Nutty North Korean Disbandment

[center][img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/TiagoJeronimo/NorthNuttyKoreaBanner.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/TiagoJeronimo/NorthNuttyKoreaFlag.png[/img][/center]

North Korea is always getting blamed for things it didn't do. Why do people think we have nuclear weapons? Just because of a few small nuclear tests, and some North Korean broadcasts subtly hinting that we might use them? And yet people always get mad at us. Even our best friend China won't visit us anymore. They say that their socks are in the laundromat, or the next episode of [i]The Glades[/i] is on. We knew China was lying because no one watches [i]The Glades[/i]. On top of this, everyone keeps yelling at Kim Jong-il, just because he enjoys a nice meal. Apparently, [i]just[/i] because your people are starving, you're not allowing to enjoy a filling meal, and [i]apparently[/i] seven courses, composed of lobster, red wine, rare steak and a multi-layered pound cake is "excessive".

To discover why everyone treats North Korea so much worse than the other nuclear-armed, boat-sinking countries, Kim Jong-il went undercover in America, cleverly disguised to look exactly like a slightly more sexually appealing Brad Pitt. There he discovered that poor, ignorant people believe that North Korea starves its people and has prison camps filled with hundreds of thousands of prisoners. He couldn't believe it. Did people there not watch the North Korean news? Did they not know that North Korea is a paraside, full of paved roads, hinged doors and Kim Jong-il? Not even America has Kim Jong-il. Shocked, Kim Jong-il returned to North Korea.

On the way, he had a revelation. He realised that North Korea has caused immense jealously and envy the World over, because of its material affluence, highly trained and well-equipped armed forces, and tasteful collection of ornamental dolls. But despite all this, Kim Jong-il knew North Korea still has a heart of gold. When terrorists need a helping hand with their little bombs, North Korea is always there. When South Koreans need help escaping from their decrepit and backwards quagmire, North Korea is always eagre to help kidnap them. Truly jealously is the only reason why someone would dislike North Korea.

But all the hate got Kim Jong-il down. And he decided that he no longer wanted to rule a country. He'd rather be a professional Euchre player. And so ends the Nutty North Koreans.

Before we disappear, I'd just like to say that we enjoyed our time on Planet Bob. We enjoyed playing our own way, being a little bit different. And we enjoyed the individuals who loved NNK, and its announcements, both inside NNK and out. But we've had a hilarious year, and made some wonderful friends. When we were founded one year ago, we never believed we'd get this far, and end on such a good note. To all the individuals and alliances who helped us along the way, we extend our thanks.

Oh, and never forget,
[center][img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3634/3565759415_f5b0beed7e.jpg[/img][/center]

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1294197325' post='2563848']
Legacy will be protecting the Nutty North Korean AA for a million jillion zillion years. BACK OFF....I'm looking at you...yes you...GET AWAY.
[/quote]

GOONS will not allow the abominable trend of late, where multiple alliances protect single parties, to continue. GOONS, and only GOONS, will be protecting NNK while they seek new homes or depart this planet.

Farewell, NNK.

*edit: typo

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1294197550' post='2563854']
GOONS will not allow the abominable trend of late, wherein multiple alliances protect single parties, to continue. GOONS, and only GOONS, will be protecting NNK while they seek new homes or depart this planet.

Farewell, NNK.
[/quote]

This is a lie, no one believe this man. Sarm posted first...therefore he can protect NNK

While I had my differences with NNK in the end, I am sincerely sad to see them go. As a previous leader of NNK I enjoyed the different kind of alliance they could be. And in the end I think the found themselves down a path that was not intended for them. While I am sad to see you go, I think it was for the best. One last time. Goodbye Der.