Dear GPA...

lamuella

[quote name='Ch33kY' timestamp='1297148935' post='2625450']Maybe the GPA are sitting back and waiting to come in and mop up the leftover alliances at the last moment because I haven't seen the customary declaration of neutrality this war.[/quote]
AFAIK the last Declaration of Neutrality we posted dates back to early 2009: I honestly thought that you all took it for granted, by now.

Anyway, here it is: the GPA will remain neutral in this war.

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1297150385' post='2625475']
I'd be amazed if all the neutrals/semi neutral alliances, declared on the winning side.
[/quote]
if GPA, TDO and WTF declared on Doomhouse/C&G they would have won. EVERYTHING..[i]ever[/i]

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1297156936' post='2625521']
AFAIK the last Declaration of Neutrality we posted dates back to early 2009: I honestly thought that you all took it for granted, by now.

Anyway, here it is: the GPA will remain neutral in this war.
[/quote]
Not official enough! You didn't use a flag or anything!

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1297212354' post='2626251']Not official enough! You didn't use a flag or anything![/quote]

[center][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/05/Flag_of_Libya.svg/800px-Flag_of_Libya.svg.png[/img]

The sky is [color=green][b]green[/b][/color].[/center]

Officially! :P

[size=1][[b]Edit:[/b] credit to Locke for inspiring my second idea...][/size]

Edited by jerdge

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1297150385' post='2625475']
I'd be amazed if all the neutrals/semi neutral alliances, declared on the winning side.
[/quote]

That'd be cool - but won't happen.

Btw, I like your sig

[i]'All this has happened before, and all this will happen again'[/i]

All I have to say to that is: 'Let a complex system repeat itself long enough, and eventually something surprising will occur.'

I feel the very same will apply to Planet Bob sometime. Maybe the rise of the neutrals after this war will be it. Maybe not. Who knows! Its all in His plan!

[quote name='Feuersturm' timestamp='1297483656' post='2629962']All I have to say to that is: 'Let a complex system repeat itself long enough, and eventually something surprising will occur.'

I feel the very same will apply to Planet Bob sometime. Maybe the rise of the neutrals after this war will be it. Maybe not. Who knows! Its all in His plan![/quote]
The very existence of the treaty web makes any "rise of the neutrals" (= becoming a major power) impossible.
What would we do if we "raised", anyway? The GPA will never willingly do anything of significant that could actively impact on any of the other alliances, and I bet that this is valid for almost every neutral on Planet Avril.
Don't look at us for a change.