Assorted Announcements from the SOS Bridage

Locke

tl;dr: Invicta ODAP, Takagi takes MoW, Delta gets a fancy award, click [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=98514&view=findpost&p=2628891"]here[/url] to skip to the first post

Today I come as the bearer of good news. Today I am pleased to announce the fulfillment of a long-time dream of mine. I give you, the "Lolicat in a Box" Accords:
[quote][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/OvBpE.png[/img]

[size=5][b]Lolicat In A Box Accords[/b][/size]
[size=4]A Treaty of Optional Defense and Aggression[/size]

[size="3"]===Article I - Peace===[/size]
The SOS Brigade (SOS団) recognize that Regnum Invictorum (Invicta) are chill dudes, even without Jorost at the helm, and promise to never mess with each other. They also recognize that Nascar is a !@#$%*.

[size="3"]===Article II - Intelligence===[/size]
Both signatories recognize that neither has any intelligence, but that together they're better than nothing so they'll work together to make sure their homework gets done.

[size="3"]===Article III - Aid===[/size]
Both signatories know that sharing is caring, and will make sure to share whenever they can. Pass that stuff around, okay?

[size="3"]===Article IV - War===[/size]
Both signatories agree to help each other out whenever possible, but they also recognize that sometimes you can't. Hugs and lolcats will be sent instead.

[size="3"]===Article V - Cancellation===[/size]
Should the love ever stop, both signatories know that sometimes you have to call it quits, so this agreement can be canceled with 2 days notice. Also, love poems are appreciated.

[size="3"]===Signatures===[/size][/center]
Signed for [b]Regnum Invictorum[/b],
[list][*]Nascar8FanGA, President of Invicta. Master of Left Turns and Maker of Rainbow Trees
[*]Dan2680, President of Invicta, Emperor of the Ice Cream Cabinet, Master of Right Turns and Long Straight Aways
[*]Thrash, Minister of Foreign Affairs
[*]ShotgunWilly, Chancellor of the Exchequer
[*]Learz, MoIA, Not Obsessed With Locke, As I Only Have Two Framed Pictures Of Him, OK?
[*]Buddyboyrollin of the US2000, Minister of War
[*]Jorost of the Triune Republic, Cog[/list]

Signed for the [b]SOS Brigade[/b],
[list][*]Arrnea, Brigade Chief and Ultra Director, Viceroy of the Computer Research Society, Cosplay Champion, Wielder of Unlimited Cynic Works, Originator of Paranoia, Dispenser of Ire, Lord of Delusion, Bunny Girl Extraordinaire, Master of Endless Recursions, Owner of the Frog Suit, Speaker of the Word of Haruhi, Enforcer of Her Will and All-Round Prophet of the One True Goddess
[*]Locke, Esper and Mysterious Transfer Student of the SOS Brigade, All Around Nice Guy, Chief of Sexy, Speaker for the Purple Sphere, Resident Azu-nyan, Empress of All Things Feline, Wielder of the Nekomimi, Catgirl Wonder, Enemy of Fun
[*]Myrrh-nee~, Time Traveller and Brigade Mascot, Resident Fujoshi, Queen of Sexiness, Angel of Insanity, and Mistress of the Ero
[*]Takagi, Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko of the SOS Brigade, Last Member of the Literature Club, Master of Getting Impaled without Dying, Zombie Tax Cheat, and Flying, Boobtastic Tentacle Monster-Killing Magical Girl
[*]Utracia, Ordinary Human and Errand Boy, Fox Deity, Breeder of Yandere, Destroyer of Worlds, Corrupter of the Innocent[/list][/quote]
For those of you who love your jobs as lawyers, we also have a more conventional treaty:
[quote][center][size="3"]===Article I - Peace===[/size]
The SOS Brigade (SOS団) and Regnum Invictorum (Invicta) agree to remain respectful and polite to each other in all channels of communication, public or private. They also resolve to seek diplomatic means to any possible conflicts they may have. Both alliances should look out for each others' well-being. As a consequence of their mutual friendship, both parties agree not to attack each other for any reason. In the event of a treaty conflict that would draw the two into war with each other, this article will take precedence.

[size="3"]===Article II - Intelligence===[/size]
Should either party receive information that pertains to the safety or well-being of the other signatory, they will seek to make it known to that signatory. Also, if either signatory has any reason to believe a security breach exists in the other alliance they are to present this concern and any evidence to their other signatory. Additionally, both parties agree not to commit espionage against each other.

[size="3"]===Article III - Aid===[/size]
Should a signatory request financial aid of any sort from the other alliance, they are encouraged to provide said aid as able.

[size="3"]===Article IV - War===[/size]
Should a signatory request military assistance of any kind, the other signatory may offer military support to the other signatory, however this is not mandatory.

[size="3"]===Article V - Cancellation===[/size]
In the unlikely event either signatory wishes to cancel this agreement, they are to give 48 hours' notice to the other party with reasons through private channels. This treaty will remain in effect throughout that time period.[/center][/quote]

Anyways, moving on to the next item in the agenda, a bit of internal news. We have a new Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko by the name of Takagi. We all put great trust in his ability to to lead our nations as needed (have fun hitting ZI, Pollard and Youmu). Also, our complete government roster:
Arrnea, Brigade Chief and Ultra Director
--- Locke, ESPer and Mysterious Transfer Student (MoFA)
------ Expletive Deleted, Battle Butler
--- Myrrh, Time Traveller and Brigade Mascot (MoR)
------ Redezem, Lord Fang
--- Takagi, Alien Supercomputer and Meganekko (MoW)
------ Medix, Homicidal Class President
------ Bernkastel, Overmind Advisory
--- Utracia, Ordinary Human and Errand Boy (MoIA)
------ Pachirisu, Normal Guy #2

Now, for our last bit of business. It's been quite some time since we've had the pleasure of handing out awards to foreign dignitaries, and it is my honor to award one today.
[center][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091102191835/cybernations/images/e/e3/Orderofitsuki.png[/img][/center]
The Order of Itsuki is awarded to those who have shown exceptional service to the Brigade in the arena of Foreign Affairs. [b]Delta1212[/b] of the Random Insanity Alliance is the recipient of this award today, and his service is greatly appreciated. We had intended to celebrate the occasion with some cupcakes, but then realized what a bad idea that would be. Their lives will be saved and pie will be served instead. For a wearable size, enjoy both the [url="http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091102191835/cybernations/images/thumb/e/e3/Orderofitsuki.png/100px-Orderofitsuki.png"]white[/url] and [url="http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091102191930/cybernations/images/thumb/0/0d/Orderofitsukitransp.png/100px-Orderofitsukitransp.png"]transparent[/url] background versions.

That's all folks, please leave your message at the sound of the beep. [i]*beep!*[/i]

Edited by Locke

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1297399362' post='2628901']
I think I threw up in my mouth.
[/quote]
Need a tissue?

[quote name='abdur' timestamp='1297399457' post='2628906']
Congrats to SOS Bri[b]dage[/b] on the treaty, and Delta on award. :P
[/quote]
I was so eager to get this out, you have no idea.

[quote name='Penkala' timestamp='1297399546' post='2628911']
Wow. Just wow.

Please cut your treaty with RIA.
[/quote]
Not anytime soon, no. You can cut your fascination with us any time you like though.

Locke, I can't help but be touched by your selfless devotion.

To think that I helped inspire this treaty... it's just so purdy. :smug:

Maybe your group of weeaboos can somehow sweet talk Invicta into exiting their hippie mode and actually fight.

Come at me bro.

Edited by King John Philos Vi

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1297399784' post='2628918']
Now activate your shiny new treaty.
[/quote]
You'd like that, I'm sure.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1297399803' post='2628920']
This is just embarrassing, why would anybody treaty invicta? Or is this treaty some kind of hipster ironic anti-treaty?
[/quote]
If you knew me at all, you might understand.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1297399931' post='2628928']
Oh man.

Well, um, congrats Delta?
[/quote]
Are you surprised? If see, see above.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1297400048' post='2628931']
I am truly happy to see this. You two deserve each other.
[/quote]
Just as you deserve yours.

[quote name='King John Philos Vi' timestamp='1297400461' post='2628944']
To think that I helped inspire this treaty... it's just so purdy. :smug:
[/quote]
What? This was in the works long before you did much of anything. In fact, it was technically in the works since before Alchemy was founded.