V Month Announcement

[center][img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd220/Vista89/Flag.jpg[/img][/center]

King of Spam
For his 3nd time as King of Spam, Bessie375 will retain his throne. Hail our spamming Overlord.

Milestones in the last month.

Rule #32 Enjoy the little things.

4 Months Old- 1.2.10

In other news

This hasn't been our best month we lost a dear and close friend to inactivity, a virus that his hit our alliance hard. Most of us have began to come out of it and are getting back to work from a busy holiday, we hope that everyone had fun and survived their holiday season... We have begun to move into our new charter, for the time being our current government will remain.

O/ Organization XIII
O/ FEAR

Ps. We have balls on our flag

Edited by Muddog

I came here with the sole intent of saying there were balls on that flag. Sadly I've been beat to the punch so I'm going to call it a day and leave. I am dissapoint.

*Edit*: Actually, I've only got one life to live so I might as well enjoy it to the fullest. You've got balls on the flag! There you go, it's out of my system.

Edited by Keve69

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1293996849' post='2561012']
I came here with the sole intent of saying there were balls on that flag. Sadly I've been beat to the punch so I'm going to call it a day and leave. I am dissapoint.

*Edit*: Actually, I've only got one life to live so I might as well enjoy it to the fullest. You've got balls on the flag! There you go, it's out of my system.
[/quote]

How Keve feels about this: [img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/Keve69/KeveAvatar.jpg[/img]
[i]Are those balls I see in that flag? *scratches head"[/i]

Also, congrats to Organization XIII.