KoH Recognition of Hostility with VE

[center][img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa172/Mask_of_Truth/Flags/Kingdom-of-Hyrule-Small.png[/img][/center]

On the 23rd of January the Kingdom of Hyrule declared war on the Misfit Nations in defense of our protectors and friends at the New Polar Order. Despite an agreement to keep this a "mirco" front by fighting one on one the Misfit Nations have decided they needed the help of their big bother and so we recognize that we are now at war with the Viridian Entente.

It is a shame that the Misfit Nations could not honor our agreement, but it seems in the face of defeat they have gotten desperate. However, this is a glorious day for Hyrule, our military has forced them to ask for help from a sanctioned alliance in order to defeat us. We will not be bullied out of this war; we will not abandon our allies. We will enjoy continuing to be a thorn in VE's side and will relish the opportunity to meet them on the battlefield, knowing that if we are defeated now we can be proud of what we have achieved by embarrassing the Misfit Nations and forcing VE to use much needed nations to save them.

Best of luck VE and MN.

~Kingdom of Hyrule

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A thorn is overstating it. More like a buzzing mosquito.

EDIT:
[quote name='caleb ryals' timestamp='1296267023' post='2608305']
*stands up and claps

CONGRATULATIONS MISFITS AND VERIDIANS!!! You have now made yourself the :lol1: stock of CN!!!!
[/quote]
Please hold your applause until the end of the performance. I would hate for you to not hear your descent.

Edited by Felix von Agnu

Bit of a disclaimer: Before this turns into a fire storm of "no u's"
[quote]
01[16:25] <Britishdude[KoH|Gov]> Erik told me you agreed not to bring in allies as long as we don't bring in allies?
[16:25] <Sho[Misfits]> I don't think that was the exact agreement :P
[16:25] <Sho[Misfits]> Though we're not going to activvate any of our treaties, no
01[16:26] <Britishdude[KoH|Gov]> That's all I needed to know :P[/quote]

We were informed days later that Sho didn't have the authority to agree to such, even though he was acting as Military Affairs and in charge of Internal Affairs. To say we were blindsided when we were threatened with war by VE would be an overwhelming understatement.

[quote name='Britishdude' timestamp='1296267205' post='2608313']
Bit of a disclaimer: Before this turns into a fire storm of "no u's"

We were informed days later that Sho didn't have the authority to agree to such, even though he was acting as Military Affairs and in charge of Internal Affairs. To say we were blindsided when we were threatened with war by VE would be an overwhelming understatement.
[/quote]

Hahaha, STA has heard its fair share of that excuse. Whenever another alliance messes up big time, the only person who you didn't talk to becomes the only one that actually had the authority to make such a decision. Why those alliances keep other government members around at all is beyond me.

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1296267039' post='2608306']
A thorn is overstating it. More like a buzzing mosquito.

EDIT:

Please hold your applause until the end of the performance. I would hate for you to not hear your descent.
[/quote]

oh trust me, its already happening. have you not even checked your blog?

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1296267315' post='2608317']
I have really enjoyed the tough talking of a micro not even in the conflict.

P.S. We got our shots. Not like we need them, we'll swat them easily enough.
[/quote]

Tough talk? Not really, just stating that mosquitos carry malaria