A TSO Announcement

Anakey

[center][img]http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/9253/flag3n.jpg[/img][/center]
Whilst the formation of TSO was a very rushed and in some ways chaotic event we have stuck with the journey an alliance must take within planet bob, through the many highs and lows that we have battled with for the past 2 years. Today we make this announcement to bring to a close one of the darkest of chapters since this alliances formation and also start a new one for the upcoming year to come.

We have finally finished paying repartitions to Athens, OSA, Ronin and Genesis for our part in the Bi-Polar war. The war itself was not the biggest casualty to our alliance, nor directly was the amount of reps that we owed but the severe drop in membership that occurred over the past 12 months. However now that the reps are finally paid off we can start to replace members lost to the natural disaster that is RL and become a small but strong alliance once again.

We are also going to take on the small alliance of DDM as a protectorate. TSO would like to thank our good allies TFD for giving them protection during and immediately after the period of recent conflict they had been in and good luck with rebuilding.

tldr TSO is 2, we paid last years reps and DDM is now a protectorate of TSO

o/ TSO
o/ DDM

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say you've stuck it out where most would fail. I mean look at it the other way, Ordo Verde had to be held together at the point of VE's gun to stay around long enough to [i]receive[/i] a year's worth of reps. I hope you pull it out of the tailspin.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='JackSkellington' timestamp='1298418535' post='2642095']
You mean the reps we waived?

None the less, congratulations on the anniversary I suppose.
[/quote]

nether OSA nor Genesis waivered any reps and we paid over half of Athen's so we still payed

As for OSA, we has 100 tech outstanding before the current war to 1 member, and after discussions with both OSA and ASU it was agreed that the tech could be sent

Edited by Anakey

[quote name='Anakey' timestamp='1298418722' post='2642102']
nether OSA nor Genesis waivered any reps and we paid over half of Athen's so we still payed
[/quote]

Congratulations, but when I said "we" I was referring to Ronin. We did in fact waive the reps. Yet, you still named us in the reps that you apparently finished paying off to us. But didn't.

I don't meant to spoil your anniversary, so I'll just leave it at that.

Edited by JackSkellington