Military Treaty Announcement

[center][img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh276/Rooivaulk/flagred1.png[/img][/center]
[center][IMG]http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww69/WhiteChocolate669/SCFlag.jpg[/IMG][/center]

It is with pleasure that I announce the following Optional Military Treaty between The Sandwich Confederation (SC) and the North American Confederacy (NAC).

A Perfectly Placed Yeehaw Pact

yeehaw
An interjection of excitement, generally indicative of delight.

Preamble

Members of The Sandwich Confederation (SC) and North American Confederacy (NAC) have established a relationship of trust and friendship. In addition, the philosophies of both alliances are similar. In celebration of our relationship, and in order to assure that both alliances prosper, we hereby agree to abide by the following:

Article I: Sovereignty

SC and NAC are, and shall remain, free and sovereign alliances -- independent of each other in both internal and external policies. Neither party takes responsibility for the independent actions or statements of the other in public, or otherwise, unless explicitly identified as such.

Article II: Non-aggression

A state of peace shall exist between SC and NAC. If a member of one alliance declares war on a member of the other, peace shall be made as quickly as possible and the aggressor will offer reparations to the aggrieved; consisting of at least the cost of all damages. Similarly, the parties agree that neither shall spy on the other. All negotiations for reparations will be handled internally between the parties involved and the leaders of each alliance.

Article III: Intelligence

Signatories will regularly monitor each other for any and all possible threats. Should one alliance become aware of a possible threat that could cause harm to the other, they shall inform the alliance via secure channels in a timely manner. Members of each alliance may share any additional information as desired.

Article IV: Joint Military Operations

If either SC or NAC becomes involved in a military conflict for any reason, the other may choose, but is not required, to assist in any way (including, but not limited to, military assistance and cooperation) as agreed between the parties.

Article V: Cancellation

Should either signatory see the need to dissolve this agreement, they shall notify the other signatory via their respective forums two weeks in advance.

Signed for the North American Confederacy (NAC)
The NAC Triumvirate:
Shavar
Hellbilly
Rooivaulk

Signed for the Sandwich Confederation (SC)
The Plate of the Sandwich Confederation

[quote name='Thom98' timestamp='1294185534' post='2563591']
Many thanks to all of SC for their hard work and a special o/ to White Chocolate
[/quote]

Well, you know, now I'm allied one way or another to my personal 3 favorite alliances on all of Planet Bob. Doesn't get any better than that :D and it is certainly worth the work involved.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1294239542' post='2564381']
NAC are incredibly awesome allies. :wub: Don't let 'em down SC.
[/quote]

:salute:

They are awesome. I've known NAC members for a long time, including as allies while in a different alliance. I'm thrilled SC members are as impressed as I. We're picky, but committed once we make a decision. The optional part is the simplest way to avoid treaty web entanglements. (as far as such things are avoidable)