How could you?

LittleRena

[center][img]http://b.imagehost.org/0970/TEFlag.png[/img][/center]

It has come to the attention of G-6 that the alliances of the Champions and the Warriors have been making cats into hats, we can not have this, we must stand up for the cats!

If you love cats, then show your support! Even 1 Champion or Warrior less is one less cat hater!

That is all.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should apologize for doing that :3 A 250 word apology with Youmu incorporated positively every 25 words

Mandatory

o/ Kitties
o/ G-6
o/ Saving the world

Edited by Frostfirefox

How priceless of you, G-6.

Also, down with cats, obviously the great Dog vs. Cat war of 2011 has begun.

I'd try to think of something else to say, but i think it should be pretty obvious to all that we've got bigger things on our mind then G-6, no offense to them.

Edited by memoryproblems

Cat: The other dark meat.

Welp, we were going to try something different for our next war. It's been a bit of a lame round, and we try to think outside the ol' box. We had a cool concept comin' too, we just had to put off our intended war for a couple of days to get all jiggy wit it.

All for the best I guess, cause we all know getting into another war wouldn't have stopped these guys from hitting us anyways. They've certainly proven that's how they do stuff. Anyways, G6 wasn't on our radar. When I took a poll of the gov and members and whatnot, the consensus was pretty clear:

"Warring with G6 again would be unimaginative, repetitive and boringly stupid."

So, that's 'nuff said right there.
Just sayin' :P

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1296918582' post='2620494']
Cat: The other dark meat.

Welp, we were going to try something different for our next war. It's been a bit of a lame round, and we try to think outside the ol' box. We had a cool concept comin' too, we just had to put off our intended war for a couple of days to get all jiggy wit it.

All for the best I guess, cause we all know getting into another war wouldn't have stopped these guys from hitting us anyways. They've certainly proven that's how they do stuff. Anyways, G6 wasn't on our radar. When I took a poll of the gov and members and whatnot, the consensus was pretty clear:

"Warring with G6 again would be unimaginative, repetitive and boringly stupid."

So, that's 'nuff said right there.
Just sayin' :P
[/quote]
Please dont start crying again.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1296919935' post='2620514']Please dont start crying again.[/quote]
It seems we're kicking the crap out of you.
At this time the last 29 offensive wars btw G6 and the Champions have been by the Champions.

Seriously though, y'all got a fetish for us or something lol

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1296922163' post='2620539']
It seems we're kicking the crap out of you.
[/quote]

We signed on knowing this :3 you could probably still do whatever you were going to do before minus those in anarchy and get away with it ;)

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1296929900' post='2620684']
We signed on knowing this :3 you could probably still do whatever you were going to do before minus those in anarchy and get away with it ;)
[/quote]

Na we will just kick the crap out of you. Thanks for offering though.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1296933682' post='2620773']
Yeah, there's a whole bunch of people they could hit.
They've lacked imagination lately though.
[/quote]

Yes, that's definitely it.

Confusion.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1296933434' post='2620766']
Na we will just kick the crap out of you. Thanks for offering though.
[/quote]

You really do take things too seriously, if we were interested in beating down Warriors we would've waited till' next round and kicked the !@#$ out of you then.

We're just interested in having some fun this time around... We don't care if we lose, win, etc.. Atleast we can chill and have fun.

Continue with your fantasies, though.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1296934139' post='2620792']
You really do take things too seriously, if we were interested in beating down Warriors we would've waited till' next round and kicked the !@#$ out of you then.[/quote]
...so instead you picked yet another war with us instead of any of the other alliances you could have hit. Then again, it would have been so much better carrying over your grudge yet another round, too. Like you do every round. Wow, decisions, decisions. Sure, we'll finish out this round doing the exact same thing for the 3rd stupid time in a row. Why not I guess.

Those were the only two ideas you could come up with?