Sup, GOONS?

[center][img]http://muirheadconsulting.com/images/olympus/warflagmedium.gif[/img][/center]

[center][b] [size="4"]Missive from Mt. Olympus[/b][/size][/center]

[center]"[i]The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be; and if we observe, we shall find, that all human virtues increase and strengthen themselves by the practice of them.[/i] [b]Socrates[/b]"[/center]

Olympus has always said we stand firmly by our allies through thick and thin, we have in the past and we will again. When things gets rough, we don't turn and run - we just get tough. We hereby practice what we preach and Declare war on the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism in defense of the New Pacific Order after the unprovoked attacks upon them.

[center]"[i]Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.[/i]" [b]Aristotle[/b][/center]

Olympus will not stand idly by while those that see themselves as the spearhead of the "new world order" actively try and destroy those we consider friends. For without friends, we're nothing ourselves.

[center]"[i]Be slow to fall into friendship, but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.[/i]" [b]Socrates[/b][/center]

On behalf of Olympus;

Queenhailee, Titan
The Pansy, Titan
Buffalo Niagara, Titan
Mississippigurlie, Titan
Grendel, Titan
President S O, Titan

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic