The Golden Shroom Accords

[center]Where did I put my lighter? Oh yeah, here it is.

[i][color=orange]KJ lights up a Black and Mild and slips on his Ray Bans[/color][/i]

So yeah.. kids, don't smoke. It's bad for you. Want one?

[i][color=orange]KJ hands you a lit Black and Mild[/color][/i]

Something's missing here... oh yeah.

[i][color=orange]KJ slips out a couple of Mason jars filled with a clear liquid [/color][/i]

Gotta get your drink on, it's almost New Years after all. Drinking is bad for you too.

Let me know if you want some more, the still is in the back.

Yeah, we're all mellowed out now, brah.

So, here read this stuff... and enjoy.

[i][color=orange]KJ slips Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas in the VCR[/color][/i][/center]

[center][IMG]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101123033029/cybernations/images/thumb/b/ba/New_MK_Flag.svg/200px-New_MK_Flag.svg.png[/IMG] [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091108111636/cybernations/images/thumb/a/a6/Alchemy.png/250px-Alchemy.png[/img][/center]

[center][quote]
[b][u][color=gold][size=6]The Golden Shroom Accords[/size]
Alche-holics anony-Mush[/color][/u][/b]

[color=red][b]For the sake of all the little kittys and lolcats out there, all expletives have been replaced with the word "kitten".

Meow Meow Meow.[/b][/color]

[b][color=green]Preamble[/color][/b]

[u][b][color=blue]There's something you should know... Can you hear me? I want you to understand that this man at the wheel is my attorney. He's not just some dingbat I found on the strip, man. He's a foreigner. I think he's probably Samoan. But that doesn't matter, though, does it? Are you prejudiced?[/color][/b][/u]

Recognizing our strong friendship, our common dedication to success, and to of course ensure the safety of both alliances from external attacks, Alchemy and the Mushroom Kingdom agree to these terms of mutual defense.

[b][color=green]Article I[/color][/b]

[u][b][color=blue]We cant stop here, this is bat country.[/color][/b][/u]

Both signatories recognize that this pact is not a merger of the two alliances, and that both alliances will retain their full and complete sovereignty. Neither signatory shall take any action that could potentially infringe on the sovereignty of the other.

[b][color=green]Article II[/color][/b]

[u][b][color=blue]As your attorney, I advise you to take a kitten out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste.[/color][/b][/u]

Both signatories recognize the importance of strong and constant communication both during war and in peace and will remain in contact through IRC, on forums, and/or through another means of communication. If either signatory receives information detailing a threat towards the other (direct aggression, threat of war, espionage, etc), they are obliged to inform them immediately.

[b][color=green]Article III[/color][/b]

[u][b][color=blue]There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric kitten, coming straight at us. Shoot it.[/color][/b][/u]

Any direct attack on either signatory should be seen as an attack on both, and thus initiating the mobilization of both signatories' armed forces (this includes espionage and rogue attacks). Both signatories are obliged to provide military and financial aid to the other if requested.

The respective parties are not obliged to offer assistance should either signatory alliance become involved in a conflict via other treaties with other alliances or blocs. Either signatory alliance may offer assistance in such an event but any assistance would be voluntary.

[b][color=green]Article IV[/color][/b]

[u][b][color=blue]Don't kitten with me now, man, I am Ahab. Dogs kittened the Pope... no fault of mine[/color][/b].[/u]

If one party finds itself as an instigator in a conflict, the other party may join in if they feel the cause is valid, and the conduct just. Otherwise they may refuse services.

[b][color=green]Article V[/color][/b]

[u][b][color=blue]One of the things you learn from years of dealing with kitten people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a kitten. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye.[/color][/b][/u]

Neither signatory will take actions that could potentially damage the other. Neither will provide aid or sanctuary to any enemy of the other signatory despite their relationship with that enemy. Neither will engage in attacks, either through military or espionage, against the other and will work to resolve any disputes that may from time to time emerge between their respective members.

[b][color=green]Article VI[/color][/b]

[u][b][color=blue]No more of that talk or I'll put the kitten leeches on you, understand?[/color][/b][/u]

If either signatory wishes to terminate these accords, they must provide the other with at least 48 hours notice, at which time both signatories will enter into discussions to determine if reasons for termination can be resolved. If they cannot, the termination of the accords will proceed 48 hours from the date of announcement. Any violation of these accords is grounds for immediate termination, but discussion to resolve the problem is strongly encouraged.

[u]Signed for Alchemy:[/u]

King John Philos VI, Alchemist/Minister of Foreign Affairs

Kae Lee, Alchemist/Minister of Finance

Becks For Dinner, Alchemist/Minister of Internal Affairs

Archmage, Alchemist/Minister of War

High Chancellor Liq, Aether

[u]Signed for Mushroom Kingdom:[/u]

King: Archon

Prince: lebubu

Lord High Vanguard: Teh 1337 Guy

Lord High Treasurer: Infinite Citadel

Lord High Communicator: potato

Lord High Inductor: Quinoa Rex

Enclave: Epiphanus, Ardus, SomeGuy[/quote][/center]

[quote name='Atmosfear' timestamp='1293675253' post='2557800']
So what should I do if someone from MK asks me to get in the van and help him search for his lost puppy? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Get in Atmos, and bring us back some candy when they're through with you. :P

o/Alchemy
o/MK

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1293680437' post='2557863']
Something something something according to plan. Something something something complete.
[/quote]

Oh no, this is one of their ominous statements, to the nuclear bunker :ph34r: