GOONS Recognition of War with NPO meatshields/vassal states

Sardonic

[center][IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100605090103/cybernations/images/d/d0/Cngoonsflag.png[/IMG][/center]

Greetings my new friends in the Ex-Heg! I want to take the time to thank you. I'm not mad, not in the least in fact, I am overjoyed. You see, Ex-Heg, you have just given us the greatest gift possible. A challenge.

What you fail to understand, (aside from the fact that attacking us in this way will not prevent TOP from slaughtering you, if they elect to do so, whichever of you they pick), is that you cannot defeat us like this. We will not break, we will not bend, we will not surrender. The old GOONS crumbled because of a systematic failure of leadership, one which my administration and I have no intention of repeating. We have the experience to know that even if you pound our nations, our side as a whole will emerge victorious. You have chosen a course of action that will enrich our experience here on bob, and bring us glory. I don't know what logic you used to target us, did you think you could escape the mighty middle tier of MK, or the beyond dangerous elites of umbrella? Whatever the case, you have made a rather large error. We will emerge from this a stronger, more organized, and more unified community, and that is not something we would have gotten without this challenge. You are building us, one war at a time.

Once again, thank you.

Sardonic
-GOONS Pilot

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty funny.

Cause the way I see it you are MK's meatshield/vassal state.

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rRFMexiNIyo/TEqJF_3RhEI/AAAAAAAAAFI/GtpNEn3w9tY/s1600/pot_kettle_black.jpg[/img]

Awesome, you threaten us with your friends muscle and your allies nations... I guess you dont think your guys are up to the task?
"GRRR TOP will hurt you, MK will destroy you.. Umbrella will smash you!"

What do they say Friends > Infra. Yeah go ahead and bring it.

Edited by Amonra

I heard a theory. It goes like this

Doomhouse declares war on NPO cause they hate them because they are the old evil. All of NPOs allies see this and think "gee, GOONS is annoying and nobody likes them either. HEY! I got it! We'll only fight them as a satire to the very war they declared."

Rather brilliant if you ask me.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1296104822' post='2604577']
I like this. Lets get an eternal war going, it will keep the plebes interested in Bob and politics.
[/quote]

Lets return Bob back to the days when nobody could buy nukes, and make the game interesting again