Re: Bypass Planning Permission

[center][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/1079xeo.jpg[/img]
[size="6"][b]Re: Bypass Planning Permission[/b][/size][/center]

The Peoples Community have decided to stage a protest in light of the proposed bypass to be erected by the Mostly Harmless Alliance which would not only harm the beautiful forest land of Bob but it also affects our friends at The Foreign Division.

We will do whatever it takes to stop this bypass being built over the lands of our friends, as a results, we activate our [s]Protest Agreement[/s] Optional Defense Pact with The Foreign Division and declare [s]a sit in[/s] war on the Mostly Harmless Alliance.

We'll see you at the end of the universe.

-Signed-

LittleRena - Empress
Roandask - Regent
DrakeZ07 - Director of Diplomacy
Tobiash - Director of Security
Stonehouse - Director of Development
Sonjo - Director of Business

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bordiga' timestamp='1296452975' post='2612408']
What the hell Venizelos, how far they have fallen in defending their friends? What the hell is wrong with your moral compass you love to swing around so much you can't pick up that righteous cause. :gag:
[/quote]

This.

Also, Good Luck, TPC... Not that you'll need it.

Confusion.

Thank you for your support in our plight; TPC is truly a dear and honored friend of TFD's wildlife. The irresponsibility of MHA knows no bounds. If this bypass goes forward, we could lose the last known habitat of the noble WAR-rus. Support biodiversity; nuke MHA!

o/ TPC

and yes four heroic wars declared in defense of TFD. i am sure you are pleased by how much your alliance considers you its leader.

edit: for the whiners; you have no idea what you are talking about, and you do not know the details. my remarks are mainly aimed at LR himself. i have to stress [b]him[/b]self.

Edited by Venizelos