An Announcement from G-6 & Roman Empire

Confusion

[center][img]http://b.imagehost.org/0970/TEFlag.png[/img][img]http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss315/Folger_Soldier/EagleSPQR-1.jpg[/img][/center]

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm afraid I must make a sad yet entertaining statement tonight. Earlier this evening, Captain Stanley Mitchell caught a Warrior off the coast of the Roman Empire. What does this mean, you say? It means they have been trying to gather intelligence on us and have failed. Unfortunately for them, We don't take these acts of aggression lightly and there will be severe consequences as you can tell by looking at the War Screens. Anyhow, We now have a few images...

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1-ZCAXjHXuZ4R2naSNbh2FxfLKlhYPUINQh-5DsS84LlRC54Q

As you can see in the image above, that's a picture of the West side of the Roman Empire. Unfortunately, Stanley couldn't capture a closer image, but believe it or not, Clash, Leader of the Warriors is there...taking pictures of our defenses.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcuuaNGRNtUuM8BiLGZNhNhh6czfqENkIm8Fcd_hJjzKrSc05-0A

Meanwhile, Emperor of the Roman Empire, ADude was giving a thoughtful speech to tomorrow's workers...

And now an Interview with ADude...

[b]Reporter: [/b]Greetings, Emperor ADude. How are you on this fine day?
[b]ADude:[/b] Not bad, I'd be better if It wasn't for the fact that I just found out that a dear friend of mine, Clash, has been spying on us for a possible invasion. And on top of that, add the fact that lookout keeps talking smack without backing it up.
[b]Reporter:[/b] Oh Uh... Are you going to do something about it, good sir?
[b]ADude:[/b] You can bet your ass I will.

Well, there you have it folks, the Roman Empire will Do Something About it.

What's next?

Hold On One Sec, I'm receiving confirmation that G-6's have been seen entering the Roman Empire, Officials say Captains of G-6, Stanley Mitchell and Dogbite are going to have a conversation with ADude....

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQE6DFLGj5w7y8UgjeJEdewNCYOH2bewYBbyP8iAsB4gjT9Dkj9

This isn't good... We've just received confirmation that G-6 and the Roman Empire have unified for a common purpose and goal...

What is it?

Here we have Stanley himself so he can explain it..

[b]Stanley Mitchell[/b]

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the Warriors actions won't be taken lightly, they will regret attempting to target us. And I only have one thing to say, Enough is Enough. Well, Actually...Two things...
[i]I'm not Mr. N'Sync, I'm not what your friends think
I'm not Mr. Friendly, I can be a prick
If you tempt me my tank is on empty (is on empty)..
No patience is in me and if you offend me
I'm liftin you 10 feet (liftin you 10 feet).. in the air
I don't care who is there and who saw me destroy you
Go call you a lawyer, file you a lawsuit
I'll smile in the courtroom and buy you a wardrobe
I'm tired of arguin' (of arguin')..
I don't mean to be mean but that's all I can be is just me
And I am, whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am?[/i]

On that Note

[color=blue][b][size="5"]G-6 and the Roman Empire hereby Declare war on the Warriors and Warring Alliance of Psychotic Alcoholics[/size] [/b][/color]

Signed for [b]G-6[/b],

[i]Dogbite [/i]- King of G-6
[i]Stanley[/i] - King of G-6
[i]Waffles/Dark Wizard[/i] - Commanders of the Atlantic Region (FA)
[i]Steel City Boss/Liman Von Sanders[/i] - Commanders of the Pacific Region (War)
[i]Caleb [/i]- Commander of the Arctic Region (IA)

Signed for the [b]Roman Empire[/b],

[i]ADude[/i] - Emperor of the Roman Empire
[i]Mikeyrox[/i] - Magister Equitum
[i]Stelios[/i] - Praetor of war

Side note: Warriors didn't really spy on us, We're just interested in some fun and our stats are pretty much dead even. Also, G-6 is and will remain a Signatory of the current truce, therefor, Any attack on a signatory of the truce will result in retaliation from G-6.

Thank you and that's all!

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1293688452' post='2558009']
impressive amount of declarations G-6, barely even see any RE declarations. top notch work.
[/quote]

you should see how many people we have on IRC :awesome:

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1293688628' post='2558013']
you should see how many people we have on IRC :awesome:
[/quote]

Aye the channel is too busy to work on there. More chans needed already xD

Edited by mikk206

Time for the stats as of now:

RE: 59 nations, 105,842ns
G-6 (who had a bunch of nations join tonight rising 30,000ns): 69 nations, 144,646ns
Totals: 128 nations, 250,000+

Warriors: 105 nations, 147,000ishns
WAPA: 24 nations, 36,000ishns
Totals: 129 nations, 183,000ns

Yeah that's about right, all things considered.

just a question; isn't g-6 part of the ceasefire 'til 1/2/11, while RE and Warriors are just not involved in it at all? I just don't see why g-6 is taking part... shouldn't it be between alliances not in the ceasefire treaty?

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1293690306' post='2558038']
just a question; isn't g-6 part of the ceasefire 'til 1/2/11, while RE and Warriors are just not involved in it at all? I just don't see why g-6 is taking part... shouldn't it be between alliances not in the ceasefire treaty?
[/quote]
Don't bring up logic in here.
Using the ceasefire to make sure no one can hit you - so you can go hit others - why, what's wrong with that?

[/quote]

The cese-fire states the following:

[i]"All virtual signatures below are stating that they will not contribute to any hostilities against any other alliance that also signed here."[/i]

So those who haven't signed it are free to be attacked by the signitors of the agreement.

:smug:

[/quote]

Yes and no