Terra-Cotta DoW

[img]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x446/NSOPI/TCP/TCPAnncemntHeader_draft2-1.png[/img]

To be honest, we're fed up. So together the New Sith Order, Carpe Diem and Atlantic Sphere Union are going to change things. Together we're going to move forwards and strike a massive blow. We have prepared for this for a long time and our nations cannot be stopped. We shall ... hang on, I'm being queried over IRC.

Ooh, that was quite a screw up. Did I say DoW? Yes, I did. That sounds ominous, in fact it's far more ominous than it should do. In this case we are not declaring war on anybody (seriously, it's 6 hours before update, what were you expecting?). This is a Declaration of White.

It is my pleasure to announce on behalf of the Atlantic Sphere Union, New Sith Order and Carpe Diem that we are moving from Brown to the white sphere.

To go with this there are a couple of changes, the first is (as pictured above) NSO's new flag. The second is a change to the treaty text:

[quote]The Terra-Cotta Pact
A Mutual Defense & Optional Aggression Agreement

Preamble
We, the signatory alliances of the Terra-Cotta Pact, vow to uphold the integrity and dignity of the White trading sphere. We will provide each signatory-aligned nation within the White trading sphere the right to pursue prosperity for its citizens through our common support and mutual defense. To that end, we affix our names to this Pact; claiming and giving support to the mandates herein.

War and Assistance
Should any signatory-alliance be subject to an act of unwarranted aggression, the other signatory alliances are obligated to provide all reasonable assistance, including both military and/or economic, unless the assaulted signatory alliance is involved in the conflict via other treaties. In such a case, assistance is voluntary. Any signatory may call upon other bloc members to engage in aggressive war with them, but such calls remain optional.

Additions to the Pact and Cancellation
Any alliance residing in the White trading sphere or claiming predominant placement within that agrees to the intent of the Preamble and contained mandates is welcome to sign this Pact and receive equal and full benefits as all signatory-alliances, with the approval of all current signatories. Alliances seeking to sign should be unencumbered and able to carry out their own foreign policy without external approval or obligation. Alliances seeking to withdraw from the Pact must provide seventy-two hour notification in writing to the appropriate party within each signatory alliance before all articles within are held null and void for the withdrawing party.[/quote]
[b] Signed For ASU [/b]
Burnt, ASU President

[b] Signed For NSO [/b]
Heft, Sith Emporer
Weebland, Dark lord
Youwish959, Sith lord
Ashok, Sith lord
Kevin32891, Sith Lord
KainIIIc, Sith master
Griff, Sith marauder
Rayvon, Sith marauder

[b] Signed For CD [/b]
Bionic Redhead, Sovereign
Cairna, Oracle

Edited by Bionic redhead

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1295654818' post='2589774']
About time we saw an announcement for this. :P
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]NSO is not and never will be leaving the brown sphere. I have no idea where you people keep getting your crazy ideas that we plan on moving.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295654882' post='2589778']
[color="#0000FF"]NSO is not and never will be leaving the brown sphere. I have no idea where you people keep getting your crazy ideas that we plan on moving.[/color]
[/quote]

Trade with me! :(

[quote name='BlackDragon' timestamp='1295654965' post='2589783']
You are literally a failure. Oh well, brown will live without you.
[/quote]

haha, because it was such a vibrant trading sphere in the first place. Please.