Near, Far, Wherever You Are…

[center][center] [/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][i][b]An Official Announcement from 66.6% of Blood for Friends[/b][/i][/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][i] [/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/EuroPackPoster-1.png[/img]
[/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Welcome everybody. We've got quite the exciting tale for you. So sit back and enjoy the ride. Things are about to get a bit more complicated. [/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="3"]I had a dream[/size][/i][i][size="3"]
When I was young
A dream of sweet illusion
A glimpse of hope and unity
And visions of one sweet union
But a cold wind blows
And a dark rain falls
And in my heart it shows
Look what they've done to my dreams[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Actually ,no story this time. On this day, I am here to announce a treaty of dual-membership between Wolfpack and the artist formerly known as Europa (still known as that, by the way). [/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Article1: One Heart, One Soul, Just One Solution[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Europa and Wolfpack agree to never enter any kind of conflict, be it military or otherwise, against each other. Doing so would be a dick move, and would also be grounds to cancel this treaty instantaneously. Both parties will also forward any relevant information otherwise unknown by their counterparts in a timely fashion, should it pertain to the first party. [/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Article2: United Forever, in Friendship and Labor [/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Both alliances agree to allow government members (and any other members they seefit) from the other alliance into their forums with a minimum of regular-member access. Doing so will allow greater levels of communication between alliances, help build friendships, and allow for quicker transference of information.[/size][/center][/center]

[center][center][size="3"]Article3: Calm Like a Bomb[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Europa/Wolfpack, known henceforth as EuroPack, pledge to defend one another to the death in the event of an attack on either signatory. Seriously though, this clause is redundant because of BFF. You've gotta know that if you attack either of us, theother will be all up in your grill. The only reason one alliance may be leftout of a war would be a closed-door agreement from the alliance under attack asking the other to stay out (or painful inactivity). [/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Article4: A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall [/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Fourth verse, same as the third, just a whole lot louder and a whole lot worse. Should either member of EuroPack decide to declare an aggressive war, the other is bound to assist by any means necessary, unless, of course, they are asked to stay out. Come at me, bro. [/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Article5: Madness? This is…Sadness.[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Should either party find it beneficial or necessary to cancel this treaty, they may do so at any time. However, unless one of the above clauses is broken, this mayonly be done so by informing the other party in an appropriate fashion, and then allowing a week (7 days, children) to work out any marital problems thatmay have happened. Should the issue be of such a nature that it cannot, or will not, be worked out in 7 days, this treaty can then be cancelled. It will remainin effect for an additional 48 hours, after which it is considered null, void,and sad. Because I know, somewhere deep down in my heart, I still love you. [/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][u] [/u][/center][/center]
[center][center][u] [/u][/center][/center]
[center][center][u][size="3"]Signed for Europa:[/size][/u][/center][/center]
[center][center][b][size="3"]Grand Ayatollah[/size][/b][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Ernesto Che Guevara (Chax) [/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="3"]"Dude, black Santa is on sale!"[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][b][size="3"]Vanilla Ayatollah[/size][/b] [/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]TheFlyingLobster(Mothman) [/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="3"]"I have a knife, I will stab you right now."[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][b][size="3"]Mint Ayatollah[/size][/b][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Kongo Jack (Deebo)[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="3"]"Where do they (Marshmallows) grow then?!"[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][b][size="3"]Strawberry Ayatollah[/size][/b][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Lewis Cowper[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][i][size="3"]"No,but really, we don't love you, get out."[/size][/i][/center][/center]
[center][center][b] [/b][/center][/center]
[center][center][u][size="3"]Signed for Wolfpack:[/size][/u][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Alpha - Wolfprince[/size] [size="3"]
Beta - Gimlimonkey
Shaman - Edmundomcpot
Regent - Cookiemonster
Minister of Defense - King Hassan[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Now I know what a lot of you are thinking: "Why not just merge?" Well, we're too lazy and apathetic to do so. Besides, we wouldn't ever want to merge without including our best friends (and the only legitimate alliance in BFF), FEAR. And they've got all that "democracy" and "rule of law" in the way, so that won't be happening. But can you imagine it? I can see it now….[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][font="Arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh39/Space_cuba/EuroPack-1.png[/img]
[/size][/font][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Ah yes, it'd be delicious. [/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][size="3"]Tl:dr (Caution, language)[/size][/center][/center]
[center][center][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9b4wM-WYCM"]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=P9b4wM-WYCM[/url][/center][/center]
[center][center]P.S.: Nice war, guys. [/center][center]P.P.S.:I hate formatting[/center][/center]

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='darkfox' timestamp='1295328059' post='2580248']
Oh of course. Inactive people cant be funny at all. I forgot that rule.
[/quote]

inactivity goes hand in hand with laziness to think of anything funny. We're more than happy to have any humour issues handled by our Europan friends.