Love from CD

Cairna

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/0/04/Carpediemflag.jpg[/img]

[i] [b]A Carpe Diem Mind Message[/b][/i]

[i]
The man ran.

Running was living, and he had to live. His breath grew shorter with each passing step, and the alleyway was difficult to navigate.

He'd stupidly walked into an ambush and now he was paying the price, the only option was to reach help. But help was a long ways away.

He turned, skidded really, right. Behind him he heard the baying of the hounds, wouldn't be long now.

A shadow stepped out and the man slammed into it, leaving only one breathless.
[/i]

[b]"We'll take it from here. The construction of the bypass must proceed,"[/b] [i]the shadow stooped to the man's level and patted him on the back.[/i] [b]"Cheer up, you did well".
[/b]
[i]The shadow left the man to fend off the hounds, it mattered not. The fight was in their hands now. It stepped through a door in the alleyway, passing through an abandoned building now filled with the scum of the streets.

Passing through the drunken debauchery, the shadow made its way through and found itself back on the streets[/i]

[b]"In the clear now,[/b]"[i] the shadow thought[/i]

[i]The stamping of hooves behind brought it to attention[/i]

[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/25722b6.png[/img]
[/center]

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Venizelos' timestamp='1296451807' post='2612237']
is this... a DoW... on MHA?

you guys in CD know what a tl;dr is?
[/quote]

Only MHA built a bypass, so clearly it is a DoW on MHA. Didn't you learn the art of Logic while in MK? Err, oh wait.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1296451882' post='2612245']
Only MHA built a bypass, so clearly it is a DoW on MHA. Didn't you learn the art of Logic while in MK? Err, oh wait.
[/quote]

1) not in MK

2) i did not realize memorizing other DoWs is required

your attempts to be witty are tiring.

this will be an educational experience for both alliances, and hopefully a trial for MHAs admitedly unique military system.