Official Imperial Assault Alliance Announcement

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/6/6a/Empireflag.png[/img][/center]

It has come to our attention that there has been some confusion surrounding the status of TKoI's relationship with the Imperial Assault Alliance. No doubt these questions are fueled by the recent drama produced by this small alliance. I will not comment on this drama except to say TKoI does in fact have a MDoAP with IAA carried over from their IR merger. We will not appreciate raiders thinking TKoI is free game. Here is the treaty for reference:

[quote]
Preamble:

The Imperial Assault Alliance and The Kingdom of Italy as a means of fostering friendship, developing stronger bonds, and mutual prosperity, have entered into a MDP, in order to solidify their bonds as allies.

Article I: Sovereignty

In the signing of this treaty, it must be clear that both organizations and their members will remain sovereign.

Article II: Non-aggression

No member nation of either alliance will commit any aggressive actions against any members of the other signatory.

Article III: Defense

In the event of an attack on either signatory by an outside force, The other signatory must come to the defense of the other. If a signatory wishes to pursue a offensive war and a request for assistance has been sent to the other signatory, then the respective signatory isn't required, but is encouraged, to provide assistance. In such cases of an offensive war, the signatories shall share all information pertinent to said war.

No-chaining clause: If either signatory is attacked due to honoring a military treaty that they share with a foreign alliance, mutual defense is no longer mandatory, but an option. Both alliances advocate enacting the option, but understand that there is the possibility that the other may choose not to enact the option, for whatever reason, and that decision will be supported by the other signatory, regardless.

-
Article IV: Intelligence

Both signatories agree to never withhold information which could be harmful to the other alliance. Any privileged information from this relationship may not be shared without the express consent of both parties.

Article V: Communication

Both Alliances agree to keep the lines of communication open. Both alliances agree to keep all communications with the other friendly and respectful.

Article VI: Cancellation

This treaty may be canceled by either signatory, with a 72 hour private notice. After which, there will be a 48 hour Non Aggression Period.
[/quote]

You can now go back to stroking your mustaches, voting for CN awards, and talking about how PB is ruining the world. Thank you and have a good day.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1294285610' post='2565284']
Athens was so close, SO CLOSE to raiding them and committing another Knights of Ni! 2.0.

So close, you have no idea how close we where. Honestly. -_-

Also, best wishes to our friends and allies in IAA. :)
[/quote]

Sorry to be such a &#$@ block :(

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1294285749' post='2565290']
Expected this :P
[/quote]

Knew about it ages ago right? ;)

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1294285610' post='2565284']
Athens was so close, SO CLOSE to raiding them and committing another Knights of Ni! 2.0.

So close, you have no idea how close we where. Honestly. -_-

Also, best wishes to our friends and allies in IAA. :)
[/quote]

[b][color="red"]*Tygaland[/color][/b] drops his moralist agenda-driven outrage down to Gandhi level.

Edited by Tygaland

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1294286314' post='2565309']
Well done Omni. IAA is proving to be alot better than Nordreich and it's double standards.
[/quote]

Thank you. I appreciate the sentiment, but honestly if I was in NoR's shoes (having to constantly prove I wasn't a Nazi) I might have taken the same action. So I don't think it's all that fair to place the blame on them. I was a little puzzled by the shot taken at TGE in the thread, but that doesn't really matter.

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1294286871' post='2565331']
Ohai thar Omni...

What are you now? Imperial Messenger? :P
[/quote]

I think my official title is PHD's !@#$%*

[quote name='Ironfist' timestamp='1294286983' post='2565333']
But IAA is still raid-able right? :P
[/quote]

Of course raid all you want.

FOR NEW: THIS IS A JOKE.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1294287287' post='2565342']
Thank you. I appreciate the sentiment, but honestly if I was in NoR's shoes (having to constantly prove I wasn't a Nazi) I might have taken the same action. So I don't think it's all that fair to place the blame on them. I was a little puzzled by the shot taken at TGE in the thread, but that doesn't really matter.

[/quote]
Nordreich put together a PR stunt. It's all it is. Get the big bad racists and dump them and further distract attention by ripping on an easily hated alliance in TGE.