An open letter to the SOS Brigade regarding spy operations

porksaber

Brethren and Arrnea,

On planet bob, there is a great amount of diversity, Like the diversity in a field of wild cabbage, a teaspoon of dirt, or in a thick bowl of vegetable soup. Since I am hungry at the moment, let's focus on the bowl of soup analogy.

Each alliance on our planet represents an important ingredient in a bowl of vegetable soup. For example, iFOK are like the carrots. The Poison Clan is a chunky yet delicate potato that tenderly yet firmly affixes itself to a fork, which is odd, since it's soup we're talking about and normally a fork has no business in soup, yet I digress. The take home here is that Poison Clan is like a potato in this analogy, so let's move on.

The Seaworthy Liberian Cardboard Boxes are like the Okra in the soup! What good is a bowl of soup without Okra! Let us be the Okra. This is importana, so make a mental note.

The SOS Brigade is like a Daikon Radish! It is odd, no one seems to know what it is, and from the moment you put it in your mouth, you wonder if doing that was a good idea.

Naturally, some of our members are curious about such delicacies and want to know more. So they let their curiousity get the better of them. We've told them that soup is not yet on. I repeat: Soup is not yet on. Sorry bout that guys! I REPEAT: ACTUNG! DER SCHNITZLE NO IST KOOKT!

So in conclusion:

iFOK = Carrot
Poison Clan = Potato
SOS Brigade = Daikon Radish
SLCB = the okra up in hurrrrr

tl;dr? SLCB accepts the SOS Brigade's apology for the unfortunate incident at Pearl Harbor.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad that we could work this out.

on a very real and somber note, I'd just like to say: I'm very sorry that SOS can't keep their own house in order. It's a shame. Their existence, I mean.

good show, pork.

SLCB forever, bernkastel never.

[quote name='Erwin Schrodinger' timestamp='1294624889' post='2570580']
I'm glad to see this resolved. Perhaps now Locke will come visit our forums again. I miss you, Locke :(
[/quote]
I stop by from time to time, no worries.

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1294626104' post='2570597']
This was a fantastic effort, however while Locke may like and accept it. I do not.
[/quote]

what a surprise. the stink of your touch is ALL over this issue. what a shock you won't let it be resolved in the way that your alliance ASKED for it to be resolved.

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1294626476' post='2570605']
I dunno, my position gives me quite a sizable amount of relevancy.
[/quote]
Is that what they told you to make you be quiet?

Making up words is also the way to go.

Edited by spearo

[quote name='BlkAK47_002' timestamp='1294626512' post='2570607']
My brain hurts.
[/quote]
I'm truly sorry we had to bring this to you.

[quote name='Jingoist' timestamp='1294626631' post='2570609']
how does being bent over the kitchen table give you any relevancy?
[/quote]
Cool your jets there, buster, this isn't the place.

[quote name='spearo' timestamp='1294626666' post='2570611']
Is that what they told you to make you be quiet?
[/quote]
He actually is rather relevant within the alliance, whatever you may think of him.