A joint R&R/AiD/Echelon Announcement....

[font="Trebuchet MS"] “Never so noble as to lay one’s life down for a friend”. Strong words, definitive unmistakable meaning. It is in that spirit I come to you today as Echelon’s Director.

Recently the Alliance for International Defence, a mutual ally and protectorate of both ourselves and R&R was viciously attacked by members of UINE. Though they were clearly under not one but two protection agreements the nations in question proceeded with their raid, one continuing to do so after being asked to stop by his own leadership. Any nation who has been around Planet Bob for any length of time realizes this behavior is unacceptable and dire consequences are often exacted from such behavior, either monetarily or militarily. This case is no different. The nations in question and their alliance have rebuffed multiple attemps at the former, so it is up to us to resort to the latter on behalf of the AiD.

Despite an option for financial reparations, UINE leadership refused and instead offered up these nations for ZI. We feel that is excessive, and as such a multi-alliance task force has been assembled to exact the payment due to the nations in question for their misdeeds. Elements of forces from R&R, Echelon, and AiD will be carrying out daily strikes upon the guilty parties for a period of 7 days. One of these nations, The Oysterhead of The Oyster Republic, for their individual actions will be ZI’d. In addition any nation who comes to their aid financially or tactically will also be declared upon by reserve elements on standby. It is sad it has come to this, but we can not allow this to stand with our friend’s nations on the block.

For Echelon
Neo Anglia, Directorate

For R&R
EgoFreaky - Triumvir
LincolnC - Triumvir
DVDCCHN - Triumvir

For AiD
AmbroseIV - Prime Minister[/font]

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1294122994' post='2562812']
So heres my thoughts after reading this announcement

R&R is going to wreck these UINE nations while Echelon sucks harder than a hoover
Keve's Grimace emotes will not be pleased
DERP UINE DERP
[/quote]

Ah, a statement I am in agreement with. Also, is it just me, or would it be more fun if UINE guys came to their rescue?

o/ R&R
o/ AiD
o/ Echelon

[color="#0000FF"]This is underwhelming. I would have attacked all of UINE, but then again possessing gems of any sort is frowned upon these days. Unless you're only goal is to do make friends with everyone, never doing anything slightly provocative (or at all!), you do not belong at the helm of any alliance it seems. A pity really. To think that this one could have had potential, if only the parties on one end were less cowardly.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1294124143' post='2562826']
[color="#0000FF"]This is underwhelming. I would have attacked all of UINE, but then again possessing gems of any sort is frowned upon these days. Unless you're only goal is to do make friends with everyone, never doing anything slightly provocative (or at all!), you do not belong at the helm of any alliance it seems. A pity really. To think that this one could have had potential, if only the parties on one end were less cowardly.[/color]
[/quote]

Maybe you want to send them 6M then?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1294124143' post='2562826']
[/quote]

Burn, Egofreaky. Arrow is so going to use this against you in his next message :awesome:

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1294124479' post='2562831']
Maybe you want to send them 6M then?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Why are your trying to deflect your own failings onto me? I have nothing to do with this, furthermore, I find UINE and its members to be incompetent insignificants undeserving of my support. I am merely stating that if you had any stones at all you would have attacked the entire UINE for its ridiculous stance, but instead you come here with your "hardline" stance of attacking the few nations UINE has given you permission to attack and expect us to praise you for your courage and dedication to AiD, when there is none to be had at all.[/color]

I'm surprised I'm saying this but I agree with RV. I would have just wiped them from the face of the planet. I can only imagine how the negotiations went before Keve finally decided "OKAY OKAY, YOU CAN ZI THEM! JUST DON'T HURT THE REST OF US!" Good show, though. You're still honoring your protectorate and I can respect that.

Edited by Emperor Marx

I think a better course of action for UINE would have been to pay the reparations and then recouped the cost of it themselves. Seems like they don't want to take responsibility for their members lack of education concerning who to and who not to declare war upon.

[quote name='Dibbun' timestamp='1294124966' post='2562841']
I think a better course of action for UINE would have been to pay the reparations and then recouped the cost of it themselves. Seems like they don't want to take responsibility for their members lack of education concerning who to and who not to declare war upon.
[/quote]

That's what we thought.