Notice of Protection

Please consider this a formal notice that Silence will be protecting the AA "Dark Nations Association" until further notice. A follow-up announcement from DNA with (much, much) more info will be posted shortly.

Thank you for your time.

Signed,

Prodigal Moon
Triumvir, Silence

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1293449166' post='2555208']
Damn Athens gotta go messing everything up! :P
[/quote]

I blame blue balls :3

We where browsing around being bored and we came across this AA. We searched far and wide for any type of protection notice and found nothing and this was before there was any type of indication of them being protected in their nation bios. So we went for it. :P Please note that the raids took place before any announcement of this kind was made.

All raids where done in compliance with our respective charters and guidelines and peace offers have been sent.

Best wishes to Silence and the Dark Nations Association moving forward.

Edited by Jgoods45

I'm genuinely surprised that based off how long this was in the making that there was no formal protection declared in advance (especially in bios). Nevertheless the best of luck to my old comrades in their new endeavour :)

[quote name='Ragnor' timestamp='1293467436' post='2555303']
I'm genuinely surprised that based off how long this was in the making that there was no formal protection declared in advance (especially in bios). Nevertheless the best of luck to my old comrades in their new endeavour :)
[/quote]
Well, it'd be a lot cooler if DNA could've stayed under wraps until its DoE, but yeah, the bio thing clearly would've been a good idea. Live and learn. Must be due to that brain drain to TKTB :P

Edit: And it is indeed great to see this cleared up at least. Thanks to all for the good wishes.

Edited by Prodigal Moon

/me rubs his stache

If I got this correct...Good luck to the future protectorates of our allies that currently are under the protection of our allies because Athens sucks?

Edited by Acca Dacca

[quote name='Acca Dacca' timestamp='1293495171' post='2555634']
/me rubs his stache

If I got this correct...Good luck to the future protectorates of our allies that currently are under the protection of our allies because Athens sucks?
[/quote]

Sure, why not. :v: While we are at it, lets also add Valhalla, \m/ and Warrior Princess to that list. :P

/me rubs his stache

[/quote]
Myke, go back to filming bondage.. lol ill query you on IRC and explain it to you

Prod, good luck and sorry about the raid :wub: but im keeping your land

/me rubs his stache

[/quote]
To pull off perfect Green Muffins impression you need to avoid the grammar and correct spelling. Otherwise you're right on. :P

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1293499319' post='2555681']
Sure, why not. :v: While we are at it, lets also add Valhalla, \m/ and Warrior Princess to that list. :P
[/quote]

Out of all of those people I think you own both Wicked and GM...so even without this incident it goes without saying :D

[quote name='Ragnor' timestamp='1293489133' post='2555540']
Well until recently TKTB was basically Silence's retirement home :D
[/quote]

Speak for yourselves ;)

One of us escapoed elsewhere :P

And I like my home so no trying to tempt me away either :wub:

Edited by bagpuss