An Announcement From the Brotherhood of Steel

[center][img]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2369/bosbanner.png[/img][/center]

[center][i][size="4"]“You can make a throne of bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long.” - Boris Yeltsin[/size][/i][/center]

Hello, Planet Bob, my name is Mr Damsky. I have a question for you. What kind of world do you want? Do you want a world where alliances are attacked for actually doing something wrong or do you want a world where alliances are annihilated for simply existing? Do you want a world ruled by people we can trust or a do you want a world ruled by hypocritical cowards? Do you want a world that is vibrant and interesting or do you want a world where any perceived danger is destroyed by the powers that be? I know what world I want and I think you do too.

Yesterday Archon, the voice of Karma, declared an aggressive war upon the New Pacific Order. The New Pacific Order has done nothing wrong for two years but apparently their three year old crimes, crimes we all thought were forgiven by reparations and war, were enough to condemn them to death at the hands of the Mushroom Kingdom and friends. By engaging in an act they condemned a year ago MK has proven themselves to be nothing more than hypocrites.
They must pay.

And yet, despite this clearly abhorrent act, people refuse to act! They sit in the darkness waiting for a beacon of hope to light their path. To all those who wish to act, but are to scared to do so, I shall be your light. I shall guide your path. As of this declaration the Brotherhood of Steel activates the Carlos Accords declares itself to be in a state of war with the Mushroom Kingdom, Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism, Umbrella, and the Federation of Armed Nations.

[center][img]http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9581/libertyprimebeatsmario.png[/img][/center]
[center][size="1"][i]ZAP![/i][/size][/center]

To all those who want to do something but whose alliances refuse to act: shed your chains! Rise up and destroy this enemy!

/s/

Mr Damsky: High Elder of the Brotherhood of Steel and destroyer of Sparta, ODN, MHA, \m/, GOONS, VE, Sajasabie, Penkala, and The United States

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jharius II' timestamp='1296000759' post='2601272']
Most alliances post a DoW near update due to a tactical advantage. This might be the reason you do not see anyone standing up yet. Good luck on your "Death March"... again.
[/quote]

There were four hours between MK's DoW and update. The counter DoWs should have been posted an hour after that.

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1296000782' post='2601275']
Also, why is this in alliance announcements? a single nation is not alliance, It's just a lone turd floating in a porcelain bowl.
[/quote]

I'm sorry you feel that way. But I assure you, we are no turd.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1296000880' post='2601281']
There were four hours between MK's DoW and update. The counter DoWs should have been posted an hour after that.

I'm sorry you feel that way. But I assure you, we are no turd.
[/quote]

Piss poor planning equals piss poor results.

I should add you to my War Web.