You Shouldn't Have Done That...

[center][size="6"]...Oh Yes, I Should![/size][/center]

[center][img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/476/1285785366116.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][size="1"][i]The Glorious Leader makes the best ice-cream![/i][/size][/center]

[center]Team Rocket have been Rocking All Over the World for approximately 148 or so days, and soon, we shall be passing the Indigo Plateau in terms of length. Just in case you were wondering what this announcement is about, it is simple. The participants within the Allied Nations are formally annexed into Team Rocket, and they shall become grunts to the great Franzist cause.

The glorious leader has also decreed that he desires Technology to flow through his nation, and awaits the offers of nubile mature virgins who are not from the deepest depths of Germania, but instead, can be moulded into perfect specimens of womanhood. The glorious leader offers $3,000,000 for 100 parts of Technology each woman, and hopes that people shall be generous in their dealings with the great leader.

Now, back onto the celebration of nearly being older than the Indigo Plateau. We have been watching the events of the world unfold closely. As a result, we have decided to act. As part of official Team Rocket Doctrine, the following entities are to be mocked, or else, ridiculed with some kind of chicken suit planted on them:

[b]Nutty North Koreans
Ishabad
GeorgeWBush
Polandball
Anyone else who has the name 'Franz' or 'Ferdinand'[/b]

Also, the glorious leader wishes to announce that he supports the struggle of the Eternal Enigma against the armies of censorship and oppression. Forever Alone, though...

That is all, citizens of the world, for who knows what tomorrow brings. We know, for sure, that Team Rocket shall blast off at the speed of light!

(Team Rocket can be found at #rocket, we are too old-school for the likes of you, for we have found that the usage of forums... lacking)[/center]

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ishabad' timestamp='1293126503' post='2551730']
I am in NSO
[/quote]
That makes no difference at all. You broke a sacred bond by deserting your homeland of The Castro, and as a result, you shall be totemised, or whatever equivalent can be thought up. Anyway, you should be getting your Chicken Suit in the mail shortly.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1293126274' post='2551726']
As part of official Team Rocket Doctrine, the following entities are to be mocked, or else, ridiculed with some kind of chicken suit planted on them:

[b]Ishabad[/b]

[/quote]

I am surprisingly a huge fan of this idea.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1293126274' post='2551726']
*not interesting*
[b]Ishabad[/b]
*not interesting*
[/quote]
[img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4237780/massive%20zing.png[/img]

Him... again... I'm still amazed that he was allowed into the NSO.

[quote name='x8BitL0gic' timestamp='1293133978' post='2551840']
I am surprisingly a huge fan of this idea.
[/quote]

No effort needed, mostly he does it himself already :v: .

Edited by xoindotnler

[quote name='ishabad' timestamp='1293144297' post='2552019']
that is a counterpoint
[/quote]

So, you're under the impression that being a member of NSO makes you ineligible for ridicule. Wow, dude. Wow.