An Announcement from the Orders

Malatose

As Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs, I'd like to announce the following treaty between the New Pacific Order and The Imperial Order.

[quote][b]Preamble:[/b]

The New Pacific Order and The Imperial Order do hereby come together in the spirit of common friendship and common prosperity to create the following treaty in order that both alliances enjoy a long, fruitful, and peaceful relationship.

[b]Article I: Non-aggression[/b]
Both signatories will hereafter refrain from any form of hostile activity, hereafter defined as military force, internal subversion or espionage of any kind, against the other.

[b]Article II: Conduct[/b]
Signatories of this pact pledge to show only respect and good will towards each other. While this will prohibit outright verbal hostility in all its forms, it will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement.

[b]Article III: Assistance[/b]
If either signatory requests assistance in the form of military assistance, economic aid, or political intervention, it is strongly encouraged for the other signatory to provide what help it can, though both parties accept that this is not an obligation.

[b]Article IV: Intelligence[/b]
Should vital knowledge of a political or military nature come to the attention of one signatory, they are required to share it with the other.

[b]Article V: Exchange[/b]
Such is the relationship between the signatories that both agree to allow the free exchange of economic resources between their respective memberships in either an organized, or unorganized, manner.

[b]Article VI: Re-evaluation[/b]
When this treaty reaches 2 months of age, both alliances agree to re-evaluate this treaty, and decide whether or not to upgrade, but if either signatory wishes to re-evaluate before hand, this is allowed.

[b]Article VII: Cancellation[/b]

It is the hope of both signatories that this pact may last forever, or until the bond it represents grows to the point where an upgrade is merited. Given the uncertainties of the future, however, it is recognized that should any of the above Articles be violated, or should some major irreparable disagreement arise, that this pact maybe cancelled after 5 days notice.
Signatories

[b]Signed for the New Pacific Order:[/b]

Emperor Blackbird
New Pacific Order
Comrade Chuckles

Mary the Fantabulous
Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order
Reformed Neutral Menace

Iamthey
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs

VektorZero
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs

[b]Signed for The Imperial Order:[/b]

Skippy, the Glorious Imperial High Commander of Amazing Glorious Glory of Outback Australia, Destroyer of Worlds, Crazy Australian, Member of the Carlos Accords and Excessive Title Extraordinaire

[img]http://b.imagehost.org/0651/comtio2.png[/img]
Executive Imperial Commander: Sup4l33t3ki11a
Imperial Internal Commander: Scorponok
Imperial External Commander: Dave93
--
[img]http://b.imagehost.org/0642/impoff.png[/img]
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs: Scipio Africanus
Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs: Stagger Lee
Imperial Officer of Defence: Tarikmo3rd
Imperial Officer of Finance: Jumperbeast13
Imperial Officer of Membership Affairs: Pikachurin[/quote]

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1293685604' post='2557922']
People really should specify what class of treaty. It looks like an ODP, have I got that right?
[/quote]
Oh come now, it's not that hard. :P All you do is check if they have a mil clause, read it, if not check the aid clause, I've rarely seen mil outside of those two categories.

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1293685907' post='2557934']
Technically it's a PIATODP, but that's just unwieldy.
[/quote]
Well, if you want to get [i]real[/i] technical it's a PIATODAP. :awesome: