MFO-FAN Resolution

JoshuaR

[center][IMG]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb302/JoshuaRCN/flag-defeat1.gif[/IMG][/center]

[center]MFO Acknowledges winters' (of nation Bing Bang Bam) grievous error in using in-game spy attacks to destroy money reserves from the noble FAN nation of CigarNation.

winters will be punished by 1000 lashings administered by tall, leather-clad, voluptuous, silky, lovely, beautiful, my-mouth-is-drooling women. He will not like it. Mmmm. And on top of that, we will actually force him to learn to spy on the neighbor girls, not on old and cranky guys with guns.

Beyond that, because MFO is lazy, I have other work to do, and we feel infinite mercy upon the poor FAN nations, we have decided not to destroy them. Instead, our nations will send peace offers and cease all defending attacks, and perform no more spy operations (or other aggressive actions) against the nations of FAN.

MFO will also be sending CigarNation the $7,851,903.54 that was destroyed in the attack. $6,000,000 will come from the nation of Bing Bang Bam*, one package now and another in ten days (or so). And $1,851,903.54 will come from my own nation simply because I have the aid slots and haven't been vigilant on purchasing technology anyway. But because I am cheap (and all the richer for it!), I'm going to send the minimum possible, myself. Teeheehee.

Adminspeed, children of FAN, and poor innocent infants of MFO.[/center]

[b]-JoshuaR of Chana[/b] (because I like repeating my signature even though it's already in the signature section of my post)
[b]-JoshuaR of Chana[/b] (oh look, I was also egotistical enough to make my name the only bold thing on this page)

---

[size="1"]*Unless he accidentally doesn't send the money, seeing as he accidentally started a mini-war. In which case I or others in MFO will cover the rest.[/size]

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SyndicatedINC' timestamp='1294991944' post='2574913']
Is that your real flag or did you just want to run it up the pole and see who saluted? :awesome:
[/quote]
We've had that flag ready and prepared for years! We finally get to use it! :)

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1294992148' post='2574919']
Came close to the [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/100_Seconds_War]100 seconds war[/url] but alas
[/quote]
No, it's much slower because I'm horribly inactive. Though that's better than me being horribly active, in which case maybe I would have thought it more interesting to try a different diplomatic response. ;)

Peace at last, peace at last, thank god almighty, peace at last.

It's been a hard fought battle and much tears were shed on both sides of the lines but with effort I am sure we can overcome this scar on our shared history and move forward to a better CN, a better America and ultimately a better Earth.

Edited by Jocko Homo