R&R still loves to FOK you know.

EgoFreaky

A few months back we celebrated the 3 year existence of CN's second oldest military treaty, the R&R loves to FOK treaty. An MDP treaty that was at the base of some very nice times.

For 3 years FOK and R&R have stood side by side in every global conflict plus several smaller ones, even with different FA paths that pulled us away we always managed to support each other. Yet due to the creation of LEO it was never upgraded to reflect this long lasting friendship and partnership.

Earlier this week we finally decided it was time, so i'm here before you to announce the upgrade of the treaty with an oA clause.

[quote][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/xRNcI.png[/img]

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100123025319/cybernations/images/thumb/0/09/Flag_of_FOK.svg/360px-Flag_of_FOK.svg.png[/img][/center]

[size=5][b]R&R loves to FOK treaty[/b][/size]

[b]Article I. Mutual Sovereignty [/b]
By signing this, both alliances hereby acknowledge the mutual sovereignty of each alliance and respect their right to make individual decisions. You can't tell me what to do!

[b]Article II. Non-aggression [/b]
Neither signatory shall declare war on any member nation of the other, nor provide aid in any form (money, military, information) to an enemy alliance of the other. Cause doing so wouldn't be very cool.

[b]Article III. Mutual defense [/b]
If a signatory is directly attacked, the other signatory is expected to come to the aid of the other through defensive actions on the aggressor and through financial aid. Ain't noone gonna mess wit our buddies.

[b]Article IV. Outside Aggression/Defense [/b]
In the event that a signatory is asked to enter a war due to an outside treaty not linked to the other signatory, then they will not be automatically given the right of support from the other signatory. They may ask at any time for support however, and it may be granted if the other accepts. Just cause you like to go cowtipping with that one guy, sometimes known as 'crazy willie', doesn't mean we also like to.

[color="#FF0000"][b]Article V. Optional Aggression[/b]
If one signatory decides to attack an alliance the other may decide to join in the fun.[/color]

[b]Article VI. Aid [/b]
Aids aids aids! (We give aids to each other)

[b]Article VII. Trolling [/b]
If one signatory starts flamebaiting the other or just becomes an outright meanie, the other has a right to cancel. Because putdowns aren't very nice.

[b]Article VIII. Withdrawal [/b]
If you don't feel like maintaining such a relationship, give us 48 hours to express our sorrow through various forms.

Signed for R&R:
Ego-Freaky - R&R Triumvir
LincolnC - R&R Triumvir
Stealthkill - R&R Triumvir

Signed for FOK:
ArneS, President
CheeKy, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Feestaap1, Minister of Internal Affairs
Ecnelis, Minister of Defense
Elasticasteroid, Minister of Economic Affairs[/quote]

Now, let's have a beer and make a toast on the future, let's hope we may stand side by side for many more years in the many conflicts still to come!

o/ FOK!
o/ R&R!

Edit: Oh yeah and i changed the flags, after 3 years it was time our flag was the bigger one (plus i didn't feel like resizing them) :P

Edited by EgoFreaky