RIA Merger and Treaty Cancellation

[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/e/e0/6_RIA_Banner_10.png[/img]

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090506232948/cybernations/images/thumb/f/f0/RIAFlagNew7.png/480px-RIAFlagNew7.png[/img][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100301001329/cybernations/images/thumb/6/60/CatLandFlag.png/400px-CatLandFlag.png[/img][/center]

It is with great pleasure that I announce that as of yesterday the almighty alliance of Cat Land has merged into the Random Insanity Alliance. Initial reports show that the cats and cactuars are getting along quite nicely. We shall be protecting their nonexistent alliance affiliation for the next 30 seconds.

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/7/7d/RIA.jpg[/img][/center]

In other news due to recent events the Random Insanity Alliance decided to do a treaty audit and forty eight hours ago notification was given to the Union of Integrated National Entities regarding the cancellation of the [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/%22Multi-Coloured_Right_Handed_Headless_Chicken%22_Pact]"Multi-Coloured Right Handed Headless Chicken" Pact[/url] due to a lack of communication and a lack of any real relationship between the two signatories. We wish them good fortune in the future.

Also before you burritos the topic please pause for a short advertisement from the Recruiting Department of the Random Insanity Alliance:
[center][img]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h184/Delta1212/emblems/CactFlameSlow.gif[/img][/center]

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1294712337' post='2571615']
Ok it's taking everything I have to not be a dickhead in this announcement. Congrats to Catland and SWAT, because he is awesome. Good luck out there RIA.
[/quote]
Don't worry Omni, I'll do it.

This has to be the stupidest waste of space I've seen ever. It's so not funny and pathetic. This is our world I guess :rolleyes:

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1294712337' post='2571615']
Ok it's taking everything I have to not be a !@#$head in this announcement. Congrats to Catland and SWAT, because he is awesome. Good luck out there RIA.
[/quote]

I knew it was a good idea to wuggle with you a few months ago :wub:

Edited by King Death II

I mourn the loss of my former ally and wish them luck in their new endeavor.

Hail Cat Land!

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294712479' post='2571617']
This has to be the stupidest waste of space I've seen ever. It's so not funny and pathetic. This is our world I guess :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I think you're getting this topic mixed up with the majority of your posts. It's okay, Fernando, we all make mistakes sometimes.

Edited by Mr Damsky

Congratulations on both the merger and clearing away dead weight treaties.

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1294712563' post='2571620']
I knew it was a good idea to wuggle with you a few months ago :wub:
[/quote]

Everything you say throws me off because it doesn't match you set-up at all.

[/quote]

Do you think before you post or do you just let whatever inane thought first comes to your mind just spew out like sewage? Treaty cancellations get announced, hell there are several other treaty cancellations currently on the front page of the AA, go bother them.

Nice graphic RIA

[/quote]
Thank god we have cool kids like you to tell us the correct way to have fun. Thank you for enlightening the world!

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Interestingly enough, these are the same thoughts I often think to myself whenever you say something. Here's looking at you kid![/color]

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1294715148' post='2571682']
The cancellation of this treaty makes sense.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]The treaty ever existing in the first place does not, however. I am not sure why RIA ever signed a treaty with Stunt Blue Alliance (whatever number UINE is assigned). Really, it is a pointless alliance to even sign a pointless treaty with.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1294715565' post='2571686']
[color="#0000FF"]Interestingly enough, these are the same thoughts I often think to myself whenever you say something. Here's looking at you kid![/color]

[color="#0000FF"]The treaty ever existing in the first place does not, however. I am not sure why RIA ever signed a treaty with Stunt Blue Alliance (whatever number UINE is assigned). Really, it is a pointless alliance to even sign a pointless treaty with.[/color]
[/quote]

If I'm not mistaken UINE was very SF oriented when they first were born. I could be wrong, but I think the alliance that merged into UINE had a protectorate with RIA. So it was only natural this treaty was born.

Wasn't it once you who said "an alliance based on gathering infra is pointless"? Although sure, UINE is smaller than other alliances their values and morals make up for their stats. I couldn't think of any alliance in Sirius I'd rather die next to.

Edited by Omniscient1