of AZTEC itself. Normal admission criteria for AZTEC will remain in effect should elevation be considered.

[b]Article IX: Cancellation[/b]

As noted above violation of the pact or failing to pass additional votes can result in immediate expulsion, should a Protectorate wish to leave themselves they should provide private notice to all other Nueva Sangre members. Upon transmission of the private notice the treaty will remain in effect for an additional 72 hours.[/quote]

Signed for Quantum:
Toraoji
Madalchemist
Hollett
Shadowphoenix

Signed for the Grand Lodge of Free Masons:
Walking_Dead ~ Grand Master
Kuhnini~ Grand Chancellor
Alaric~ Grand Knight
Timmy09~ Grand Treasurer
iwin90~Grand Superintendent

Signed for NV:
His Holy Drunkness Centurius, Emperor of all Nueva Vida, High Lord of the Virgins, Pope of Tequilla, Admiral of the Navy, High Priest of sacrifices.
Nelchael, Lord of Brotherhood
Spoofmaniac, Deputy Lord of Brotherhood
Rin Heine, Lord of the Interio

Signed for Colossus:
Elfriede
Burnsey
Mayzie

Signed for We Are Perth Army:
The Cheif
Erchie
Rickardo

Signed for the University of Unity:
[Shadeslayers09 - President
[Maghion - Vice President
[DrewJCraig - Dean of Admisions and Housing
Domhnall - Dean of Studies Abroad
Kaplechistan - Dean of Discipline

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1298802216' post='2646071']
Not sure if this will benefit UoU or not. Congrats anyway I guess.
[/quote]

probably not. they have a terrible track record of throwing their protectorates to the wolves at the first sign of trouble and they usually dont even stick up for eachother even as full members.

why anybody would waste their time with such a bloc is beyond me.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1298814546' post='2646118']
probably not. they have a terrible track record of throwing their protectorates to the wolves at the first sign of trouble and they usually dont even stick up for eachother even as full members.

[/quote]

We love you too hizzy :wub:

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1298813753' post='2646115']
This will come as a terrible shock, but I happen to think AZTEC are good folks.
[/quote]
This will come as a terrible shock, but I happen to Nordreich are some damn fine people ;)

Good to see this, we'll take care of you, UoU.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1298814546' post='2646118']

[/quote]
Sorry if you read what I said as an insult. Wasn't meant that way.