The birth of Pegasus

[IMG]http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd393/N_Mueller/pegasuscopy.jpg[/IMG]

CHARTER OF PEGASUS

[b]SECTION 1: MEMBERSHIP[/b]
1. All nations wishing to join Pegasus must be wearing the Pegasus applicant Alliance Affiliation. Each Recruit must go through the academy and exam before becoming a full time member and being allowed to vote, run, or work in this alliance.
2. All members have the right to vote, run, and work in this alliance once they are a full member. A majority vote of the cabinet can take one or many of these rights away from someone.
3. All members have the right to free speech, expression and their own beliefs and idea. These rights can not be taken away from the members.
4. Any one found violating any rules or taking rights (subsection 3 rights) away from others will and can be removed from this alliance or put on probation losing all their rights. This event is to be voted on by the cabinet with a majority vote win.
[b]
SECTION 2: CABINET[/b]
1. Zeus: This is a life long position. This is appointed by majority vote of the rest of the cabinet. This person is the highest in the alliance. They are in charge of making cabinet announcements and overseeing elections.
2. Perseus: This person oversees the ministers and ensures they are doing a good job. This person is appointed by Zeus. In the event Zeus is inactive for a long period of time then Perseus takes over until they return. This is a life long position.
3. Emperors: These 3 people are the voice of the members. They represent the member’s decisions, wants, and opinions in the cabinet. These people are appointed by the rest of the cabinet by majority vote. This is a life long position.
4. MINISTERS: Each minister is head of there department. These people are elected. It is a life position. Each minister may have a deputy minister.
5. Minister of Internal affairs (Hades): This person is in charge of the academy and new recruits, and member messaging.
6. Minister of Foreign Affairs (Athena): This person is in charge of Treaties, blocs, and diplomats.
7. Minister of Defense (Ares): This person is in charge of Warfare and defense.
8. Minister of Finance (Plutus): This person is in charge of all alliance aid and money programs.
9. Minister of Commerce (Hermes): This person is in charge of trades and tech deals.
10. CABINET DUTIES: The cabinet is responsible for voting on laws and amendments. They can also create new offices, sign treaties, declare war, peace out war, and impeach anyone with a majority vote.

[b]SECTION 3: LAWS AND AMENDMENTS:[/b]
1. LAWS: Laws are the rules and procedures our alliance follows. Laws are passed by the majority vote of the cabinet.
2. AMENDMENTS: Amendments consist of new government structure, new offices, new rights, or new extremely important laws. Amendments are passed by unanimous vote of the cabinet.
3. PROPOSAL: Any member may propose a law, or amendment. But they must be pushed up to the voting floor by someone capable to vote on them. All bills and amendments are public to the alliance before being passed unless a cabinet member says so otherwise.

[b]
Signed in the gaze of Zeus on Mount Olympus:[/b]

Founders: WARLORD44,Canfor25,Irule777
Zeus: BigSlick
Perseus:Peggy_Sue
Emperors:WARLORD44, Canfor25, Solomon
Hades:Temp Irule777
Athena: Irule777
Ares:Xr1
Plutus:Madmike
Hermes:Exde

Our Public Irc channel is #cnpegasus
Our fourms are http://cnpegasus.info/forum/index.php

Protected by Pegasus Bloc

Now for your enjoyment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvaRssELyuA

Edited by AMERICA UNITED

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Peggy_Sue' timestamp='1292794799' post='2544880']
Interestingly enough, we are in the Pegasus bloc, protected by Valhalla, Olympus, BAPS, SNAFU.
Cheers!
[/quote]

So you resigned from Leader of UPN only to help create another alliance?

Confusion.

Edit: Good Luck and whatnot.

Edited by Confusion

[color="#FF0000"][font="Arial Black"][b]As of 3rd of January 2011 Pegasus has had it's membership of the Pegasus Bloc terminated for violations of numerous clauses of the treaty itself. We wish them all the best, and hope they have learned from the mistakes they have made while under our generous protection.[/b][/font][/color]

[center][img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r288/mhawkcmaster/PegasusFlag.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][size=6]Pegasus[/size][/center]
[center]
A Pegasus / Poseidon Announcement[/center]

Preamble
Pegasus stands foremost as a entity to promote strong and long-lasting economic, diplomatic, and philosophical ties between Purple team alliances. It is about building new friends into great allies with dedication to the Purple Sphere at heart. There are many parts to unity; this is merely one step down a long road toward a notable and worthy goal.

Pegasus Code of Conduct:

I) Commitment to have sixty percent (60%) of the alliance's nations on Purple within thirty (30) days of membership.
II) Prohibit "raid" style warfare against any Purple Sphere nation.
III) Mutual cooperation at the direction of the FA** in Senate matters.

Article I: Friendship and Non-Aggression

The Pegasus alliances agree to refrain from military actions and all forms of espionage against each other. If an individual nation or nations of a signatory violates this Article, the undersigned agree to work together to remedy the situation by whatever means are deemed necessary.

Article II: Growth

The FA recognizes that the growth of the undersigned is in the best interests of all parties, and will work with all members of Pegasus to that end.

Article III: Defense

The FA shall provide diplomatic and military support in the event that another party takes aggressive military or espionage actions against one or more members of Pegasus. Any attack on Pegasus is an attack on the FA.

If another party takes aggressive military or espionage actions against the FA, the undersigned representatives shall provide military support as requested.

Article IV: Aggressive Action

The undersigned of Pegasus agree not to take aggressive military actions against other alliances without first consulting with the FA. In the event that one of the undersigned members takes an approved aggressive military action, the other signatories may, at their discretion, provide whatever aid is requested, up to and including joining in the military action.

In the event that the FA takes aggressive military action against another alliance, the undersigned are highly encouraged to provide whatever aid requested, up to and including joining in the military action.

Article V: Foreign Affairs

The undersigned protectorates shall not enter into treaties with alliances not party to this agreement without consulting the FA. Further, the undersigned members agree to maintain courteous relations with other Pegasus alliances in all public venues. Differences will be worked out in private.

Article VI: Senate

In the interest of acting as one voice, the undersigned agree to support candidates recommended by the FA for the Purple Senate.

Article VII: Espionage

All signatories of this agreement recognize that espionage against other sovereign alliances is neither honorable nor desirable; it is an act of war and should be treated as such.

Article VIII: Sovereignty

All undersigned alliances recognize and respect that each is a sovereign alliance and agree not to interfere with the internal affairs of other signatories.

Article IX: Modification

The terms of this agreement may be modified by the mutual consent of the FA and two-thirds (2/3's) of the member alliances of Pegasus.

New signatory protectorates may be added by the consent of the FA.

Article X: Flag Alliance

The FA shall be chosen by the signatories of the Poseidon Treaty. Decisions of the FA may be vetoed by a majority vote of the signatories of the Poseidon Treaty.

Article XI: Withdrawal and Expulsion

If any member of Pegasus finds that this agreement is no longer in their best interest, they may withdraw from agreement with seventy-two (72) hours written notice, or immediately by mutual consent.

If the FA decides that it no longer wishes to protect one of the undersigned protectorates, it may ask that the protectorate leave the agreement with seventy-two (72) hours written notice, or immediately by mutual consent.

Any violation of Articles I, III, VII or VIII of this agreement shall give the non-violating signatory cause to withdraw from this agreement immediately.

Any violation of Articles I, III, IV, V, VI, VII or VIII of this agreement shall give the FA cause to expel a member alliance from this agreement immediately.

* Raid refers to wars started primarily for the purpose of statistical gain or boredom. This does not limit signatories to defensive actions or carrying out punishments as these are sovereign actions.
**FA refers to Flag Alliance.

[center][img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r288/mhawkcmaster/BAPS_Flag.jpg[/img]

Signed for Boards Alliance of Protectorate States,

Inquitus, Triumvir
Moshea, Triumvir
TopGun0820, Triumvir
[img] http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd393/N_Mueller/pegasuscopy-1.jpg[/img]

Founders: WARLORD44,Canfor25,Irule777
Zeus: BigSlick
Perseus:Peggy_Sue
Emperors:WARLORD44, Canfor25, Solomon
Hades:Temp Irule777
Athena: Irule777
Ares:Xr1
Plutus:Madmike
Hermes:Exde[/center]

Edited by Nobody Expects

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1292795238' post='2544900']
I'm disappointed in you guys. You couldn't handle the heat of being in a poorly labeled alliance, and bailed. tsk tsk I hope the hate carries over to this new alliance.

I was pullin for UPN, this is a shame.
[/quote]

Troll should go away before i beat troll stupid

Edited by AMERICA UNITED

I'm disappointed in you guys. You couldn't handle the heat of being in a poorly labeled alliance, and bailed. tsk tsk I hope the hate carries over to this new alliance.

I was pullin for UPN, this is a shame.
[/quote]

You should really gain facts before talking out of your butt.

Edited by xR1 Fatal Instinct

[quote name='AMERICA UNITED' timestamp='1292794553' post='2544872']
1. All nations wishing to join or [b]already in Pegasus[/b] must be wearing the Pegasus applicant Alliance Affiliation.
[/quote]

Wait... what?

[quote name='AMERICA UNITED' timestamp='1292795380' post='2544909']
Troll should go away before i beat trolls' ass
[/quote]

Make me :smug:

This [s]will[/s] won't end well.

[quote name='Magister Agricolarum' timestamp='1292795153' post='2544894']
Along with a vast majority of its remaining active government.

I'm thoroughly mind-blown, but good luck in any case.
[/quote]

I was pulling for UPN, this is a shame.
[/quote]
I agree with these find gentlemen.

Also, in regards to the bolded part:

[quote name='AMERICA UNITED' timestamp='1292794553' post='2544872']
SECTION 1: MEMBERSHIP
1. [i][b]All nations wishing to join or already in Pegasus must be wearing the Pegasus applicant Alliance Affiliation[/b][/i]. Each Recruit must go through the academy and exam before becoming a full time member and being allowed to vote, run, or work in this alliance.
[/quote]

[b]Wat[/b]

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1292795514' post='2544918']
You should really gain facts before talking out of your ass.
[/quote]

Well I didn't think I was "talking out of my ass" seeing as I was in UPN and have kept tabs on them, but since you are the master of said activity - I am obviously guilty of this offense.

I'll just quote myself from the UPN boards...

[quote]
This is hilarious considering the big fuss when Members of DRAGON (and Alchemy for that matter) did the EXACT SAME THING (you know, government members bailing to form a new alliance).

Good luck, I suppose.[/quote]

You even have members on your Government list that haven't even left the UPN AA yet.

Keep it classy, hypocrites.

Edited by SirBombAlot