GOONS Foreign Policy Statement

JT Jag

[center][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/2i72v5c.jpg[/img]

[size=5][b]38th Parallel Accords[/b][/size][/center]

[b][size=4]Preamble[/size][/b]
Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. [i]Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. [b]Raymond Shaw is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.[/b]

Repetition can be a powerful thing. It can solidify an idea in your mind, make sure you don't forget something important, and define your perspectives. Nutty North Koreans, with their pervasive (for their size) presence on the open fora and adorable persistence on our private boards, have wriggled themselves into our thoughts, much like a bio-nanotechnological thought control implant placed at the base of our collective neck.[/i]

[b][size=4]Articles[/size][/b]
[list type=upper-roman][*][b][size=3]Everyone's nutty in their own way[/size][/b]
Nutty North Koreans (hereafter referred to as "NNK") and the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism (hereafter referred to as "GOONS") recognize each other's sovereignty. GOONS will provide useful advice to NNK to consider in shaping their policies.

[*][b][size=3]Stop pointing those nukes at each other or I'll turn this treaty around RIGHT NOW[/size][/b]
NNK and GOONS will not commit any acts of aggression against each other. Any issues that may arise between NNK and GOONS will be taken care of in a cordial, private manner.

[*][b][size=3]Don't cross the DMZ[/size][/b]
If NNK is attacked by another alliance and GOONS determines that the conflict was not initiated by NNK, GOONS is obligated to use every means at its disposal to cause the attacking alliance to stop, be it military, political or otherwise.

[*][b][size=3]The Pentagon wants to open a Stupidity Division[/size][/b]
NNK agree to share with GOONS any information of a military nature that would not violate the trust of another alliance.

[*][b][size=3]Equitable division of labor[/size][/b]
This treaty may be brought up for review at any time after two months if both parties believe the possibility exists for an upgraded treaty. If this treaty has not been upgraded after a period of six months, it will be up for mandatory review.

[*][b][size=3]Cancellation[/size][/b]
Either side may dissolve this treaty at any time by giving 72 hours notice. This cancellation period may be waived at the combined discretion of both parties. Violation of any term set forth in the treaty can be used as grounds to cancel the treaty immediately.[/list]

[b]Signed for GOONS:[/b]
Sardonic, [i]GOONS Pilot[/i]
Ktarthan, [i]GOONS Co-Pilot[/i]
Beefspari, [i]GOONS Secretariat[/i]
SirWilliam, [i]GOONS Strategos[/i]
[i]Council Members[/i]: Tristesse, Biazt, Xodi, dalstrs, JT Jag

Signed for NNK:
[b]Head of the Universe[/b]
[i]God:[/i] Kim Jong-Il

[b]Heads of State[/b]
[i]Kim Jong-il's BFF's (Triumvir):[/i] Gorchin
[i]Kim Jong-il's BFF's (Triumvir):[/i] Vesta

[b]Head of Government[/b]
[i]Kim Jong-il's Backup BFF (Regent):[/i] Pikachujc

[b]Government[/b]
[i]Dear Leader Personal Trainer (MoD):[/i] Teh Squishy
[i]Dear Leader Translator (MoFA):[/i] Pimpleman
[i]Dear Leader Housekeeper (MoIA):[/i] Oracular

Edited by JT Jag

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1293560060' post='2556313']
You'll do nothing BUT grow for the next 4 years! You'll eat and sleep grow! Now drop and give me 50!
[/quote]
hard to grow less than the 0 we grew with USN. :P:wub:

Edited by Minutiae

[quote name='palaceofhate' timestamp='1293560502' post='2556325']
North Korea is best Korea
[/quote]
this man knows what he is talking about
[img]http://files.sharenator.com/north_korea_is_best_korea_RE_10_weirdest_things_about_the_world_cup_so_far-s730x537-70876.jpg[/img]

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1293560380' post='2556324']
North Korea is ok Korea. Or something along those lines.
[/quote]

Look at what you've done :((

[quote name='palaceofhate' timestamp='1293560502' post='2556325']
North Korea is best Korea
[/quote]

[quote name='Minutiae' timestamp='1293560783' post='2556329']
this man knows what he is talking about
[img]http://files.sharenator.com/north_korea_is_best_korea_RE_10_weirdest_things_about_the_world_cup_so_far-s730x537-70876.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Edited by supercoolyellow