Okay... Panic!

Rugby

[center][img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/billtemple/DontPanic/DPWar.gif[/img]
[i][b]Special Edition - Live from the Trenches[/b]![/i][/center]
[color=#408000][b][size=6]Message Sent:[/size][/b][/color]
[quote]
Source: DP Mobile Field Office
Date: 01-02-11

DP HQ abandoned STOP Field Staff have been activated STOP Mobile office has been established in [CENSORED] STOP Supply of alcohol has not been compromised STOP Repeat - Supply of alcohol is safe STOP Do you know if AA turned the TV off before he went? STOP It's just that we don't want to waste electricity STOP Last month's bill was pretty high STOP I'm just saying STOP with the wastage STOP This edition has been written by the Field Staff STOP

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
[/quote]

[color=#408000][b][size=6]Mostly Harmless News[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#008000][b][size=5]Elections & Changes[/size][/b][/color]
In the [color=#FF0000]Triumvir[/color] elections, the incumbent Dynasty was challenged by IYIyth. In the end, Dynasty was re-elected by the people.

Due to the special [b]Court Officer[/b] elections earlier last month, there were no new elections this month.

Finally, our long-serving [color=#FF8000]Minister of Babelfish (Foreign Affairs)[/color] Queen Hoopdy stepped down from the role and was replaced by MHA Legend and Super Aussie [b]Crushtania[/b]. Cheers to Hoopdy for her service and welcome back from retirement Crush!

So after all that, you can check out our current Government line-up below.

[color=#408000]Triumvirate:[/color] Dynasty, Cable77, El Presidente

[color=#008000]Minister of Hitchhikers (Members):[/color] Pourquoi
[color=#008000]Deputy:[/color] Denisov
[color=#404000]Minister of Towels (Economy):[/color] kippa tarxien
[color=#404000]Deputy:[/color] King Jambo III
[color=#408000]Minister of BabelFish (Diplomacy):[/color] Crushtania
[color=#408000]Deputy:[/color] AvengingAngel256
[color=#008000]Minister of Bad Poetry (Communications):[/color] Jadoo1989
[color=#008000]Deputy:[/color] Anysound
[color=#404000]Minister of Destructor Fleets (War):[/color] madspartus
[color=#404000]Deputy:[/color] Gunther

[color=#408000]Speaker of the HHA:[/color] Scorpio
[color=#408000]Legislator of the HHA:[/color] Gon

[color=#008000]Court Officers:[/color]
Ninja Gumby
IYIyTh
Etrain

[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/billtemple/DontPanic/PinUpMarines.gif[/img]

[color=#008000][b][size=5]War Were Declared[/size][/b][/color]
On the evening of January 28th, the Mostly Harmless Alliance deployed our expert team of Vogon Destructor Fleets in order to construct yet another Bypass across Planet Bob. This Bypass will be our eighth major construction work since March 2007 and will make travel throughout the Blue and White Trading Spheres both efficient and economical.

Unfortunately, in the quest for this Bypass (and you've gotta build Bypasses, remember), the nations of The Foreign Devision, We Are Perth Army, and Colossus must be flattened to make way for the new highway. Planning permits were processed and approved long ago, and the period in which Complaints could be made has since closed. We'd like to thank all those still in the effected areas for dying with dignity.

We are also promoting Energy Efficient construction by recycling material from nations of Carpe Diem and The People's Community. We want to thank those from CD and TPC for providing their infra and technology towards the completion of this project. Your ponies will also be used to take our children on joyrides across the new highway. Isn't that grand?

[color=#008000][b][size=5]News From the Front[/size][/b][/color]
War Details as of 2/2/2011 5:31:35 AM
MHA's Offensive Wars - 412 Total
93 on Colossus
155 on The Foreign Division
19 on The People's Community
133 on We Are Perth Army
12 on Carpe Diem

MHA's Defensive Wars - 110 Total

Enemies in Anarchy - Total
35 from Colossus
86 from The Foreign Division
8 from The People's Community
47 from We Are Perth Army
6 from Carpe Diem

MHA's Prisoners of War - 4 official (several incoming)
Nukes Exchanged - 662 approx.

[color=#008000][b][size=5]The REAL war CB?[/size][/b][/color]
[i]By: Scytale[/i]
[quote]
Source: MHA Gov - Private Channel
To: Leaders of CN

HIGH PROFILE CN RULER QUITTING - STOP - NEED A BIG PARTY IN HIS HONOR - STOP - HOW BOUT A GLOBAL WAR? - STOP - LOTS OF FIREWORKS - STOP - PLENTY OF DRAMAZ - STOP - ANYONE GOT FAN'S NUMBER? - STOP
[/quote]

The mystery deepens.

[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/billtemple/DontPanic/PinUpArmy.gif[/img]

[color=#008000][b][size=5]Embedded With the Troops[/size][/b][/color]
[color=#408000][b]War Reports:[/b][/color]
"Last night went perfect. 8 GA wins and spied a couple nukes" Ninja Gumby

"Undefeated so far, including on my defenses. So far his counter attacks have donated over $2 million to the war effort in abandon equipment." Lord Benzino

"There was some big financial changes during my attacks. I gained 500K from my first 4 GA's on the 2 weaker nations and then lost 1 mil on the first attack on the bigger but then got 200k back from the second. Total change: -300K" Jesbro

"No money on GAs for me.... only anarchy! Yey! Now, to setting about destroying their measly $30m warchests with my $630m. *does a war dance* " Mrs Carrothead

"ive been in a few wars in the past (Unjust war and everything since) and the organisation this time has been outstanding. Everyone had targets (well mostly) and everyone kept to them - in the past, inside 20 minutes it's been a free-for all." Deep Blue C

"One of my opponents just sent me an aid package of $3mil+50tech. I guess he felt bad that both my nuke attacks on him today failed >.<" Han Feitzu

'I love the smell of yellowcake in the morning!" Max Powers

"[Target] finally got up the nerve to press the button and nuke me. The first one missed. The second one hit to save me some money :D" Scytale

"Flight 18 ALL TARGET NATIONS ANARCHIED!" Freedom10

"I logged in to 23 messages and thought I got rocked, but it was just responses to messages I sent out. Then, while logged in I was under attack. The guy was trying to nuke me, so while in the middle of that I nuked him! To rub salt in, I blocked every one of the 8 nukes he fired at me! YEAH! NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! I also hit on all three that I fired." Cable

"Well, I finally anarchied the first of my 3 nations today! The other two are still holding tough. One of the ones that attcked me, I will be unable to anarchy as I am fighting just to survive against that huge !@#$%^& lol. But I will anarchy all my targets and wear down the big boy for as long as the war goes on." Cthulhu

MHAil o/ o/ o/ To all our fighters

[color=#408000][b]War Declarations:[/b][/color]
"i need a highway right here" - Seaellem
"THIS IS for SPARTA!" - ztype22
"Is this seat taken?" - Count Rupert
"Hold on, Ill get you a towel" - Einer
"Eat more beef" - Adam the Madam
"I was told you have cookies" - Ziyaal
"This is for you, Katie!" - Gonftw
"Id like to purchase some tech" - Bourgeoisie
"y+1/y=2y^2" - Captain Kirk
"Malfoy was not amused" - Scutterbug
"Colossus, meet my vikings!" - Boraten
"Pew pew, bang bang" - Lando
"Tea and Crumpets " - Snagglepuss
"What are u doing dave?" - Hal9000

[color=#008000][b][size=5]Propaganda:[/size][/b][/color]
[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/billtemple/Sigs/VogonBypass.jpg[/img] [img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/billtemple/Sigs/VogonRoad.gif[/img]
[img]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/9902/wapa.png[/img] [img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/billtemple/DontPanic/VogonEarth1.gif[/img]
[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/billtemple/DontPanic/oie_144488Ol5vELS.gif[/img]

[color=#008000][b][size=5]Don't Stop Surrenderin'[/size][/b][/color]
Any nation wishing to surrender to the MHA may do so with the follow terms:

[quote]
1. Post in the OWF Surrender Thread - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213
2. Peace out all wars
3. Change AA to MHA POW and remain there until POWs are released by MHA
4. Decommission all nuclear weapons, aircraft, navy, cruise missiles, tanks, and soldiers over 25% of population count
5. Decommission all military improvements except those necessary to maintain a wonder
[/quote]

[color=#008000][b][size=5]Prisoners of War[/size][/b][/color]
[i]By Gasgiant405[/i]
[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/billtemple/DontPanic/Heroes.gif[/img]
Greetings, citizens of Bob. I come to you to report on the general Prisoner of War situation. For your wartime enjoyment, I have here for you a message from the Commandant of the MHA POW camp (aka Slartibartfast 42), a Colonel Wilhelm Krikkit regarding the behavior of POW’s:

[quote]“This time they have gone too far! Such insolence will not be tolerated! This is the premier POW Camp on all of Bob. I will not be made a fool! After all, never has there been a successful escape from Slartibartfast 42! What?....oh yes yes----” END TRANSMISSION [/quote]

There was more to it…sadly the alarms went off at that moment and it was drowned out. The attempted escape was thwarted. When questioned as to how the prisoner in question acquired the means to attempt escape, Colonel Krikkit’s second in command feigned ignorance, claiming he knew nothing. He is currently under investigation.

[color=#008000][b][size=5]Update from The Registrar Of Laughter, Lies and Smack-talk[/size][/b][/color]
The official body of T.R.O.L.L.S has been monitoring all war announcements and subsequent discussions. After evaluating the quality of responses being used, The Registrar has come to the conclusion that the following ad hominems are now "over-used" and thus out of fashion. Please update your commentary as necessary.

1) [Enemy Alliance] fails at war.

2) [Enemy Alliance] has attacked aggressively and therefore is wrong.

3) [Enemy Alliance] is the same as [Other Enemy Alliance]

4) [Incident from Four years Ago] proves that [Enemy Alliance] is [Any Combination of the first three responses]

5) The MHA doesn't honor it's treaties.

Anyone sporting such party-lines should be taken out back and shot, for the good of the community and Planet Bob as a whole.

[color=#408000][b][size=6]Relief Unit Has Arrived:[/size][/b][/color]

[color=#008000][b][size=5]Previous Caption Competition Winner[/size][/b][/color]
Here's last month's Caption Contest image:
[spoiler][img]http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/yogatrainingp1.gif[/img][/spoiler]
And here's the entries that were fit to print:

- "Ow!" Pondoland

" i m bored... ooh la la.....bang.... it hurts.... " Shakya

- "This is what happens when you give sugar and crack to IYIyTh" Lurunin

- "Because sometimes facepalming just doesn't cut it" Wu Tang Clan

- "When I grow up, I wanna be a crash test dummy" dragonknight1000

- "Blue Balls: You're doin' it wrong." Ernesto Che Guevara

- "ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIID RAGE *%&CK YEAH! aw now im sad and stuff" terdy10234

- "Bare-Chested Stupidity" Edmonto

-"Too infinite and bey..." The King

- "So you planned to get fit, OWH BALLS." ALT3RNAT1V3

[b][color=#BF8000]Runner Up:[/color][/b]
1) "Remember kids, try this at home."
[b]Jinnal[/b]

2) "Yoga ball being a jerk."
Horatio Longworth

[b][color=#40BF00]WINNER:[/color][/b]
"I'd take you to the hospital, but then you wouldn't learn anything."
[b]ckmanero[/b]

[color=#008000][b][size=5]New Caption Competition![/size][/b][/color]

In the name of WAR, this month's image is:
[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/billtemple/DontPanic/Barbie.gif[/img]

[b][u]Go On And Post Your Entries Below![/b][/u]

[color=#008000][b][size=5]Poetry Competition Reminder[/size][/b][/color]
[i]By: Scytale[/i]
Last month we initiated a 42-themed Poetry Contest. You can continue to submit your entries here or [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showuser=27300]Send a PM to Scytale[/url]. Remember, you have 42 days from the date the Don’t Panic #42 was published (Jan 24th) to get your submissions in and there’s a $3mil or 50 tech prize for the winner (payable once your nation/alliance is clear of any fighting, finished rep, etc). The poetry will be judged on how good it is and how well it relates to 42. We are looking for good original poetry, not vogon poetry (we currently have enough of these - see below).

So get writing!

[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/billtemple/DontPanic/PinUpAir.gif[/img]

[color=#008000][b][size=5]War Poetry[/size][/b][/color]
The MHA is famous for it's use of Vogon Poetry during war as a means of demoralizing our enemy. So effective is our weapon that we have driven enemy nations to surrender or complete destruction. This war will be no different. Below, we have a collection of really horrible stuff. It's absolutely terrible, real rot-your-brain bad. So awful in fact that were going to place a family shield on it but decided work this evil just HAS to be seen. So... good luck!

[color=#BF0000][b]Warning:[/b][/color] [b]Read At Your Own Risk[/b]

[u]Dynasty[/u]
Oogles Boggle serious salami satires shamelessly smuggling skinny snuggles sniggling sloppy slime silenced sloths slamming several second stage salmon sapping sword sickles soaring serried swains shelling stomachs stalking storms staining stints scything seamlessly sanitizing scented snow sailing superfluously salivating sentencing squealing squeezed sandwiches snaking snacks stimulating summarizing savory scones scraping seventy-seven short scenes silting silly sites saying sitting smiting slacks sent sandy salamanders swearing soon stalemating submissions showing salaam subverting subseries seclusions sequestering sanctions soloing sick satchels soles selling shared shillings spilling special spiders spanning spun specks specializing spattered spores sporting sported sports spooling singing sidewalks slaughtering summer sessions separating seen sandals snoozing saddles shilling samurais swilling stilling smiling shortly succumbing slight sentinels shooting spared spares sighting sketched scans scaling scalping scorn snickering scones slues shoes spoons slacking syrup symbols.

[u]Han Feitzu[/u]
Hoopy froods such as I
Just ought not to prophecy
On the outcomes of conflagration
Here on Bob, in Cybernations
And yet, it seems to be the case
That I've thrown egg upon your face
It would seem prudent, then, to chance
Avoiding another round of dance
With me, and my beloved troops
You attacked Sparta...
...whoops!
I understand, you had a treaty
And they looked tasty, nice and meaty
But was it worth it? Ask yourself
War isn't all too good for health
I always try to be a mender
So save yourself, peace out, surrender!

[u]Julia Rose Vicious[/u]
See, see the loquacious sky
Marvel at its big puce depths.
Tell me, (insert name) do you
Wonder why the worm ignores you?
Why its foobly stare
makes you feel groggy.
I can tell you, it is
Worried by your raniferous facial growth
That looks like milk.
What's more, it knows
Your moist potting shed
Smells of broccoli.
Everything under the big loquacious sky
Asks why, why do you even bother?
You only charm fish.

[u]Anonymous[/u]
Cheese
Monster gargling doodles
Of tanks within ink holders
Swaying through the night
Sorry I lied
There really dancing
In the morning
Like ants within trees
or donkeys within water
I think

[u]Scorn[/u]
Heppy to halp a fruend.
Lucky to Delbig bend,
Wat A Pawarful Anteater you are.
Wish things didn't go so far.
Mighty Aztec,
Critter with a blade,
Nobody has Tech,
Can I get a trade?
Big yellow Bulldozers,
Gleaming with rust.
Bypass your barnyard.
Beetle up in the crust.
Happy days and big blue sun,
Aqua is much better, I hear on the run.
When A Pencil Augers ill,
I know not the day...
Frood not the rill,
My dear MHA.

[u]AvengingAngel256[/u]
Green grunt wuggly nations
glow bright putrescent Green
Nuclear glow atop vomity stained countryside.
Damage covers all,
from big nasty bombs
I implore thee in turn
to match my figgle wiggdly colour
We can skip in grogglydy woggldy bliss
through glowing goop doop fields
Green... OH!! Green.
the color of my pukey wookey,
my grimdiggdly grass.
And now,
then color of my nation.
Green

[u]Blepo[/u]
See, see the fabulous sky
Marvel at its big maroon depths.
Tell me, do you
Wonder why the llama ignores you?
Why its foobly stare
makes you feel groggy.
I can tell you, it is
Worried by your gargurasticul facial growth
That looks like
A sausage.
What's more, it knows
Your masticate potting shed
Smells of snot.
Everything under the big fabulous sky
Asks why, why do you even bother?
You only charm Camemberts.

Well, we did warn you.

[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/billtemple/DontPanic/PinUpNavy.gif[/img]

[color=#008000][b][size=5]In The Drink[/size][/b][/color]
[i]By: Pourquoi[/i]
Hello all. A special war edition this week, as I venture through my drinks cabinet in an attempt to find which single bottle of spirits / liqueur I would most want to take with me into the field of battle if I could only take one... (a horrifying thought!)

Lets get straight to the point: Smirnoff Vodka: Advantages; robust bottle - looks like it could give someone a nasty bruise to the back of the head if you gave them a whack with it. And lets face it, with these rifles we stole off GGA, we're gonna need to resort to hand-to-hand fighting sooner or later. It's also strong, useful for treating injuries - both by knocking one unconscious or by sterilising wounds. Finally, it makes you feel slightly like a WW2 Soviet soldier and well... they... won? Downsides? It tastes like burning - so, no worse than Mexican food.

Next I move onto something fruitier: Archer's Peach Schnapps. Certainly more enjoyable. Not as strong. The bottle still looks like it could do some damage. On the downside, there is something about drinking peach schnapps in a war zone that makes you look like a bit of a... well yeah.

Now onto Galliano; a lovely vanilla and herbs liqueur. Tastes lovely. Has a degree od sophistication to it. It's mere appearance would be enough to bamboozle fighters from uncultured alliances, so here's hoping *insert alliance we want to insult* get involved! Downsides; weaker looking bottle, and it hails from the Italian countryside where fighting wars has to fit around a three hour lunctime.

And onto Bols blue curacao. First thing to note here; it's a blue liquid, so marks for that. I'm not entirely sure how it would work in a practical situation, but hey, it's blue! Who cares. Also, the bottles are designed perfectly for constructing petrol bombs, so once one is done drinking down the orange peel flavoured liqueur, once can simple chuck some 151 rum and a rag in, set it alight and blow up a neighbouring trench... just remember to make sure said neighbouring trench belongs to the enemy, cos one time I got slightly drunk and... well lets say I don't want to go through a court martial again any time soon. The negatives; (blowing your comrades up aside) it tastes pretty naff, comes in a small bottle (so you've less to drink quantity wise) and frankly makes you look like you're drinking liquidated Smurf.

My penultimate drink; Jameson Irish whiskey. A nice sweet whiskey, in a nice looking bottle. Certainly if you're commissioned as an officer, you could do a lot worse. There's something about staggering round the battlefield drunk and holding a bottle of whiskey that I find oddly alluring... just me? Disadvantages; the bottle looks too fancy to waste on smashing in someone's head. By taking any whiskey to the battlefield as well you're bound to have to get into some kind of whiskey debate with someone and frankly, when the bullets are flying all around, the last thing you need is some alcoholic commander trying to persuade you of the benefits to a 7 year old single malt scotch which costs two hundred dollars and tastes like wood.

And finally, it wouldn't be a Sub-Editor's Drinking column without gin being mentioned, ranted about and ultimately drunk in the kind of quantities that would stun an ox. So; Gordon's Gin, my choice of Gin's to take to the front. Simply, it's not too fancy, it's not even the nicest tasting. I think when you're crawling in mud, something that tastes a little harsh on the tongue and a little strong in the throat is preferable to a fine herby concoction. I don't want to waste the good stuff on the mud of the battlefield, nor to associate the taste of a fine gin with the sheer horror of seeing my pixels plummet down to that of an average *insert alliance to insult* nation. The downsides to this fine gin; well, without tonic you're wasting one of the world's greatest resources worse than American wastes oil. Also; gin on the battlefield? What are you, a British empire colonial officer?

No, the best option, I'm afraid, is the truly glorious, burning taste of vodka. It's practical and harsh, blunt and painful, Russian and semi-flamable; all the adjectives one usually assigns to a good war.

So Pourquoi's top tip for this war; pack a bottle of vodka in with your towel, and at the very least, whatever happens next will happen in a blur which you may remember after therapy sessions, but ultimately probably won't want to. Happy hunting, and remember; they enemy are THAT way!

Cheers all

[color=#408000][b][size=6]Message Received:[/size][/b][/color]

[quote]
Source: Editor's Desk
Date: 01-02-11
Subject: Last-Known Message from the Editor

PLANET BOB HAS DECIDED TO PANIC - STOP - WE TRIED TO WARN THEM NOT TO PANIC - STOP - WE GAVE THEM 43 EDITIONS OF REASONS WHY THEY SHOULD NOT PANIC - STOP - UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE NOW LEFT WITH NO OTHER CHOICE - STOP -

[b]CALL IN THE VOGONS[/b]
[/quote]

[img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/billtemple/DontPanic/nishiyoshi.gif[/img]

[color=#008000][b][size=5]Staff Listing[/size][/b][/color]
[CENSORED]
[CENSORED]
[CENSORED]
[CENSORED]
[CENSORED]

[center][img]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/billtemple/DontPanic/PinUpGirlsSig.gif[/img]
[b][size=5]Want More Don't Panic? [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=613&showentry=2545]Click Here[/url] to read previous editions![/size][/b][/center]

Edited by Rugby

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Another outstanding issue!

NEW MINISTER o/ o/ o/CRUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTANIAAAAAAAAAAA \o \o \o :wub:

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

OOC: My keys keep getting stuckkkkkkkkk! Also, MHA is Kurt in that Glee picture ;D And make a sig-sized one! Dooooo eet!

Its nice to see MHA trying out some war propaganda. As long as no one looks at how much NS you have some how managed to lose already on the offensive I am sure they will be properly impressed. Maybe it all just wandered off looking for the meaning of life?

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1296651514' post='2616081']
Its nice to see MHA trying out some war propaganda. As long as no one looks at how much NS you have some how managed to lose already on the offensive I am sure they will be properly impressed. Maybe it all just wandered off looking for the meaning of life?
[/quote]

Oh I'm sorry, according to The Registrar Of Laughter, Lies and Smack-talk, you need to be taken out back and shot.

Plus, your talk of NS bothers us not.

Don't make fun of our warchests, you big meanies!

[quote]Total Money: $165,791
Technology: 2,916.50 Levels[/quote]
[quote]Total Money: $6,699,156
Technology: 1,718.11 Levels[/quote]

It happens in many alliances. It wont be happening in Colossus again after this war though. :mad:

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1296654449' post='2616102']
Don't make fun of our warchests, you big meanies!

It happens in many alliances. It wont be happening in Colossus again after this war though. :mad:
[/quote]

May war make us all stronger, I raise my pan galactic gargle blaster to you folks in Colossus

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1296653014' post='2616093']
Can Umbrella come to the Guy Love party?
[/quote]

Your choice of words is delicious.

And, of course.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296655874' post='2616126']
[IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/billtemple/Sigs/VogonRoad.gif[/IMG]

I don't get it, why is our name on there?
[/quote]

GOONS 1.0 from the Unjust War.

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1296655908' post='2616128']
Question one:
Can one surrender to MHA if one is not at war with MHA?

Question two:
If one surrenders to MHA, can one still surrender to other alliances while surrendering to MHA?
[/quote]

Yes.

Why would you want to? Their PoW camps suck. We'll give you booze and towels.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1296655874' post='2616126']
[IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/billtemple/Sigs/VogonRoad.gif[/IMG]

I don't get it, why is our name on there?
[/quote]
That's not your name. That's the other GOONS, from Unjust War. Totally different acronym.

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1296656130' post='2616130']
[/quote]

Aw man... Sparta only promised scraps of bread tossed into the pit we'll be confined in.

[quote name='Azrael Alexander' timestamp='1296655225' post='2616116']
May war make us all stronger, I raise my pan galactic gargle blaster to you folks in Colossus
[/quote]

I'll drink to that (I'll drink to anything). You learn by your mistakes and there are certainly a few of ours that will learn the hard way.

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1296656130' post='2616130']
[/quote]
RIA PoW camps are best PoW camps.

I made this statement of my own free will, and was not coerced into making it by any power, allied or enemy...you can put the gun down now, Shadow Slayer.

Great to see Crushtania back in a commander's chair. Congrats.

Also, a general congratulations to MHA for getting your asses handed to you by some of the nicest folks on the planet. :P (Go TFD!)

With my little personal partisan sniping aside, another fantistic issue. Liked the poetry and banners a lot. Good luck in the remaining days of the war.

I'm in the library at my college and I read the first article, Literally started laughing out loud. Lots of folks around are looking at me funny now, Thanks alot Rugby :P I knew I was forgetting to do something when I left the Field Office. I'm such an electricity waster I know, Ruining the environment >.<
Fantastic Edition. I particularly like the "Real CB" article by scytale, A Hearty MHAil to That "High Profile CN Ruler" :D
Cheers to [s]Crustie[/s]ahem, I mean Crushie on Becoming MoBF, Looking forward to working with the Legend :wub:
also As A Note, My Vogon Poetry featured in this edition is to Commemorate my First Nuking of the War :)
In Response to CSM: [img]http://www.umbrella-alliance.com/style_emoticons/genmaycnsmilies/lj.png[/img]

Cheers to the DP Staff as well as any of those still involved in the War! :D

Also Shout out to my WAPA Opponents Cabron and Shang Lee, Hope you guys are having fun!
(And a note to my alliance's opponents that we're currently building bypasses over, I've still got a defensive slot or two... or three open :D)

Edit: Jeese, You think I put enough Smilies in there? >.<

Edited by AvengingAngel256